"Republican" Brown votes for Job bill and helps dems and America!

I can't believe people don't care how he votes AS LONG as he shuts down the health care bill.

The man is a fucking SENATOR. The fact that some of you don't care otherwise is why we continually get taken advantage of by congress.

Fucking hacks.

it seems like a sign of things in the fall.....dems are proudly touting republicans on this board. how many threads this week and its only monday? i don't see any threads by dems touting reid, pelosi et al.....this week or any other week

Your link says this?

$15 billion package of tax cuts. Imagine that--LIBERALS actually cheering TAX CUTS---LOL. Albeit it--Scott Brown has probably cooked his goose for voting for more money on "highway package". Tax cuts are O.K. with Republicans.

Did this money come from the tarp 1 funds that were being repaid to the treasury--& was supposed to be repaid to the treasury. Obama suggested we take these funds & put them into stimulus bill Jr.

If Scott Brown voted to take money from the repay of tarp funds--his goose is really cooked.

Last edited:
I've been saying this all along.

Now I'm waiting for all the posters who immediately nominated him as the Rep candidate in 2012 to show up in this thread.

64174005.xHGCcMHx.wavefinger.gif

Go right ahead and give the finger.

As long as you enjoy your new RINO, too.

:D

Your link says this?

$15 billion package of tax cuts. Imagine that--LIBERALS actually cheering TAX CUTS---LOL.

Naw, what we're cheering is how the new Republican messiah is already starting to remind Teabaggers which state he represents. But you knew that, right?

:D:D:D

I feel pretty good... he shut down the horrible Democrat health care bill.

And yet you claim victory on some small committee vote?

hahah.. jokes on you.

I understand he isn't a Reagan conservative. If his only accomplishment in politics EVER is shutting down the Dem healthcare bill.... I am ok with that.

He shut down the healthcare bill? Really? ok..

Oh and speaking of that, we are going to use 51 votes....lol Wait for it, wait for it....

Oh so you're admitting that Obama has no intention of actually listening to any plans the Republicans have and his whole health care summit is a sham?

Who exactly is rejecting bipartisanship?

For those that have others paying their health care bills there is no other issue than the status quo.
Just like a liberal, t is real easy to not want change when you are using other people's $.
As for Brown, you do not shit where you live. The man is from MASS!
Especially in politics.

hahah.. jokes on you.

I understand he isn't a Reagan conservative. If his only accomplishment in politics EVER is shutting down the Dem healthcare bill.... I am ok with that.

actually, he's done nothing yet but vote for a deomocratic jobs bill...

i think he may not be what the rightwingnuts think he is. :eusa_whistle:

hahah.. jokes on you.

Oh and speaking of that, we are going to use 51 votes....lol Wait for it, wait for it....

We conservatives and Tea Party folks can't wait for you to use your 51 votes to FORCE this totally unpopular health care bill on America. Do it now...don't wait....do it.

Having this "jobs bill" on the Senate floor is a simple evidence that stimulus hasn't do a squat.

Last week headlines:

The United States is likely to add an average of 95,900 more jobs each month this year, while personal savings will remain high as credit remains tight, according to a White House report released Thursday

I wonder how they get to the number of 95,900. Relevation? What if it doesn't happen?

With the public souring on Obama's handling of the economy, the White House's Council of Economic Advisers' report trumpeted the $787 billion economic stimulus package as creating or saving some 2 million jobs. Facing a tough election season for fellow Democrats, Obama's team used its annual report to blame the economy they inherited. The report is required by law within 10 days of the White House's budget proposals.

White House's Council of Economic Advisers - i.e. Central Committee decided there is 2 million jobs created or saved. It must be truth. In fact, $787 billion stimulus package was so effective that they decided to keep expanding until it finally shows any results.

But wait, there is more...

Obama called on lawmakers to pass a jobs bill to help the economy recovery — and to help incumbents from both parties keep their jobs come November.

This administration is doing so great job that they deserve to be reelected. So, what if this "jobs bill" doesnt work? The answer is simple, we gonna get another stimulus-jobs-employment-worker-nameit bill. Reelecting incumbents will make sure of it.

Recognizing that voters were likely to hold Obama responsible for the economy, the White House team cast blame on their predecessors and unpopular Wall Street bankers.

cartoon081.jpg

Obama report: 95,000 jobs to come each month

hahah.. jokes on you.

We conservatives and Tea Party folks can't wait for you to use your 51 votes to FORCE this totally unpopular health care bill on America. Do it now...don't wait....do it.

With any luck, that is exactly what will happen. :)

hahah.. jokes on you.

59 votes....

sheesh...

Let me know if he votes for Health Care. Otherwise, I dont really care.

That sums up my feelings exactly. He is from the Northeast, I don't expect him to vote like he is from Utah. He represents his state of Massachusettes. He had 4 other Republicans with him as well, it's not as if he's a lone wolf out there.

I can't believe people don't care how he votes AS LONG as he shuts down the health care bill.

The man is a fucking SENATOR. The fact that some of you don't care otherwise is why we continually get taken advantage of by congress.

Fucking hacks.

He's not my Senator. He doesn't represent me. Why should I expect him to?

I've been saying this all along.

Now I'm waiting for all the posters who immediately nominated him as the Rep candidate in 2012 to show up in this thread.

64174005.xHGCcMHx.wavefinger.gif

Go right ahead and give the finger.

As long as you enjoy your new RINO, too.

:D

I will. I wish he wasn't even a Republican. I wish he would just declare Independent already. I wish all the moderate would. The two party seems needs to fuck off and die already.

New claims for jobless insurance benefits in the United States posted a surprise rise, the Labor Department said Thursday amid concerns unemployment could dampen economic recovery.

The seasonally adjusted initial claims in the week ending February 13 rose to 473,000, an increase of 31,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 442,000, the Labor Department said.

The latest claims reading was larger than the forecast of most economists of around 430,000, as the world's largest economy emerged from its worst recession in decades with unemployment posing a key challenge.

US new jobless claims post surprise jump

Anyone here surprised as "they" are?

Anti education.

Anti health care.

Pro war.

Pro corporations.

Anti rebuilding America's infrastructure.

You see, I thought Republicains just wanted to put their party above the best interests of the country, but I was wrong.

Republicans, for some masochist reason, are simply against their own self interests.

Maybe it's time for a few to stop the self flagellation?

Maybe they just got tired of "cutting".

cutting1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back