Should we add more states?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Should we ask other countries to join our federation of states since so many of their citizens like to participate into our politics. We should just include britain, france, and germany as a three new states so that they can actually vote for Obama in 2012.

YOu forgot Israel the welfare leechs, but then again they are well represented on both sides of the isle

Should we ask other countries to join our federation of states since so many of their citizens like to participate into our politics. We should just include britain, france, and germany as a three new states so that they can actually vote for Obama in 2012.

IF Britain joined, would Northern Ireland rejoin Ireland?

• Banned
YOu forgot Israel the welfare leechs, but then again they are well represented on both sides of the isle

I don't know if you were serious about this but there is no reason why any country can't join our union and be its own state with compete internal autonomy just like any other state has in the union. A country like cuba could join us and still be communist if they want.

• Banned

IF Britain joined, would Northern Ireland rejoin Ireland?

I didn't think of that.

Puerto Rico should have been a state years ago. All the benefits of a US citizen, none of the taxes. Kinda like Iraq.

Puerto Rico should have been a state years ago. All the benefits of a US citizen, none of the taxes. Kinda like Iraq.

But didn't Puerto Rico vote to not become a US state?

Aren't those the seven new states President Obama visited during the campaign?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws"]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

Last edited:
I think we should add Cuba.

We might as well after the Castro brothers die.

I remember reading about how some people wanted Sicily to become America's 49th state. :lol:

I could see PR, Cuba, Haiti, and a couple other countries in the area becoming states.

I can see adding that as a state but i think the major hurdle is that they might feel like they would lose some independence if they did join which should not be an issue in a FEDERAL system of separate states.

Forum List

Back