"Republican" Brown votes for Job bill and helps dems and America!

Here is my thoughts on that. He gave up. He gave up on bi partisanship and this meeting will be a sham. He will pass this, look like he gave you a chance to meet up with is for the last time and do what we wanted all the time.

You will opose anyplan we put on the table. You have proved this over and over, so reconciliation it is.

Fuck Bipartisanship. You say, drop everything, build a plan we want then we will become bipartisan? Screw that, WE WON.

51 Senators is all we need. Oh and welcome Mr. Brown. (I said it from the beginning, he is pro choice, is for gay rights and never ran as a republican......and you guys cheered when he won? LOL).

He gave up? What a joke! He never tried. This is his first attempt and he is already planning to screw it over. This forum was never about bipartisanship. It was always him trying to create a venue in which to attack the Republicans and pretend he is trying to work with them even though he has admitted time and time again that he hasnt and he won't.

Well, unfortunately, the Republicans are bipartisan. We are opposing so called health care reform with bipartisan support. Both Democrats and Republicans oppose this monstrousity.

So try to pass it. If they thought this bill was so great they would have passed it alone a long time ago. They know it sucks though so they want someone they can blame when it all goes south. If it was going to work youd want to be the only party who is involved because you could take credit for it.

LMAO, I told ya it would not be long before the right declared that Brown was nt really a conservative after all.

This first round of denial is funny as hell :D

So I guess the Brown for president thing is a no go?

Last edited:
Ummm.. you did not have many if any claiming him to be conservative... rather a guy with an R next to his name that could take away the super majority upon winning a seat that was long held by a big wig DEM... and having a small victory on that basis alone..

but nice try

Ummm.. you did not have many if any claiming him to be conservative... rather a guy with an R next to his name that could take away the super majority upon winning a seat that was long held by a big wig DEM... and having a small victory on that basis alone..

but nice try

Yeah taking a seat from a dead man is a real accompolishment.

but nice try

taking a seat from the mass dem party is, and i have to say it felt great and it still does.

btw, he ran against a live woman.

but nice try

taking a seat from the mass dem party is, and i have to say it felt great and it still does.

btw, he ran against a live woman.

Yeah and what an exciting woman ;)

Heck even Palin could have beat her.

I saw brown as nothing more than the door to debate in congress opening up once again.
He never came across as a conservative to me...and I dont think too many people said otherwise.

We simply wanted the debate to return to Washington....and Brown's win did that.

And look at the result...a truly bipartisan vote...and Obama got what he wanted...and the people may win afterall.

but nice try

Somebody had to take the seat, UScitizen. It just blew away the democrats that a republican beat a democratic woman in one of the bluest states in the nation. That is an accomplishment. :clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

but nice try

Somebody had to take the seat, UScitizen. It just blew away the democrats that a republican beat a democratic woman in one of the bluest states in the nation. That is an accomplishment. :clap2:

so you will pull for Brown for president?

Brown supports a far smaller and more responsible $15 billion jobs bill.

He did not support the $900 billion sham stimulus bill.

You all cannot see the forest for the trees on this one - but Brown appears to know what he is doing. He has just tied the White House with its own rope.

Well played Mr. Brown.

The real game is about to begin...

___

Reid's bill is a far smaller measure than Obama's $862 billion economic stimulus bill enacted a year ago. It's also significantly smaller than a rival bipartisan bill unveiled earlier this month by two senior senators.

The legislation also would renew highway programs through December and deposit $20 billion in the highway trust fund.

"I came to Washington to be an independent voice, to put politics aside and to do everything in my power to help create jobs for Massachusetts families," said Brown, whose election last month gave Republicans the 41st vote that could sustain GOP filibusters. "This Senate jobs bill is not perfect ... but I voted for it because it contains measures that will help put people back to work."

___

Bipartisan Jobs Bill Advances Past GOP Filibuster - ABC News

___

A major theme in Republican complaints about the $862 billion stimulus program is that it didn't deliver enough jobs. Republican Sen. Scott Brown of Massachusetts took that view to an extreme, claiming that it didn't create any new jobs. Here's what he said during a Feb. 4, 2010, news conference, shortly after he was sworn in.

“The last stimulus bill didn’t create one new job, and in some states the money that was actually released hasn’t even been used yet,” Brown said.

ABC's Jonathan Karl immediately followed up. “It didn’t create one new job?” Karl asked.

“That’s correct. We lost another 85,000 jobs again, give or take, last month,” Brown responded. “And in Massachusetts, it hasn’t created one new job and throughout the country as well. It may have retained some, but it hasn’t created any new jobs."

PolitiFact | Scott Brown says stimulus 'didn't create one new job'

Against barry? Hell yeah, I would vote for Joe the plumber, or a pizza delivery driver over barry.
We know what barry is all about, I would chance anyone else against his programs. If they didn't step up to the plate, and do what's right, I would show them the door, also.

Against barry? Hell yeah, I would vote for Joe the plumber, or a pizza delivery driver over barry.
We know what barry is all about, I would chance anyone else against his programs. If they didn't step up to the plate, and do what's right, I would show them the door, also.

Yeah after 4 years...
Or did you vote for Bush 2X?

Yeah after 4 years...
Or did you vote for Bush 2X?

When the democrats put up people like, gore, and kerry, it pretty much is a no brainer, UScitizen. If the democrats could ever pull their heads out of their asses, I would probably vote for a democrat.

Having said that....don't think I wasn't bitching about bush during his administration....I wasn't happy too often with him, but the pickings were slim

After all the conservative howls I heard after I referred to Brown as the pro-choice John McCain, this is pretty funny.

Oh shut your fucking pie hole....we have a Republican working with his counterparts across the aisle...that's EXACTLY what he said he would do...no one said he'd vote only with the Republican caucus.

Christ you fucking crybaby liberal shut-ins will find ANYTHING to bitch and complain about...EVEN WHEN IT'S A GOOD THING!!!

He shut down the healthcare bill? Really? ok..

Oh and speaking of that, we are going to use 51 votes....lol Wait for it, wait for it....

Oh so you're admitting that Obama has no intention of actually listening to any plans the Republicans have and his whole health care summit is a sham?

Who exactly is rejecting bipartisanship?

Here is my thoughts on that. He gave up. He gave up on bi partisanship and this meeting will be a sham. He will pass this, look like he gave you a chance to meet up with is for the last time and do what we wanted all the time.

You will opose anyplan we put on the table. You have proved this over and over, so reconciliation it is.

Fuck Bipartisanship. You say, drop everything, build a plan we want then we will become bipartisan? Screw that, WE WON.

51 Senators is all we need. Oh and welcome Mr. Brown. (I said it from the beginning, he is pro choice, is for gay rights and never ran as a republican......and you guys cheered when he won? LOL).

and you ass clowns wonder why you'll be shown the door in a few short months.....:lol:.... Americans are sick and tired of assholes like you trying to govern by ramming bullshit laws down the throats of the American citizenry.

Forum List

Back