GOP kills it's own bill - again

TURRISTS.jpg

Hey ya big dummy... Whats constitutional about warrantless searches?
To be honest, there is little that came in FISA and Patriot acts, I approve of. Secret warrants and secret court, doesn't exactly have a "let freedom ring" ring to it.

To be honest, there is little that came in FISA and Patriot acts, I approve of. Secret warrants and secret court, doesn't exactly have a "let freedom ring" ring to it.
Then why bitch about chaos when the subject is warrantless searches? If you are against that, why wouldnt you want chaos?
It makes ZERO sense.

We are watching due process, daily and will see more when Trump goes on trial again Monday. My civil liberties have not been violated. What did you do to get in trouble?
he wouldn't go to war as the elitists asked.

Then why bitch about chaos when the subject is warrantless searches? If you are against that, why wouldnt you want chaos?
It makes ZERO sense.
Just yesterday it was: "My civil liberties have not been violated. What did you do to get in trouble?"

Try to keep track of thought processes of these bootlickers, and your head will essplode.

The Republican House is seriously defective. Half those people should have never been elected.
HALF of all of them should have never been elected,
But the MAGA group are ONLY acting in the wants of 30% of the population, and the hell with the rest of us.

Forum List

Back