"Republican" Brown votes for Job bill and helps dems and America!

There go Browns GOP Presidential aspirations.....

Who is the next "Golden Boy"??

New U.S. senator helps Democrats advance jobs bill

Republican Scott Brown joined four other Republicans, 55 Democrats and two independents to overcome a procedural hurdle that sets up a final vote later this week.

"I hope my vote today is a strong step toward restoring bipartisanship in Washington," he said in a statement.

The bill includes a tax credit for businesses that hire unemployed workers, subsidies for state and local construction bonds and $19.5 billion to shore up a highway-construction fund.

Much of the cost is offset by a crackdown on offshore tax shelters.

UPDATE 1-New U.S. senator helps Democrats advance jobs bill | Reuters

I knew this "Republican" who never ran as a republican, who is pro choice and is for gay rights would help us Dems out.

Republicans, when you were screaming victory when Mr. Brown won in Ma, how do ya feel now? LOL Dino! :)

i voted for him because i thought he'd do the right thing whichever party it came from.

looks like i was right.

you were saying...

Good for you. Hannity coouldnt stop gloating. I wonder what he will say now? Oh wait, he wont even mention this more than likely.

well, you let me know what he says; i find him unwatchable.

After all the conservative howls I heard after I referred to Brown as the pro-choice John McCain, this is pretty funny.

Oh shut your fucking pie hole....we have a Republican working with his counterparts across the aisle...that's EXACTLY what he said he would do...no one said he'd vote only with the Republican caucus.

Christ you fucking crybaby liberal shut-ins will find ANYTHING to bitch and complain about...EVEN WHEN IT'S A GOOD THING!!!

Nice language. You seem susceptible to meltdowns when you're proven stupid. You need to either learn to cope with your stupidity, or smarten up.

Speaking of stupid and being proven as such...you need to get a new gig asswipe...your days are numbered....then you'll have to get a job and work for a living instead of being a parasitic progressive pissant.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back