Joe Biden Makes Case for Reelection: ‘Elect Me. I’m in the 20th Century’

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
It was another gaffe'fest and mumble'fest as Biden slurred and stumbled his way through another public disaster.

It seems the people babysitting Ole' Joe have decided to press ahead with a campaign that has become one of Biden being treated as a child.

President Joe Biden, 81, made the case on Wednesday for his reelection, arguing he is ready for four more years because “I’m in the 20th century.”

It was another gaffe'fest and mumble'fest as Biden slurred and stumbled his way through another public disaster.

It seems the people babysitting Ole' Joe have decided to press ahead with a campaign that has become one of Biden being treated as a child.

President Joe Biden, 81, made the case on Wednesday for his reelection, arguing he is ready for four more years because “I’m in the 20th century.”
/---/ At first, I wanted to mark your post FUNNY, but on second thought, it's quite SAD. Joe belongs in a nursing home where he can get proper care. I saw my own family members deteriorate before my eyes. The Bidens are guilty of elder abuse.

Our President folks!
And just think of the millions of retarded folks that want this senile, incestuous pedo in the WH again. SMH
I don’t think most want Genocide Joe, but they really don’t want Don. So as Americans have done for decades, they stupidly vote for who they think is the lesser of two evils.

And we stay fucked because of that BS logic
/----/ Well, what do you expect? Look at how candidates are put through an anal exam by the media, if they don't like him or her? Who has the resources to fight the legal battles like the left is heaping on Trump? They almost bankrupted Gov. Palin, and the My Pillow guy. There were mere millionaires.
How many have the stamina and willpower to go through hell on earth in this political environment? And I'm talking about both sides. If they can't find dirt on a candidate, they make something up, and the candidate has to spend time and money refuting the claim.
Would you be willing to enter the fray? I know I wouldn't.

I don’t think most want Genocide Joe, but they really don’t want Don. So as Americans have done for decades, they stupidly vote for who they think is the lesser of two evils.
Sounds like the only sound plan, to me.

Not so. Both MFers are corrupt and dumb. Some things Don has said certainly indicate not just ignorance, but also senility.

They have so much in common, but duopoly types can’t see it.

There is no other choice, unless you want to have a "feel good" moment, write in your dog's name, and go through the next four years blaming both sides again. Putting one's self above the fray is just political narcissism.

There is no other choice, unless you want to have a "feel good" moment, write in your dog's name, and go through the next four years blaming both sides again. Putting one's self above the fray is just political narcissism.
Lol. No other choice than Don or Joe???

WTF!

Lol. No other choice than Don or Joe???

WTF!

Do you want to live in India? They have 6 national parties, 57 state parties, 2,597 unrecognized parties, and look at what a clusterfuck they are.

You have to give him some credit for telling one truth anyway.

Apparently you think doing the same thing repeatedly will lead to a different result. :auiqs.jpg:
I naturally lean, when forced, to pick the lessor of two evils, and that is what I will do. I watched the country all these years. I know what representative democracy (ours in particular) is based on. In the long run, it is better to keep it. Another 4 years of the Biden administration stands a better chance of keeping, as something we would recognize, along with our Trump attacked institutions of government. The 2025 plan the Trumpers are working on is not about preserving our constitution, rule of law, free elections. It is about taking over and establishing strong man leadership and control, not for the benefit of the country, but the benefit of Trump and his short-sighted followers. Trump has proven to admire and favor strong man top down control governments around the world. I see this as bad for the free world, so I also favor the Biden foreign policy. I'll Go With Joe.

Forum List

Back