Repeal of the ACA will be impossible - you need 2/3's vote

Luckily only 40% are brainwashed fools/haters and corporate scammers.

Unfortunately you are 100% dishonest douche bag hack lib troll.

You mindless piss ant.

Luckily, I don't care what you hater dupes think. 100% wrong and misled as always.

Masters in History...you? LOL

So, Romneycare is a great success- 70% approval and climbing, cost rise 2% annually- same gd thing as ACA- What POSSIBLE explanation can you have for your idiocy?

Last edited:
LOL, the Plasmo is all in a tizzy..maybe we should be scared

vaginal probes and all:eusa_whistle:

Of course the OBamacare can be repealed. The first thing Romney has said he will do is repeal the Healthcare. Unlike Obama, I think Romney is a man of his word. The Obamacare will destroy our livelyhoods and freedoms, and I can't believe anyone would want it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyp2QIGejq4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL167AE70FD01EC38C]Mitt Romney Flip Flops | Mitt Romney abortion | Mitt Romney global warming | Mitt Romney Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

That one made me crack up too..."man of his word"....uh no.

Luckily only 40% are brainwashed fools/haters and corporate scammers.

Unfortunately you are 100% dishonest douche bag hack lib troll.

You mindless piss ant.

Luckily, I don't care what you hater dupes think. 100% wrong and misled as always.

Masters in History...you? LOL

So, Romneycare is a great success- 70% approval and climbing, cost rise 2% annually- same gd thing as ACA- What POSSIBLE explanation can you have for your idiocy?

You don't care what you think? That's a hopeful sign. Nobody else puts any value y=on your dishonest shit, either.

I also said nothing about a Masters in History. Are you hearing voices AND seeing things you cock gobbling turd?

"RomneyCare" in Massachusetts is NOT akin to ObamaTax for all of the United States.

The American people are slowly wising up to the benefits of Obamacare.

Benefits as a TAX on thier liberties? You BET they are skippy...and wish it repealed.
icon14.gif

Romneycare a great success, none of the PUB doom and gloom.

Frontline said cost rises are now 2%, easily the lowest in the USA. So change the channel...

For this reason he also provided for subsidies for individuals living below three times the federal poverty line to make insurance affordable. This “three-legged stool”—banning discrimination in insurance markets, mandating that individuals purchase insurance, and providing low-income subsidies for insurance purchase—became the basis for both our reform in Massachusetts and for the Affordable Care Act (ACA).The enormous success of health-care reform in the almost six years since its passage in Massachusetts can make us more confident that this three-legged stool will work for the nation as a whole. We have covered about two-thirds of uninsured Massachusetts residents, and have lowered the premiums in the non-group market by half relative to national premium trends. And we have done so with broad public support. Moreover, this reform succeeded without interfering with the employer-sponsored insurance market that works for most of our residents: employer-sponsored insurance coverage has actually risen in Massachusetts, while falling sharply nationally, and the premiums for employer-sponsored insurance rose no faster in Massachusetts than they did nationally.This was all possible because the individual mandate ended the “death spiral” of trying to obtain fairly priced insurance by just forcing insurers to charge everyone the same price.

The bottom line is that we can’t have fairly priced insurance for the healthy and sick alike without the broad participation that is guaranteed by the mandate. The mandate is the spinach we have to eat to get the dessert that is fairly priced insurance coverage.

Actually, RomneyCare is an enormous success « Hot Air HeadlinesMar 27, 2012 ... Actually, RomneyCare is an enormous success. Into this chasm stepped the hero of our story, Governor Mitt Romney, and his plan for ...

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/03/rom...nd-falsehoods/ - Cachedromneycare success - Google Search

I'm afraid Obama with take my "in and out burger"away. The government now controls my body.

I can have an aborton but soon no more big macs.

How was the entire bill passed in the first place?

With 60 votes in the Senate.

Not quite true.

Or at least not true enough.

In FACT, the bill passed (regardless of how many votes it got in the Senate) AND THEN there was an IMMEDIATE second vote for a RECONCILIATION ACT.

You're missing the point. Passing the myriad non-budgetary reforms in the ACA required passing the ACA, a non-reconciliation bill that got 60 votes. Repealing them will similarly require passage of a non-reconciliation bill.

The HCERA (reconciliation bill) made numerical revisions to the ACA as a political compromise to secure enough House votes for the ACA--that process has no bearing on the legal budget procedures.

If House Republicans want to repeal the HCERA, they can do that through reconciliation. The entire ACA? Not so much.

With 60 votes in the Senate.

Not quite true.

Or at least not true enough.

In FACT, the bill passed (regardless of how many votes it got in the Senate) AND THEN there was an IMMEDIATE second vote for a RECONCILIATION ACT.

You're missing the point. Passing the myriad non-budgetary reforms in the ACA required passing the ACA, a non-reconciliation bill that got 60 votes. Repealing them will similarly require passage of a non-reconciliation bill.

The HCERA (reconciliation bill) made numerical revisions to the ACA as a political compromise to secure enough House votes for the ACA--that process has no bearing on the legal budget procedures.

If House Republicans want to repeal the HCERA, they can do that through reconciliation. The entire ACA? Not so much.

You persist in being obtuse. When the majority in both houses is the GOP, they will make the proper calls. Your fantasy will lose.

A simple majority will be all that is required.

The fact that it got passed via reconciliation will be more than proper ground for it to go the same route. No super majority needed.

Simple majority and it's gone.

Adios.

Watch and learn.

It's as good as gone.

Forum List

Back