DeSantis Signs Law To End Squatters' Scam

Americans need to wake up to the fact that democrats have brought these laws in the first place as an intentional attack on Americans.

If a Russian was squatting in Ukraine, would democrats pass laws to protect the Russian? No they wouldn't.

These laws are an intentional attack

Democrats = WEF
Every Dem senator voted against a bill that would stop the Federal government from flying 320,000 illegals into the US, breaking our immigration laws. To SCAM the census and create 22 more Dem House seats than they would have without the illegals.

Every Dem senator voted against a bill that would stop the Federal government from flying 320,000 illegals into the US, breaking our immigration laws. To SCAM the census and create 22 more Dem House seats than they would have without the illegals.
Democrats are traitors and are helping the WEF over through America in hopes they will get to be at the top when the WEF takes control.

Democrats = WEF

Thank You, Governor and future President, Ron DeSantis.

Thank you for looking out for the People that make this Country work, the People that pay taxes, the people that get up every morning and go to work, pay their taxes, support their familes and follow the rules.

I wish all polticians would follow suit. But we know many won't. Especially the dems.

No brainer law.

LOL....Ron Desantis will never be President. :auiqs.jpg:

These squatters are just following the lead of the Biden squatters in the White House.
Biden's illegals are busy squatting in homes and filing claims of ownership so they can steal people's houses. Hell they have how-to videos on doing this now. They are bragging on video about how much free money they get, while they also rake in the dough via all their crimes against Americans.

Meanwhile the so called POTUS F Joe Biden says in the SOTU address that illegals are "entitled to come here". What the traitor hell Joe?

Thank You, Governor and future President, Ron DeSantis.

Thank you for looking out for the People that make this Country work, the People that pay taxes, the people that get up every morning and go to work, pay their taxes, support their familes and follow the rules.

I wish all polticians would follow suit. But we know many won't. Especially the dems.

Good legislation it appears.

No brainer law.

LOL....Ron Desantis will never be President. :auiqs.jpg:
Does New York State have such a law or is it considering one?

DeSantis can’t fire up a crowd like Trump can. He is more of a doer than a speaker. In my opinion he would make a better president than Trump as Trump is simply too polarizing.

Does New York State have such a law or is it considering one?

DeSantis can’t fire up a crowd like Trump can. He is more of a doer than a speaker. In my opinion he would make a better president than Trump as Trump is simply too polarizing.
Ron would have to, 1) Become more likeable. 2) Drop his borderline fascist attitude.
I don't think he has either in him, but I could be wrong. :)

Ron would have to, 1) Become more likeable. 2) Drop his borderline fascist attitude.
I don't think he has either in him, but I could be wrong. :)
Floridians seem to like DeSantis. Liberals of course don’t like the fact that he allowed concealed carry without a state license. Now in Florida honest people can carry concealed just like criminals. Liberals want the bad guys to have the advantage.

DeSantis signs bill allowing carry of concealed weapons without a permit​

Of course liberals don’t like how DeSantis has treated abortion either. They should read this article. It may not cause love for DeSantis but it clarifies issues.

New York sides with squatters, and arrests the homeowner.

Florida protects citizens.

You do the math.

Forum List

Back