Repeal of the ACA will be impossible - you need 2/3's vote

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Why does the right wing think they will be able to repeal the ACA?

Both Romney and Obama support the individual mandate. So no matter who wins, you'll need a 2/3 vote in both houses to override their veto.

In fact, I don't see why the thing is even such a big issue, considering both major candidates support it.

Both Romney and Obama support the individual mandate. So no matter who wins, you'll need a 2/3 vote in both houses to override their veto.

In fact, I don't see why the thing is even such a big issue, considering both major candidates support it.

Since it's a tax no you don't and now democrats must argue why they want to raise taxes on the middle class and young people.

I'm really amazed at the people just falling all over this Government reach over us on our health care..

I guess the Transformation is compete

I'm really amazed at the people just falling all over this Government reach over us on our health care..

I guess the Transformation is compete

20 million people like the OP are in line for free Medicaid.

They don't care about all that principle of freedom stuff. They are getting them some free shit from the gubmint.

Since it's a tax no you don't and now democrats must argue why they want to raise taxes on the middle class and young people.

Why do you assume all of the middle class and young people are moochers? Only you get that label.

Why do you assume all of the middle class and young people are moochers? Only you get that label.

He didn't say 'all.' Fail.

The Republicans are just BSing their potential voters. Unfortunately, it works.

yeah, because people surly can't see things for themselves.

You're proof that they can't.

Here, I'll prove my point.

How much are your taxes going up? YOURS....Specifically.

You won't answer because you don't know, because you've bought in to the BS without understanding what you're buying in to.

So you are in fact proof of his statement.

The Republicans are just BSing their potential voters. Unfortunately, it works.

You won't answer because you don't know, because you've bought in to the BS without understanding what you're buying in to.

fuck off

fuck off

Point proven. You make it too easy. It's like hitting a beach ball off a batting tee.

fuck off

Point proven. You make it too easy. It's like hitting a beach ball off a batting tee.

shut the fuck up asshole, sick of your shit

Forum List

Back