Repeal of the ACA will be impossible - you need 2/3's vote

Only the freeloaders hate Obamacare. The rest are just making shit up to defeat Obama in November.

Ah?! using the NEW talking point LADORKA?

You MEAN the Freeloaders that don't want it and the same that are PAYING the fucking BILLS?

:eusa_hand:

Nice try. You shitasses aren't going to succeed turning this around.

WE are on to the tricks of you Statist asswipes.

The fact that it got passed via reconciliation will be more than proper ground for it to go the same route. No super majority needed.

If your target is the HCERA, since it was passed via reconciliation I agree that it could be taken down via reconciliation.

The ACA, however, was not and much of it cannot be.

Only the freeloaders hate Obamacare. The rest are just making shit up to defeat Obama in November.

You MEAN the Freeloaders that don't want it and the same that are PAYING the fucking BILLS?

Assuming you aren't one of the freeloaders, please explain how Obamacare will cost YOU any money. Would you rather the uninsured continued getting free treatment at Emergency Rooms where the costs are simply passed on to those with insurance?

Assuming you aren't one of the freeloaders, please explain how Obamacare will cost YOU any money. Would you rather the uninsured continued getting free treatment at Emergency Rooms where the costs are simply passed on to those with insurance?

I owe YOU Squat. Get it son? I am ON a plan that I buy...and THAT is ALL you need to know, or are going to.

I would SUBMIT that YOU are for it because YOU are One of the moochers that expects other to pay for your way of life.

DON'T get too Comfy? within a YEAR? ObamaCare will be GONE...Caput.

YOU can go back out on the streets and BEG.

Dumbass.

I owe YOU Squat. Get it son? I am ON a plan that I buy...and THAT is ALL you need to know, or are going to.

I would SUBMIT that YOU are for it because YOU are One of the moochers that expects other to pay for your way of life.

DON'T get too Comfy? within a YEAR? ObamaCare will be GONE...Caput.

YOU can go back out on the streets and BEG.

Dumbass.

haha tommy tough guy routine is funny.

The fact that it got passed via reconciliation will be more than proper ground for it to go the same route. No super majority needed.

If your target is the HCERA, since it was passed via reconciliation I agree that it could be taken down via reconciliation.

The ACA, however, was not and much of it cannot be.

The ACA was passed via a shell game.

And we all know it.

And it can be repealed in any way the majority demands.

And frankly, without the HCERA, the ACA cannot continue to exist AS it supposedly exists now.
Face reality.

It's cooked. It's done.

It's gone.

Not quite true.

Or at least not true enough.

In FACT, the bill passed (regardless of how many votes it got in the Senate) AND THEN there was an IMMEDIATE second vote for a RECONCILIATION ACT.

It took two bills to cram the bullshit through.

It will not need 60 votes to repeal it.

It will require just 51. Or 50 plus the future Vice President's tie breaker.

Sorry but both Romney and Obama support the individual mandate. You'll need to override their veto.
Romney does? Really?

Yes, Romney supports the individual mandate.

“If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing it, then that will be a model for the nation.”
- Romney in Baltimore, Feb. 2, 2007

Last edited:
Not quite true.

In FACT, the bill passed (regardless of how many votes it got in the Senate) AND THEN there was an IMMEDIATE second vote for a RECONCILIATION ACT.

Sorry but both Romney and Obama support the individual mandate. You'll need to override their veto.

wow, I have never seen such willful Ignorance.

Romney is not going to Veto a Repeal. You are smoking the good stuff and not sharing.
Why not? He supports the mandate.

Not quite true.

The failed incumbent will be voted out and Pres. Romney will be happy to have the ObamaCrapTax repealed.

You are often wrong.

No exception here.

Why would he want to repeal a law that he supports?

Not quite true.

FAIL!

Via POLITICO's Ginger Gibson, Mitt Romney delivered a no-questions statement on the health care ruling in front of a beautiful Washington backdrop, comments in which he, as expected, said he will repeal the law:

“As you might imagine I disagree with the Supreme Court decision and I agree with the dissent,” he said. "Obamacare was bad policy yesterday, it's bad policy today."

He called for “replacing” the current law, saying now he is the only option for repeal.

That's odd. In 2007 Romney said, regarding the individual mandate in Massachusetts:

“If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing it, then that will be a model for the nation.”
- Romney in Baltimore, Feb. 2, 2007

Why would he be opposed to it now? That doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Face reality.

You'd do well to take your own advice.

I do.

But you will not admit it when punched with it in the nose.

Face it, you aren't bright and you aren't honest.

Let's put you to the test again:

IF President Obama gets tossed out and the House keeps solid control of the House AND IF the Senate not only flips to the GOP but does so with enough votes to offset weak-willed RINO fucks, then the repeal will get voted on.

You are CORRECT in asserting that the Dims will yell and holler and bitch and moan and groan some shit to the effect that the bill cannot be repealed with less than 60 votes.

But the RULING will come from? ________ <--- fill in the blank. Go ahead.

Tell us.

WHICH entity will provide the RULING?

GO ahead. Thrill us with your honesty and intellect.

Go.

The American people are slowly wising up to the benefits of Obamacare.

Benefits as a TAX on thier liberties? You BET they are skippy...and wish it repealed.
icon14.gif

Just the freeloaders who like using the Emergency Room - for free...
1. I thought illegal immigrants weren't freeloaders.
2. When is a freeloader someone who doesn't want handouts from the government?
3. If you want to remove M-TALA ordinances that force hospitals to treat till stable, you wouldn't have that problem now, would you?

and 4... When have liberals EVER cared about someone getting freebies from the government unless they were not liberal as well?

Last edited:
3. If you want to remove M-TALA ordinances that force hospitals to treat till stable, you wouldn't have that problem now, would you?

Right. Instead we'd have the problem of people who have health insurance dying unconscious in the emergency room because the paramedics couldn't locate their insurance card, you fucking moron.

Right. Instead we'd have the problem of people who have health insurance dying unconscious in the emergency room because the paramedics couldn't locate their insurance card, you fucking moron.
Well well... look who might have a conscience after all? Sucks when you want it both ways, doesn't it?

President Obama: Let me make this CRYSTAL Clear. It's a PENALTY. It's not a tax.

SCOTUS: If it's not a tax, it's Unconstitutional. Congress said it was a penalty. But fear not. We know better. It's a TAX (when and to the extent we say it is).

President Obama (with relief) for a few seconds: Oh. Ok. It's a tax.

President Obama for public consumption (i.e., he's running for re-election): No. It's a PENALTY. It's NOT a Tax!

REALITY says: Let's be honest, shall we?

the_obama_tax_plan_t_shirt-p235712676926848906a6n74_325.jpg

Forum List

Back