Rastafari

• Banned
Peace and love!!!

What makes me Irey is if I can get a little piece of tree and build one good spliff.

Ziggy:clap2:

• Banned
Would you like to explain a little what your beliefs are, topspin? I admit, I am curious.

I believe in peace and harmony non violence. I believe herb is a gift from the earth. spreading the word on Rastafari will increase peace and love in the world.

• Banned
Rastafari feel if you smoke gods herb you don't want to fight wars. It's about lifting people up and equality. Ending the evil ways of Babylon by spreading the message of I and I.

4808-3857.gif

You don't see us makin' them pocketknives...

Ya spread da word of jah, he's in us all. Ya know what I mean. dat message inspire people to do better for them self in a good way. If ya got more than you need, then ya help poor people show them a way outta dat ghetto through education and hard work. And always be positive.
peace and love
rasta man unite

It's about overstanding, changing the corruption of Babylon society so men of all colors come together.

Personally, I don't need to smoke weed to be happy, I am naturally happy!

Seriously, I find that regular use of substances like alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, marijuana, etc.., are what create the problems in most peoples lives. I don't like being addicted to anything. If you smoke weed everyday like a Rastafarian, you're addicted. You are a slave to the ganja man!!

I am not judging you or anyone else, it is your life and if smoking weed daily is what you think makes you happy - smoke away! In fact I think Marijuana should be legal.

My policy is easy to follow - no addictions. It is addition by subtraction....think about it! :cool:

when you drink you just get drunk, herb raises you conciousness and relaxes you.

Peace and love!!!

What makes me Irey is if I can get a little piece of tree and build one good spliff.

Ziggy:clap2:

I prefer the FREE FRIZBEETARIAN movement, personally.

We also believe that gange is the sacrament, we just don't have any goofy notions that anybody is suited to be the messiah.

We have no organization, no meetings, no dues, no rules, except there are no rules.

The Irey understand one thing rather well, though. It is the perfect excapsulation of our times

It is all Babylon, mon.​

Ya' either buy into Babylon's values or you create your own private Idaho.

LOL I just reread Free Frizbeetarian. LOL
We got betta Rydum's

Ya, when I retire I'm running for Vice President of Ultimate Frizbee

I do not smoke pot. I don't like the way it makes me feel.

But I do agree it should be legal. Smoke up and all you stoners will just leave more money on the table for us to earn. I have yet to see a stoner be very ambitious.

Now if coca leaves were legal, I might be chewing on them. I prefer stimulants as my drug of choice.

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

17,000 murders in the us annually, yet rightwinuts want more guns.
"what's up with that"

Forum List

Back