Rastafari

I do not smoke pot. I don't like the way it makes me feel.

But I do agree it should be legal. Smoke up and all you stoners will just leave more money on the table for us to earn. I have yet to see a stoner be very ambitious.

Now if coca leaves were legal, I might be chewing on them. I prefer stimulants as my drug of choice.
They're only legal in free countries. I need to fertilize :cool:

I smoke marijuana every day and listen to your music sometimes. That's about it. You aren't going to be able to do shit about "Babylon" if you aren't willing to get your hands dirty. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QijI3KmwsPQ]YouTube - CHEZIDEK - BUN DI GANJA - IRIE ITES RECORDS[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRTrJTaOntU]YouTube - Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrock[/ame]

i've got a big ass truck. it's got a 383 that's been built right up. it's lowered right down to the ground. it'll beat every cop in this fuckin' town. my truck eats fords and shits out chevies. we smoke fat doobies and drink cold bevies. we're like higly selasie (sic) and julio iglesias, kickin' up the tunes and gettin' high. so get outta the way of my big ass truck. 'cause i'm pissed up drunk and i don't really give a flyin' fuck. round and round the block we go. looking for a 20 dollar ho. i see the cops out up front. i think we better bail on ****. my truck eats fords and shits out chevies. we moke fat doobies and drink cold bevies. we're like higly selasie and julio iglesias, kickin' up the tunes and gettin' high. so get outta the way of my big ass truck. 'cause i'm pissed up drunk and i don't really give a flyin' fuck.
DAYGLO ABORTIONS - BIG ASS TRUCK LYRICS

There's a verse in the bible telling men not to shave their beards or cut their hair. I think dreads are cool but I don't have them.

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Word, brother.

Having been a religious criminal here in Babylon, now, for over 40 years, does tend to grow rather old.

Genesis 1: 29-31 King james Version

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back