Who Didn't See This Coming? black Civil Rights Groups Lobbying To Rename Francis Scott Key Bridge Because He Owned A Slave

It's all part of the left destroying our history. Who wrote the National Anthem? Don't know. Nobody. Get rid of it then.

So what? People change with times. He also wrote, "The Star Spangled Banner." His place in history is not going away.
How much longer do you think that lasts? Will a minority majority demographic want the song of a slaver and colonizer as their anthem? Lift Every Voice and Sing has been getting more and more play.... that's to acclimate the whites.

Are you fucking illiterate? :dunno: :laugh: Where do you see me saying you demanded anything in my post? I said your hurt feelings made me want to point and laugh and that removing these names was worth it just to troll slaver lovers.
Somebody's having a tantrum. Take a nap woke boy, I'm not playing your childish little games. Try again when you reach adulthood. Whiny losers who have accomplished nothing are in no position to demand names be changed on anything. Appeasing such losers only seems to create new generations of losers. Liberalism is a fatal disease to civilization.

How much longer do you think that lasts? Will a minority majority demographic want the song of a slaver and colonizer as their anthem? Lift Every Voice and Sing has been getting more and more play.... that's to acclimate the whites.
The great majority like the national anthem. Bleat all you want.

Somebody's having a tantrum. Take a nap woke boy, I'm not playing your childish little games. Try again when you reach adulthood. Whiny losers who have accomplished nothing are in no position to demand names be changed on anything. Appeasing such losers only seems to create new generations of losers. Liberalism is a fatal disease to civilization.
Who's projecting and having the tantrum? :dunno: :itsok: :lmao:

We accomplished getting your society and even the military to shit all over Confederate idolatry, why not Key? You think Key was as well known or beloved as Robert E Lee? Well we got the military to scrape his name off of West Point. :funnyface: That's the new reality you're living in, frail boy. Cosplaying as if Key can't get got doesn't impress me.

Gateway Pundit wants outrage.
Hey twit, the Gateway Pundit's sources are the The Caucus of African American Leaders of Anne Arundel County, the NAACP, and the National Coalition of 100 black Women. It's these negro groups who are wanting outrage.

The great majority like the national anthem. Bleat all you want.
For now. Let a few more years pass of Boomer whites dying off and then let's see. When I was growing up the death of Confederate idolatry was unthinkable and now its here.

Deranged people trying to rewrite 200 years ago using today’s standards.
Ignorant and immoral and demonstrative of the resentment , revenge and reparation doctrine

It's not as if they named it after him because he owned a slave...

Better to rename the bridge because it's a crap song. Proof that people should leave poems as poems and not make them into songs. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the patriotic aspects of the song, but on the whole... every verse considered... crap.

Last edited:
Deranged people trying to rewrite 200 years ago using today’s standards.
Ignorant and immoral and demonstrative of the resentment , revenge and reparation doctrine
Time doesn't have standards you dumb Bingo, people do and there are a growing number of people in America who have different standards than you do. Feel free to cry about it. :itsok:

I'm not surprised. Someone even found out a way to make the eclipse about racism.

Time doesn't have standards you dumb Bingo, people do and there are a growing number of people in America who have different standards than you do. Feel free to cry about it. :itsok:
Such a victim
Holding people of today responsible and punishable for 200 years ago is a 100% emotional non thinking victim ploy.
It was wrong then but it was a norm . White people today have ZERO responsibility or payback due for that fact. . That’s how history is history despite you weepers wanting to erase history because of wishes and feelings
Your “Time does not have standards” is an illiteracy.
You just confirmed fully how utterly absent thought you are. Go on with you insipid victim mentality and continue to demand the world adjust and adhere to your feelings. It will however Never make you feel good because you and all those like you are incapable of achieving that
Moan on. Bitch on. Resent on
It’s all you do or have

Such a victim
Holding people of today responsible and punishable for 200 years ago is a 100% emotional non thinking victim ploy.
It was wrong then but it was a norm . White people today have ZERO responsibility or payback due for that fact. . That’s how history is history despite you weepers wanting to erase history because of wishes and feelings
You just confirmed fully how utterly absent thought you are. Go on with you insipid victim mentality and continue to demand the world adjust and adhere to your feelings. It will however Never make you feel good because you and all those like you are incapable of achieving that
It’s all you do or have
Go cry on Jordan.

You people are trying to hold us to the 1950s.

Such a victim
That's an emotional argument. Key is dead, no one can hold him responsible for anything today. Who we are showing responsibility to when we change these names are the citizens who exercised their rights and successfully petitioned for that change.
It was wrong then but it was a norm . White people today have ZERO responsibility or payback due for that fact. .
Who said anything about you being responsible for the slavery Key engaged in? Be less of an emotional little bitch yourself if you're going to accuse others of that. :dunno: :itsok:
That’s how history is history despite you weepers wanting to erase history because of wishes and feelings
I don't have a Thanos type gauntlet you little Snowflake, I don't even really know what you mean when you say I want to erase history. I don't want to erase the fact that Kep was a deplorable slave owner. I think all little American children should learn that. I want to erase his name from a bridge. All this hyperbole isn't really painting me as the hysterical one here.
You just confirmed fully how utterly absent thought you are.
You're the one who argued that I was holding people accountable to today's standards. If you didn't mean it literally, as if time itself has standards, then what does your metaphors actually mean?
Go on with you insipid victim mentality and continue to demand the world adjust and adhere to your feelings. It will however Never make you feel good because you and all those like you are incapable of achieving that
It’s all you do or have
Where did I claim I was a victim of anything? Strawman, hysteria, hyperbole.... yep, you're the bitch. Not me. :itsok:

I am not white, zoomer. Whether the name changes or not will not erase Key's history.
Who wants to erase American history? I want all little American children to learn what depraved and deplorable pieces of shit the American Founders were and how depraved and deplorable their culture was.

Forum List

Back