Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

Irrational people base their decisions on irrational ideas.

LOL

Obama never ran so much as a lemonade stand in his life, and it shows.

My bad, you raise a good point. One of them was good at outsourcing jobs and dismantling companies for his personal profit, the other was not.

Your comment wasn't just bad, it was wildly asinine.

Do better.

First of all, There are brighter Black people then that woman. Alot of Blacks realize that Obama is not one of them. Obama might be dark in skin color, but he is not a Black person.....he is a Muslim. Obama admits being a Muslim, so what part of that can't people understand. Obama told the Muslim community he was one of them. Obama is not the first Black President, he is the first Muslim President and never should have been elected.

Yeah, she responded to the question, and? Was that your whole point? :lol:

Pretty much.

The fact that the quote says SHE shifted to race when in fact all she was doing is responding to a direct question, sounds like someone trying paint a different picture here that what really happened.

Rightttt, Obama and his "truth team" keep getting taken out of context! :thup:

I never said that. I think the context and her opinion are perfectly clear and to some degree, totally accurate. But, she did not shift the conversation to race. She was asked her opinion and shared it. Last I knew, there's nothing wrong with that.

Pretty much.

The fact that the quote says SHE shifted to race when in fact all she was doing is responding to a direct question, sounds like someone trying paint a different picture here that what really happened.

I never said that. I think the context and her opinion are perfectly clear and to some degree, totally accurate. But, she did not shift the conversation to race. She was asked her opinion and shared it. Last I knew, there's nothing wrong with that.

what happens when white people share their opinions on race and it's not PC?

Pretty much.

Sounds like you agree with her rhetoric, but just want to defend it in a sneaky way......:clap2:

So we voted Obama in and four years later the majority of people have turned racist.

Interesting, sounds like someone is making excuses for when he loses.

What I find interesting is, his numbers remain strong despite this terrible economy.

So we voted Obama in and four years later the majority of people have turned racist.

What I find interesting is, his numbers remain strong despite this terrible economy.

Good point, the guy is a disaster as President, approval rating should be in the teens if you go strictly by his job performance.

First of all, There are brighter Black people then that woman. Alot of Blacks realize that Obama is not one of them. Obama might be dark in skin color, but he is not a Black person.....he is a Muslim. Obama admits being a Muslim, so what part of that can't people understand. Obama told the Muslim community he was one of them. Obama is not the first Black President, he is the first Muslim President and never should have been elected.

Thank you.

Thank you for reminding me how solid my decisions in life have been so that I didn't end up the way you did.

Thank you.

Good point, the guy is a disaster as President, approval rating should be in the teens if you go strictly by his job performance.

Ooooooor, it's not the disaster you want to believe it is.

Ooooooor, the alternative choice for President is even worse than he is.

Vote obama or admit to being a racist worked last time. It isn't working this time.

This one proudly admits passing her racist bile on to her kids. She also happens to be part of Obama's "truth team".

Lucas initially blamed the poll numbers on voters’ paying more attention to summer vacations than the campaign. But after sharing an anecdote about some constituents whisking their grandchildren off to Disney World, Lucas quickly shifted gears to racism.

“Do you really believe now that this is still about race?” Fredericks asked.

“I absolutely believe it’s all about race, and for the first time in my life I’ve been able to convince my children, finally, that racism is alive and well,” she replied.

Va. state senator blames racism for Romney gains - Virginia Politics - The Washington Post

She shifted gears? Sounds like she responded to a direct question about race.
Yep.

She can't be racist, only white people can be racist.

liberal+logic+101+1,+obama+cartoons.jpg

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

To be sure....he was hired because he was black.

I'd like to hear how that isn't true.

But, he has shown himself an enemy to the principles of concervatives (who espoused those principles long before he came on the scene....look at how Mike Dukakis was treated).

We are going to fire him, not because he is black (consveratives don't seem to be all about impeaching Clarence Thomas....in fact, I think we are very fond of him.....but can't stand the white liberals), but because he is useless.

Sounds like you agree with her rhetoric, but just want to defend it in a sneaky way......:clap2:

It doesn't need defending. It's her opinion. Personally, I think she's only partially right. Big deal.

But that still doesn't change the facts that SHE did not bring up the topic. She was asked and responded, and I have no problems with that.

But, he has shown himself an enemy to the principles of concervatives (who espoused those principles long before he came on the scene....look at how Mike Dukakis was treated).

We are going to fire him, not because he is black (consveratives don't seem to be all about impeaching Clarence Thomas....in fact, I think we are very fond of him.....but can't stand the white liberals), but because he is useless.

So you aren't voting for Romney I take it?

LOL

Obama never ran so much as a lemonade stand in his life, and it shows.

My bad, you raise a good point. One of them was good at outsourcing jobs and dismantling companies for his personal profit, the other was not.

I see....non-analytical overgeneralizations...again.

Tell me. Did you really buy the GTS story ? I live in Kansas City....do you want to hear about it from someone who saw it pretty much firsthand ?

So you aren't voting for Romney I take it?

Ah, but your reasoning skills fail you again.

How did you draw that conclusion ?

Forum List

Back