Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

Easily. I honestly just don't give a shit about your opinion.

Easily, meaning you can back up the claims ?

Or is it that your handlers don't really care why you vote in the lemming booth...just that you vote.

Does that ring through your nose hurt when they pull on the rope ?

My handlers? I think my wife is the only one who can be considered my "handler".

Speaking of lemmings, why don't you tell me all about those staunch conservative polices Romney enacted while in office. I can use a good laugh.

I see, so you are not going to back up your claims you posted.

When you provide those, I'll talk about Romney's record in governance.

Easily, meaning you can back up the claims ?

Or is it that your handlers don't really care why you vote in the lemming booth...just that you vote.

Does that ring through your nose hurt when they pull on the rope ?

My handlers? I think my wife is the only one who can be considered my "handler".

Speaking of lemmings, why don't you tell me all about those staunch conservative polices Romney enacted while in office. I can use a good laugh.

I'm good. Thanks.

I'm good. Thanks.

Not surprisingly....

You make unsupported claims, but demand that others adhere to your view of how they should behave based on their viewpoints.

How very very very left wing (intolerant, hypocritical) of you.

You're good ?

Don't think so.

This one proudly admits passing her racist bile on to her kids. She also happens to be part of Obama's "truth team".

Lucas initially blamed the poll numbers on voters’ paying more attention to summer vacations than the campaign. But after sharing an anecdote about some constituents whisking their grandchildren off to Disney World, Lucas quickly shifted gears to racism.

“Do you really believe now that this is still about race?” Fredericks asked.

“I absolutely believe it’s all about race, and for the first time in my life I’ve been able to convince my children, finally, that racism is alive and well,” she replied.

Va. state senator blames racism for Romney gains - Virginia Politics - The Washington Post

Do you deny there is a, "fringe out there who do not want to see anybody but a white person in a leadership position”?

Suggesting as you do the untruth of this quote is sufficient to determine you're either a most gullible and easily influenced individual or a mendacious and light weight troll.

Pointing out the truth is not racism. On the other hand using race as you do seems to qualify.

Last edited:
This one proudly admits passing her racist bile on to her kids. She also happens to be part of Obama's "truth team".

Lucas initially blamed the poll numbers on voters’ paying more attention to summer vacations than the campaign. But after sharing an anecdote about some constituents whisking their grandchildren off to Disney World, Lucas quickly shifted gears to racism.

“I absolutely believe it’s all about race, and for the first time in my life I’ve been able to convince my children, finally, that racism is alive and well,” she replied.

Va. state senator blames racism for Romney gains - Virginia Politics - The Washington Post

Do you deny there is a, "fringe out there who do not want to see anybody but a white person in a leadership position”?

Suggesting as you do the untruth of this quote is sufficient to determine you're either a most gullible and easily militated individual or a mendacious and light weight troll.

Pointing out the truth is not racism. On the other hand using race as you do seems to qualify.

The whites that supported Obama in 2008 are now racist?...... :eusa_whistle:

Suggesting as you do the untruth of this quote is sufficient to determine you're either a most gullible and easily influenced individual or a mendacious and light weight troll.

just as you deny that 98% of the black population voted for obummer cause he black? you mean like that kind of racism? :eusa_hand:

They disagree with Obama's Policies

If these two nasty e-mail messages are any indication, the 2008 presidential campaign is becoming a very dirty one.

One claims that Obama is "certainly a racist" by virtue of belonging to Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ, which it says "will accept only black parishoners" and espouses a commitment to Africa. Actually, a white theology professor says he's been "welcomed enthusiastically" at the church, as have other non-blacks.

Another e-mail claims that Obama "is a Muslim," attended a "Wahabi" school in Indonesia, took his Senate oath on the Koran, refuses to recite the Pledge of Allegiance and is part of an Islamic plot to take over the U.S. Each of these statements is false.

These false appeals to bigotry and fear remind us of the infamous whispering campaign of eight years ago, when anonymous messages just before the South Carolina primary falsely accused Republican candidate John McCain of fathering an illegitimate child by a black woman.
Analysis

We turn first to the most recent of these Internet whispering campaigns: a widely forwarded e-mail that says Barack Obama’s church, the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, is anti-American, will only accept black parishioners and tilts toward Africa at the expense of the United States. The e-mail claims Obama is therefore "certainly a racist" and "desires to rule over America while his loyalty is totally vested in a Black Africa."

We've had scores of queries about the accuracy of this one. It's bunk. For one thing, the church welcomes whites, according to a University of Chicago professor of divinity who says he has attended. And while its controversial pastor is a fiery advocate for blacks and liberal causes and a fierce critic of anti-black discrimination, we've seen no evidence that he preaches hatred of or discrimination against whites.

FactCheck.org : Sliming Obama

Sworn in on the Koran...Policy disagreements....riiight

I'm good. Thanks.

Not surprisingly....

You make unsupported claims, but demand that others adhere to your view of how they should behave based on their viewpoints.

How very very very left wing (intolerant, hypocritical) of you.

You're good ?

Don't think so.

The best actually. Thanks for asking.

I can thank the whining assed liberals for their leadership in this matter.

Sure. Yeah. It's someone else's fault you're racist. Ok.

You agree with the VA Senator's rhetoric, so that kinda makes you, well, racist......:eusa_whistle:

No it doesn't, but nice try.

I agree with her that there are people in this country who will vote for Romney solely because he is white and solely because they do not want any non-white man elected to the Presidency. Voters like Willowtree. I also agree with her that those people are in the audiences that Romney is speaking to and so she is technically right in saying Romney is speaking to them.

However, I disagree with her implication that Romney is purposely targeting those people for some reason. I also disagree with any implications, her's or other's, that people like Willowtree make up any kind of majority of Romney supporters. They're a fringe group, but they are there, and to imply, as some of you are, that there are NO people like this, even after Willowtree admitted to being one, that's just dishonest to the conversation.

because blacks have done so well in leadership positions?

Hey, just pointing out the TRUTH

You agree with the VA Senator's rhetoric, so that kinda makes you, well, racist......:eusa_whistle:

I agree with her that there are people in this country who will vote for Romney solely because he is white and solely because they do not want any non-white man elected to the Presidency. Voters like Willowtree. I also agree with her that those people are in the audiences that Romney is speaking to and so she is technically right in saying Romney is speaking to them.

However, I disagree with her implication that Romney is purposely targeting those people for some reason. I also disagree with any implications, her's or other's, that people like Willowtree make up any kind of majority of Romney supporters. They're a fringe group, but they are there, and to imply, as some of you are, that there are NO people like this, even after Willowtree admitted to being one, that's just dishonest to the conversation.

You just sit back and watch and see how many people like WillowTree are sick and disgusted by the whiney assed liberals use of the race card. You can't force us to vote for you.

nice try, well not really
but you left out the part where there are some who will vote for Obama just b/c he is black

Last edited:

nice try, well not really
but you left out the part where there are some will vote for Obama just b/c he is black

It is always amazing to me that people don't see that Obama got a whole lot of non-black votes while he got something like 92% of the black vote.

How does the left even hope to reconcile that one ?

I keep asking who are the racists.

Wasn't Michael Steele black ? I don't remember.

Last edited:

You racists are like moths to a flame.

You racists are like moths to a flame.

has guam tipped over yet? :lol::lol::lol:

Wherever we looked we found ample evidence that Obama's church is pro-black, but we found none to support a claim that it is anti-white. Calling it "racist" is, in our judgment, a falsehood.

I don't believe it.

but then again, I'm a typical white person

I know who sees a minority behind all the ills

The e-mail claims Obama is therefore "certainly a racist" and "desires to rule over America while his loyalty is totally vested in a Black Africa."

We've had scores of queries about the accuracy of this one. It's bunk. For one thing, the church welcomes whites, according to a University of Chicago professor of divinity who says he has attended. And while its controversial pastor is a fiery advocate for blacks and liberal causes and a fierce critic of anti-black discrimination, we've seen no evidence that he preaches hatred of or discrimination against whites.

Go head fact check with your bad self :cool:

Forum List

Back