NY Judge: Opposing Lawfare Against Trump Is Racist.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And I doubt we have reached peak leftoid insanity.

But this clown in a dirt back robe is typical, everything is racism to these people.

When everything is racism, nothing is racism.

A New York federal judge has declared that the New York Fire Department (FDNY) members who booed and chantedTrump” during a speech by the state’s Attorney General Letitia James in early March were motivated by racial animosity and not politics. The accusation of racism, leveled by U.S. District Court Judge Nicholas Garaufis, came during a recent status conference regarding the FDNY’s settlement with the Vulcan Society — a fraternal organization of Black firefighters.

“Get the EEO [Equal Employment Opportunity] office straightened out. Take some of your brilliant lawyers from the Corporation Counsel and put them in there and start holding hearings. That’s not a request, that’s a direction,” Garaufis ordered while addressing FDNY Commissioner Laura Kavanagh. He continued: “I’ve lived in New York City all my life. I know what the problem is. And believe me, front and center is what happened the other day. This doesn’t have to do with politics, this has to do with race.”

An earlier complaint by Vulcan Society President Regina Wilson before the court prompted the judge’s accusations of racism. “I don’t know if you had an opportunity to just see the vile nature of these members even when we were at Christian Cultural Center where they started booing and saying ‘Trump, Trump Trump,’ while Letitia James was at the podium,” she said, drawing Judge Garaufis’s attention to the pro-Trump protest. Wilson, like Garaufis, went on explicitly tie support for Trump with racism: “This behavior is who this department is. Not all of them, but a large portion of them. So when Black people go to work and have to deal with this and you don’t get any help or support really from the department, it’s horrific.”

On March 7, a group of New York firefighters protested a speech by Letitia James during an FDNY awards ceremony. They chanted “Trump” repeatedly as the Attorney General attempted to speak — voicing their displeasure with the ongoing lawfare campaign her office has waged against former President Donald Trump. Following the protest, the FDNY launched an internal investigation to identify the political hecklers.

Since noone opposes it...why shouldn't that become mandatory?

I'm glad the Left is doing this.
The right has been so stupid collectively for so long.
This is long overdue.

Maybe eventually the pain will be enough to get them off their rockers.
Meh. They'll die first.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Another judge who thinks he's God. There seems to be a lot of those know it alls around these days. Back to MAGA

Forum List

Back