Racist Rhetoric and the 2012 Election

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
This one proudly admits passing her racist bile on to her kids. She also happens to be part of Obama's "truth team".

Lucas initially blamed the poll numbers on voters’ paying more attention to summer vacations than the campaign. But after sharing an anecdote about some constituents whisking their grandchildren off to Disney World, Lucas quickly shifted gears to racism.

“Do you really believe now that this is still about race?” Fredericks asked.

“I absolutely believe it’s all about race, and for the first time in my life I’ve been able to convince my children, finally, that racism is alive and well,” she replied.

Va. state senator blames racism for Romney gains - Virginia Politics - The Washington Post

Yep and the racist piece of dung from VA is proud to teach it to her kids......

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

Irrational people base their decisions on irrational ideas.

This one proudly admits passing her racist bile on to her kids. She also happens to be part of Obama's "truth team".

Lucas initially blamed the poll numbers on voters’ paying more attention to summer vacations than the campaign. But after sharing an anecdote about some constituents whisking their grandchildren off to Disney World, Lucas quickly shifted gears to racism.

“I absolutely believe it’s all about race, and for the first time in my life I’ve been able to convince my children, finally, that racism is alive and well,” she replied.

Va. state senator blames racism for Romney gains - Virginia Politics - The Washington Post

She shifted gears? Sounds like she responded to a direct question about race.

You've cherry picked the most relevant point on the topic, keep up the bad work!.... :clap2:

To be honest, when you have two candidates who are virtually the same in everything they've actually done yet one candidate is hated and considered a Communist/Nazi/Marxist/America hater and the other is considered "the right choice" for our country, it's tough to not consider that something as ridiculous as skin color becomes a factor.

The same in everything they have done?? What business has Obama made profitable?? When was he an executive in government before getting elected to President?? Sounds more like you are really trying to prop him up on false claims...

And who said Romney is "the right choice"?? I hear plenty say they are voting for him, all the while listing what they don't like about his stances or him... And I have heard even more basically stating that a vote is going to him because any slight improvement over Obamalama is at least a step in the right direction

And yes, you base your irrational decisions on irrational ideas

LOL

Obama never ran so much as a lemonade stand in his life, and it shows.

She is playing the race card

IOW, any white person who does not vote for the black man is a racist

of course any black pesron that does not vote for Obama would be a Tom.........

Last edited:

You've cherry picked the most relevant point on the topic, keep up the bad work!.... :clap2:

I didn't cherry pick anything. I responded to the portion YOU quoted.

The same in everything they have done?? What business has Obama made profitable?? When was he an executive in government before getting elected to President?? Sounds more like you are really trying to prop him up on false claims...

And who said Romney is "the right choice"?? I hear plenty say they are voting for him, all the while listing what they don't like about his stances or him... And I have heard even more basically stating that a vote is going to him because any slight improvement over Obamalama is at least a step in the right direction

I sort of disagree, the likes of Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc... have proven that race hustling can be very profitable......

I sort of disagree, the likes of Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc... have proven that race hustling can be very profitable......

why do they play the race card so often?

because it works

Yeah, she responded to the question, and? Was that your whole point? :lol:

Pretty much.

The fact that the quote says SHE shifted to race when in fact all she was doing is responding to a direct question, sounds like someone trying paint a different picture here that what really happened.

why do they play the race card so often?

because it works

It's becoming less effective and americans are starting to see these people for what they are......

LOL

Obama never ran so much as a lemonade stand in his life, and it shows.

My bad, you raise a good point. One of them was good at outsourcing jobs and dismantling companies for his personal profit, the other was not.

Yeah, she responded to the question, and? Was that your whole point? :lol:

Pretty much.

The fact that the quote says SHE shifted to race when in fact all she was doing is responding to a direct question, sounds like someone trying paint a different picture here that what really happened.

Rightttt, Obama and his "truth team" keep getting taken out of context! :thup:

Forum List

Back