Rachel Madow interviews Barack Obama

Come on Glock, she's a fricken lesbo, obviously the masculine type. I'm not an expert on gayness but usually there are feminine and masculine types.

There are EVERY type of homosexual just like there are every type of straight people. There are effeminate straight men and macho straight women and big, bearded macho gay men and petite, girly lesbians.

Two penises is a conflict of interest. Two (or more) vaginas is lonely. At least, that's what the Mormon church told me.

Nice deflection, but the answer to my question is obvious and liberals simply want to ignore it. :eusa_whistle:

It's a dumb question.

First, I'm sure I don't share your perspective of "looking masculine" ... because I don't see that in her. I think she's pretty.

Secondly, your question is only meant to enflame because how would you expect that anyone on a website would know her motivations?

I like Maddow, but I'm going to lose some respect for her if she doesn't challenge Obama on his war plans. She has been an outspoken critic of needless war and if she gives Obama a pass I'll be disappointed. I'll then know her as controlled.

I explained why I don't have a link to a conservative publication and what I wrote was that scientists have discovered 3 correlative factors that are associated with homosexuality, not that homosexuality was genetic but that it is associated with a genetic predisposition. And if a woman gets the flu while pregnant and her child turns out to be homosexual, how is that a physical disease? And there is no evidence that children raised by homosexuals will be any more likely to be homosexual than any other child. What there is evidence of, however, is that children raised by backwards, bible-thumping, hate-filled, red-necked, racist, homophibic, sexist, superstitious, ignorant, white-bread, greedy, selfish, mistrusting, mentally debilitated morons are more likely to grow up to be backwards, bible-thumping, hate-filled, red-necked, racist, homophibic, sexist, superstitious, ignorant, white-bread, greedy, selfish, mistrusting, mentally debilitated morons. Which is why liberals have always supported education. To cure people of ignorance. That's a real disease.

Oh lookie, more insults, followed by a reversal in logic. :cuckoo:

how about *these* lesbians?

ellen-degeneres-portia-de-rossi-wedding-051608_0004.jpg
No question there who the trophy wife is, eh? :badgrin:

What are you talking about? I'm not expert on women's clothes (and it would be highly disturbing if you were), but I've never noticed anything unusual about the way she dresses.

True, she doesn't wear mini-skirts and show leg like the Fox News women. But, Fox news is blatantly sexist and objectifies women, like the good little cons they are.
I see that you have excellent taste in women and don't let politics come in the way of your good time. ;)

Forum List

Back