Rachel Madow interviews Barack Obama

God, this thread really went off track into greater wingnuttopia.

There's nothing wrong with the way she looks.

More importantly, she's a highly educated person, a Rhodes Scholar, and entertaining and mature pundit. Intellectually, she would wipe the floor with any of the undereducated Con rubes on this board, or in greater wingnuttotopia.

More importantly, she's a highly educated person, a Rhodes Scholar, and entertaining and mature pundit. Intellectually, she would wipe the floor with any of the undereducated Con rubes on this board, or in greater wingnuttotopia.

Don't use the word "undereducated" the right wingers on here will attack you.

I hope Rachael Maddows remembers to wipe the vaginal juices off her chin before she throws her ignorant, underhand, softball questions for her Lord and Savior.

Stoner go back in the bathroom and finish masturbating.:ahole-1:

No litttle boy. Your just a total fucking jerk the way you attack anyone different than you.

However I don't encourage it when the girls look like the guy I used to play football with in highschool.

I bet they beat you too didn't they.

Plus who the fuck are you to encourage anyone else about their sexual preference?

What a slimely little person.

Yeah, she would win a debate because I wouldn't be able to figure out if I was talking to a man or woman....yup she wreaks of feminism

No, Glocky, you are about the same level as Andrew when it comes to attacking those who don't meet your standards.

No litttle boy. Your just a total fucking jerk the way you attack anyone different than you.

I bet they beat you too didn't they.

Plus who the fuck are you to encourage anyone else about their sexual preference?

What a slimely little person.

No, I just attack you, cause personally I think you're a jerkoff.

I also know how angry you get sitting behind your computer monitor turning a whiter shade of pale cursing at me.

No, Glocky, you are about the same level as Andrew when it comes to attacking those who don't meet your standards.

You don't meet the standards of a fuckin slug...

ok, waiting for your boyfriend bikerfag to hop in this conversation any moment

PS. She is better looking than Ellen, but she's too young for me. I think she will make it in the TV slot and get better ratings the longer she is there.

If it bothers some homo/lesbo phobes, so be it.

What's right with the way she makes herself up? Why does she do it that way instead of something more feminine? :eusa_whistle:

Because she doesn't want to? Why don't you post a picture of yourself up here so we can all criticize what you look like.

No, I just attack you, cause personally I think you're a jerkoff.

No you attack me because you are a jerk. Your hate for gays and lesbians shows your true maturity. Plus my wife or daughter could kick your ass. sweetie.

I also know how angry you get sitting behind your computer monitor turning a whiter shade of pale cursing at me.

I am actually laughing and your stupidity and eloquent use of the English language. Trust me, You and Glocky are not the sharpest folks on these boards when it comes to the personal attack. Wow, Gayboy. Really tuff stuff.

You need to understand, a personal attack doesn't mean shit when it comes from someone who doesn't mean shit to you.:D
hhh

Did you just call me Sweetie?

WHAT THE FUCK? You take it in the ass don't you Ray?

I have nothing against gay's. One of my best friends at work is gay.

You sound old as fuck, so please don't send your wife over, but feel free to send your daughter to kick my ass, you would be surprised at how charming I really am.

Also, thanks for picking up on every grammatical error I throw down.

I see you are grammar nazi

$spelling.jpg

You first! :eusa_whistle:

I'm not criticizing the way she looks.... you are. See, let me dumb it down for you because you don't seem to be understanding.

You say she doesn't look like a woman. You're criticizing if not making fun of the way a lesbian looks. That's kind of sexist and anti-gay. Now, last time I checked, it was the Taliban that were very focused on the way their women look.

Since this is a free country, she can dress up however she wants. And her 1 million viewers per night don't really care.

Forum List

Back