Rachel Madow interviews Barack Obama

I wish lesbians and fags could just act and dress naturally. Some do but most don't. Let's be honest...does anyone not find it odd you can spot most queers by their speech? It's not normal to talk like that but for whatever reason they choose to do it. I guess it makes them feel unique or something. Trust me...if you're bending over and letting Frank have his way with your colon you're unique enough.

And same goes for lesbos. Sure, there's an occasional hot one but most look like a rhinocerous in a flannel shirt. Most will cut their hair short and dress like a construction worker. These are another group of people you can just pick out of a crowd.

Bottom line...stop dressing/acting like every other sheep out there. Be unique. Be yourself. We should not be able to identify you by the way you dress or act. Quit following the trend/crowd and just be yourself.

Endeth thy sermon.

I wish lesbians and fags could just act and dress naturally. Some do but most don't. Let's be honest...does anyone not find it odd you can spot most queers by their speech? It's not normal to talk like that but for whatever reason they choose to do it. I guess it makes them feel unique or something. Trust me...if you're bending over and letting Frank have his way with your colon you're unique enough.

And same goes for lesbos. Sure, there's an occasional hot one but most look like a rhinocerous in a flannel shirt. Most will cut their hair short and dress like a construction worker. These are another group of people you can just pick out of a crowd.

Bottom line...stop dressing/acting like every other sheep out there. Be unique. Be yourself. We should not be able to identify you by the way you dress or act. Quit following the trend/crowd and just be yourself.

Endeth thy sermon.

Spoken like a true Dimwit.

Endeth thy sermon.

Let your homophobic colors fly! This kind of ignorance was why the Civil Rights movement took so long to happen and which keeps society from progressing to address injustice and allow equality to all people.

Methinks he protests too much!

or this one?

url

Lindsay Lohan being a lesbian is the only thing that has ever made me want to be a woman. My GOD is she hot.

Let your homophobic colors fly! This kind of ignorance was why the Civil Rights movement took so long to happen and which keeps society from progressing to address injustice and allow equality to all people.

Methinks he protests too much!

The civil rights movement had nothing whatsoever to do with homosexuals. THey just glommed onto it as justification for publicizing their sexuality without the fear of being ostracized.

The civil rights movement had nothing whatsoever to do with homosexuals. THey just glommed onto it as justification for publicizing their sexuality without the fear of being ostracized.

It has everything to do with homosexuals. They are gay. They don't choose to be gay despite everything you WANT to believe. Civil Rights equals equal rights and homosexuals don't have equal rights. Take your fear and throw it in the recycling bin. There have been homosexuals since modern man and there will always be homosexuals. Get over it. I'm sure they won't hit on you, and if they do, its because they like your square style.

Alright, so I watched the interview finally. If you can get over the sophmoric, unprofessional attitude Maddow has with Obama, and the giddiness that reminds us what all the women were like in the 1960s when they saw the Beattles, then you can actually get down into some tough policy questions on the economy, on Iran, on Afghanistan, Iraq, our electrical grid... there were a LOT of ideas he had here. The only thing he didn't mention in this interview was McCain. Which is very interesting.

Now, if you compare this interview with Hannity's interview with Palin, Limbaugh's interview with Palin, her hand his held throughout the entire interview, there are discussions about how proud they are of her.. it's not only softball questions, the entire interviews that Rush and Hannity give have absolutely NO meat and potatoes. There's no policy, there's just attacks and attacks and attacks against Obama. Ok, great, you don't like Obama.... what are you going to do differently than Bush because we don't trust him and we don't like him, and what are you going to do differently than Obama?

And when she actually IS asked tough questions by Katie and by Charlie, it's the liberal media attacking you. It's unfortunate.

All in all, it's easy to tell that Maddow is in the can for Obama.. but her questions were good questions that made people really think about this guy and what he's going to do as commander in chief. I have to say, there's a clear difference between McCain and Obama. Obama is a man of ideas and McCain isn't.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true Dimwit.

Spoken like someone who doesn't follow the PC doctrine. Don't get your fucking panties in a wad because you don't have the gonads to step up and speak the truth. Are you actually going to sit there and say lesbos and queers don't intentionally dress and act different? It's a cult mentality. Just be yourself. No need to fit a certain mold. And unfortunately, that's exactly what they try to do. It's sad.

Now go back to your Obama shrine and ask HuffPo how you should respond.

Why does she dress, make herself up to look masculine? :cuckoo:

What are you talking about? I'm not expert on women's clothes (and it would be highly disturbing if you were), but I've never noticed anything unusual about the way she dresses.

True, she doesn't wear mini-skirts and show leg like the Fox News women. But, Fox news is blatantly sexist and objectifies women, like the good little cons they are.

Spoken like someone who doesn't follow the PC doctrine. Don't get your fucking panties in a wad because you don't have the gonads to step up and speak the truth. Are you actually going to sit there and say lesbos and queers don't intentionally dress and act different? It's a cult mentality. Just be yourself. No need to fit a certain mold. And unfortunately, that's exactly what they try to do. It's sad.

Now go back to your Obama shrine and ask HuffPo how you should respond.

So red-necks don't intentionally dress, act, and speak different(ly)? And Christianity doesn't foster a cult mentality? Here's the truth, yes, homosexuals have their own culture and human beings feel a need to fit in. That's how it is. Man, it took a lot gonads to write that. Who doesn't follow PC doctrine? You: calling homosexuals lesbos and queers! I admire your courage to just be yourself: ignorant. Now that's truly sad.

um, is someone named STONER really going to make a comment on the uniform of any given social sub culture?

too easy.

Rachel Maddow Interviews Obama (VIDEO)

I haven't seen it, yet. I'll comment later. I've had a hard time with Hannity and Limbaugh interviewing Palin and giving her softballs and I really hope this isn't more of the same crap.

I watched it and I lost respect for Maddow, she so fricken liberal and she wants Obama to throw everyone under the bus unless they are also liberal and she wonders why he wont. After watching her interview I now see her as just another Sean Hannity. There is no reason to attack all republicans, its stupid and bad business for winning an election. This is something Obama hasnt done and probably a reason he has a chance to win. Dont alienate the entire republican party because of a few bad seeds.

Forum List

Back