Rachel Madow interviews Barack Obama

I hope Rachael Maddows remembers to wipe the vaginal juices off her chin before she throws her ignorant, underhand, softball questions for her Lord and Savior.

What, was Olberman and Rhodes too busy? This will be a joke.

I hope Rachael Maddows remembers to wipe the vaginal juices off her chin before she throws her ignorant, underhand, softball questions for her Lord and Savior.

They should have Pat Buchanan there to balance it out.

Did you enjoy the hard hitting questions Hannity gave to Palin?

Obama had the balls and went toe to toe with O'reilly on his show. Obviously he wasn't seeking softballs going there.. He even gained Bill-o's respect after the show, if you listen to his comments on Obama after he expresses respect for Obama.

Pat Buchanan is a toothless old tiger. He's quite tolerable to listen to instead of the nutcases on Faux.

That's an interesting viewpoint.

I think he's one of the most percerptive commentators in American politics.

I often disagree with him about where America should be going, but he seems to understand the players on both sides of the aisle, and what is motivating them, too, far better than most partisan commentators.

I agree with him on the issue of free trade, which I am sure most of you are tired of hearing about from me, but that single issue is, I think, the number one problem facing this nation.

He's an inconclast of the RIGHT, and lord knows there aren't many of them around.

I put him in the same league (in terms of knowing the players and what motivates them, and as a player willing to think independently from his team's playbook) with Gore Vidal.

You want to know the truth? I hate Buchanan's politics. But he's a brilliant political tactician. One of my guilty pleasures is watching him and Rachel Maddow go head to head.

What's different about Pat is he can debate Rachel in a respectful way - he can glorify his conservative standpoints, but he never crosses the line with Rachel. I know it's her own show, but I've seen him on other shows. He never crosses the line - he's always respectful of anyone else's viewpoint. That's something you don't get at FoxNews.

I also think Rachel respects Pat and looks up to him. Just from her body language... she knows she disagrees, they both know they disagree and they won't change each other's minds, but they respect each other a great deal. That's the kind of debating I like. An ultra liberal vs. an ultra conservative that never goes out of bounds.

Forum List

Back