Rachel Madow interviews Barack Obama

For sure she is controlled. Randi Rhodes said she got offers but they would control the content of her show and she will never allow it.

Randi Rhodes even got fired from Air America for calling Ferraro & Clinton whores. She wasn't even on the air. LOL.

I'm not a fan of Rhodes, Franken, or Air America .. or more accurately called Air Israel.

I'm not a fan of Rhodes, Franken, or Air America .. or more accurately called Air Israel.

Here are the hosts and what I think of them.

Bill Press. I think he represents the good old boys of the Democratic party. He wanted Hillary to win. I see Hillary as being better than the GOP, but barely. What you say about Obama, I totally see that in the Clintons.

That's why I don't argue what you say. I didn't think Bill Clinton was a sellout but ultimately, he worked very well with the Newt's of Congress. Signed welfare reform, deregulations and NAFTA.

Stephanie Miller. She's hot! And she's funny. So I enjoy her show, but she isn't telling me anything I don't already know.

Ed Schultz. I hear he used to be a Republican. Much like Arianna Huffington. I don't hear it when I listen to his show though. I am in total agreement with him when it comes to the GOP.

Maybe I'm not as pro Democrats as I think I am. Maybe I'm just so anti GOP that I think I'm in love with the dems.

Anyways, Randi Rhodes ROCKS!!! IMO. If she wasn't so ugly and annoying I'd be in love with her.

Ronald Reagan Jr. He's alright. I like that he went against his dad though.

Rachel Maddow. She is smart. I'm glad she got a show. You can't be radical like Randi and get a show.

Anyways, finally 8 years later they let a Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. Until her, it was only Keith Olbermann.

Here are the hosts and what I think of them.

Bill Press. I think he represents the good old boys of the Democratic party. He wanted Hillary to win. I see Hillary as being better than the GOP, but barely. What you say about Obama, I totally see that in the Clintons.

That's why I don't argue what you say. I didn't think Bill Clinton was a sellout but ultimately, he worked very well with the Newt's of Congress. Signed welfare reform, deregulations and NAFTA.

Stephanie Miller. She's hot! And she's funny. So I enjoy her show, but she isn't telling me anything I don't already know.

Ed Schultz. I hear he used to be a Republican. Much like Arianna Huffington. I don't hear it when I listen to his show though. I am in total agreement with him when it comes to the GOP.

Maybe I'm not as pro Democrats as I think I am. Maybe I'm just so anti GOP that I think I'm in love with the dems.

Anyways, Randi Rhodes ROCKS!!! IMO. If she wasn't so ugly and annoying I'd be in love with her.

Ronald Reagan Jr. He's alright. I like that he went against his dad though.

Rachel Maddow. She is smart. I'm glad she got a show. You can't be radical like Randi and get a show.

Anyways, finally 8 years later they let a Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. Until her, it was only Keith Olbermann.

I don't disagree with you here .. except on Rhodes .. but Franken's presence dragged the whole thing down.

When you get done with the democratic fascination .. I'd like to interest you in some 3rd party politics.

I don't disagree with you here .. except on Rhodes .. but Franken's presence dragged the whole thing down.

When you get done with the democratic fascination .. I'd like to interest you in some 3rd party politics.

Yes, I'm glad Franken is gone.

One day Rhodes wouldn't stop laughing. It wasn't funny, and I actually had to turn the channel. After 10 minutes I turned it back and she was still laughing. I emailed her that her laughing was one of the most annoying things I ever heard in my life.

Also, she is really freakin rude to callers. I emailed her about that once too. They called in, so let them talk. She'll talk over almost every caller. Hey Randi, how about when you and the caller talk at the same time, you stop and let them finish, instead of trying to win. They are nervous and waited a long time to get through. Bitch. LOL.

Anyways, now that Air America fired Randi, Nova M Radio picked her up. But that means instead of me getting her on 1310 am Dearborn for 2 hours, I only get her on 1270 am out of Ann Arbor for one hour. I work in Ann Arbor but live on Walled Lake. So about half way home it starts cutting out.

Randi does say the Dems aren't perfect. What I like about her is she is right on the money as far as what the GOP are doing to the country.

We'll see if she is wrong about the Democrats next year. Let's see if she defends them when they do wrong. I won't approve of that either.

Yes, I'm glad Franken is gone.

One day Rhodes wouldn't stop laughing. It wasn't funny, and I actually had to turn the channel. After 10 minutes I turned it back and she was still laughing. I emailed her that her laughing was one of the most annoying things I ever heard in my life.

Also, she is really freakin rude to callers. I emailed her about that once too. They called in, so let them talk. She'll talk over almost every caller. Hey Randi, how about when you and the caller talk at the same time, you stop and let them finish, instead of trying to win. They are nervous and waited a long time to get through. Bitch. LOL.

Anyways, now that Air America fired Randi, Nova M Radio picked her up. But that means instead of me getting her on 1310 am Dearborn for 2 hours, I only get her on 1270 am out of Ann Arbor for one hour. I work in Ann Arbor but live on Walled Lake. So about half way home it starts cutting out.

Randi does say the Dems aren't perfect. What I like about her is she is right on the money as far as what the GOP are doing to the country.

We'll see if she is wrong about the Democrats next year. Let's see if she defends them when they do wrong. I won't approve of that either.

You've stated the exact reasons why I can't listen to Rhodes. If you're going to have a talk show .. let callers talk. She never wants to be upstaged by the intelligence of her own callers. Also, long ago I used to have a talk show in Detroit on WCHB, then WGPR. I know the trick of hitting the button and seemingly beratin a caller you don't agree with .. making it seem as if the caller can't respond when in fact they are no longer there. I never used it, but I know the trick. Hannity and Limpbrain use it all the time. What's the point of even calling.

Dearborn .. a long an ugly history dating back to Mayor Hubbard and beyond. I once led a demonstration against blacks shopping at Fairlaine Mall because of a killing there .. and the powers that be QUICKLY started calling trying to find a way out of a boycott happening.

People may be stupid in the world you travel in, but I don't travel there.

Your intent was to attack the way she dressed and enflame the conversation into a "lesbo" thing .. now that I've called you on it, you reach for the dumb.

Additionally, it would be quite the really stupid for you to drive to somewhere else to defend your wife from attacks in a thread wherte you attacked another woman.

Why should how she dresses and her being a lesbian have any consideration to adult thinking people?
You have no idea what my intent was, brother. :eusa_whistle:

Have they started skiing in CO yet? We have in NC. http://www.usmessageboard.com/866319-post24.html :D

Yes, though it's only Arapahoe Basin and Loveland Pass, and only a total of either 3 or 4 lifts are running and just a few runs on fake stuff. We've only gotten a few inches of natural snow so far. It's 75 degrees in Denver today and maybe 55 degrees at the coldest at the resorts. Most places open for Thanksgiving unless we have a bad snow year which happens everyonce in a while, like last year when we didn't really get any snow till after the New Year. But then it dumped for almost two straight months. So, you never know.

Do you ski or snowboard. I telemark cause the backcountry is where it's at.

Yes, though it's only Arapahoe Basin and Loveland Pass, and only a total of either 3 or 4 lifts are running and just a few runs on fake stuff. We've only gotten a few inches of natural snow so far. It's 75 degrees in Denver today and maybe 55 degrees at the coldest at the resorts. Most places open for Thanksgiving unless we have a bad snow year which happens everyonce in a while, like last year when we didn't really get any snow till after the New Year. But then it dumped for almost two straight months. So, you never know.

Do you ski or snowboard. I telemark cause the backcountry is where it's at.

I skied A-basin for the first time in spring '07. this year I'm in two alpine race leagues. Last year I had about 45 days on the slim boards.

I skied A-basin for the first time in spring '07. this year I'm in two alpine race leagues. Last year I had about 45 days on the slim boards.

A-basin is great if you like the steeps, Vail and Beaver Creek are great if you have $108 for a lift ticket, but let me give you a tip for your next ski trip to CO: Wolf Creek Pass or Monarch Mountain. Both are smaller resorts, but with less people, THE best and most snow in Colorado, runs that don't get tracked out in an hour, steep runs, great terrain, and Monarch is only about $50 and Wolf Creek is only slightly more for a lift ticket. Both places, however, are not near the airports. Monarch is two hours from Colorado Springs and three from Denver, and Wolf Creek is 4 to 6 hours depending on where you are coming from. The little town of Salida just down from Monarch is very quaint and temperate even in the dead of winter, but Pagosa Springs near Wolf Creek Pass is tiny and pretty cold and snowy. So there is some give and take for those two resorts, but if you love to ski then its worth it to check them out. I worked in the ski industry for five years as a lift operator and have skied nearly every where in Colorado since I was 8 years old, so I speak from experience.

A-basin is great if you like the steeps, Vail and Beaver Creek are great if you have $108 for a lift ticket, but let me give you a tip for your next ski trip to CO: Wolf Creek Pass or Monarch Mountain. Both are smaller resorts, but with less people, THE best and most snow in Colorado, runs that don't get tracked out in an hour, steep runs, great terrain, and Monarch is only about $50 and Wolf Creek is only slightly more for a lift ticket. Both places, however, are not near the airports. Monarch is two hours from Colorado Springs and three from Denver, and Wolf Creek is 4 to 6 hours depending on where you are coming from. The little town of Salida just down from Monarch is very quaint and temperate even in the dead of winter, but Pagosa Springs near Wolf Creek Pass is tiny and pretty cold and snowy. So there is some give and take for those two resorts, but if you love to ski then its worth it to check them out. I worked in the ski industry for five years as a lift operator and have skied nearly every where in Colorado since I was 8 years old, so I speak from experience.
I appreciate the tip. Mrs glockmail, however, loves the amenities. Two years ago we stayed in Breckenridge with a five day Vail Pass. That was my first and only time out west. As she gets older she likes skiing more so we will have several trips out there.

Forum List

Back