Gas prices in California climbs above $7 per gallon...................will gas prices bring down Joe Biden?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Prices going up everywhere. Will this be the thing that kills Biden's re-election hopes?
When I fill up, or buy a cart of groceries, I just want to scream. Inflation continues to rise, and it will have a huge effect on the election.

MENLO PARK, Calif. (NBC, KYMA/KECY) - The cost of gas seems to be on the rise again.

AAA says the average price for a gallon of regular gas currently sits at $3.67 nationwide; that's a 15 cent increase over this time last month. But in California, those prices are even higher.
In Menlo Park, one gas station is listing prices at over $7 per gallon. However, according to AAA, the state average currently sits at $5.43 per gallon; a 48 cent increase over this time last month.

The price hikes are in line with the rise of gasoline futures, which have gone up nearly 29% this year alone, according to AAA.

Prices going up everywhere. Will this be the thing that kills Biden's re-election hopes?
When I fill up, or buy a cart of groceries, I just want to scream. Inflation continues to rise, and it will have a huge effect on the election.

California will continue to vote for the Democrats until there on any Californians left. At the rate that they're losing people that won't be too long.

Most normal people who do not follow FOX-the-billion-dollar-liars, know a President doesn't control prices at the pump.

next

California will continue to vote for the Democrats until there on any Californians left. At the rate that they're losing people that won't be too long.
CA has the worst election process in the nation... dems win there by cheating the system just like what was done nationally with the covid rules elections....

The Biden administration announced two major wins for the far-left environmentalists last Friday: it will block new oil and gas leasing on 13 million acres in Alaska’s federal petroleum reserve to protect local wildlife caribou and polar bears, and it will stop development on an access road for mining companies that was previously approved by the Trump administration.

Biden announced the government is blocking the development of the “Ambler Road,” a 211-mile access road that would have given mining companies the ability to access leased land for mineral development.

The price of gas is just the tip of the iceberg in California.
I do believe that the voters who are left in California should self
identify as illegal aliens to get the freebies to offset the rising costs.
The reason I say this is because they sure in hell aren't going to vote
out the politicians who are creating the problems California is facing.

Gas prices in California climbs above $7 per gallon...................will gas prices bring down Joe Biden?​

Not in california where over 50% of voters are insane libs

They will be happy to pay $10 a gallon if thats what it takes to save the polar bears

I posed this as a question of whether or not surging prices will cost Biden the election, and a fucking mod, moves the thread to 'energy'.

Unfuckingbelievable!

President's policies certainly does have influence.
We’re pumping more oil than ever. So if that was supposed to bring the price of gasoline down...that didn’t work. We need more EVs.

Oh wait...I forgot...such immutable laws of economics like supply and demand doesn’t fly in Conservistan.

We’re pumping more oil than ever. So if that was supposed to bring the price of gasoline down...that didn’t work. We need more EVs.

Oh wait...I forgot...such immutable laws of economics like supply and demand doesn’t fly in Conservistan.
Politics is driving the commodity...Iran-Russia-China-United States

Most normal people who do not follow FOX-the-billion-dollar-liars, know a President doesn't control prices at the pump.

next
Presidents win and lose based on the economy, deserved or not. Just the way it is, the fact he and his buddy are both brain dead, I can’t vote for either candidate, too embarrassing.

Presidents win and lose based on the economy, deserved or not. Just the way it is, the fact he and his buddy are both brain dead, I can’t vote for either candidate, too embarrassing.

next

Gas prices.

Forum List

Back