Gas prices in California climbs above $7 per gallon...................will gas prices bring down Joe Biden?

Prices going up everywhere. Will this be the thing that kills Biden's re-election hopes?
When I fill up, or buy a cart of groceries, I just want to scream. Inflation continues to rise, and it will have a huge effect on the election.

Will the followers of Jim Jones refuse to drink the cool aid?

There is literally nothing bad that the DNC can do that will prevent the citizens of California that they will not obey. Their minds are gone.

Will the followers of Jim Jones refuse to drink the cool aid?

There is literally nothing the DNC tells the citizens of California that they will not obey.
Many in Jonestown were forced to drink though threats and with guns pointed at them.

Get your insulting references straight.

and your deranged shit on California is a sign of how ill you are.

Wow!

President's influence lots. How much is the question. I guess President Carter should've had you advising him.
President Carter should have listened to a lot of different people other than his 'good ol' boys club'
that landed in his administration.
Finally, Biden got elected and removed Carter from being the worst president in our lifetime.

Many in Jonestown were forced to drink though threats and with guns pointed at them.

Get your insulting references straight.

and your deranged shit on California is a sign of how ill you are.
Sure, just like the Left demanding people to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.

I get it, but some drank of their own will.

Or Heavens Gate. Those people willingly killed themselves based on their cult.

Take your pick.

Don't know what your point is exactly, other than cults don't control people

Idiot

Most normal people who do not follow FOX-the-billion-dollar-liars, know a President doesn't control prices at the pump.

next

Gas prices.
It’s the economy, whether you watch Fox, CNN or anything else. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump, of those the all but Clinton were judge by the economy. Reagan, good economy Bush, Bush bad economy Clinton elected, Clinton good economy, Gore lost. Bush bad economy Obama won, Obama slow economy and we get Trump, post-Covid, bad economy, Biden.

If Biden is perceived weak on the economy, that will cost him vote by independent voters.

It’s the economy, whether you watch Fox, CNN or anything else. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump, of those the all but Clinton were judge by the economy. Reagan, good economy Bush, Bush bad economy Clinton elected, Clinton good economy, Gore lost. Bush bad economy Obama won, Obama slow economy and we get Trump, post-Covid, bad economy, Biden.

If Biden is perceived weak on the economy, that will cost him vote by independent voters.
Yes, it will. Gas and groceries may defeat Biden, abortion may get him re-elected with a blue house and senate.

President Carter should have listened to a lot of different people other than his 'good ol' boys club'
that landed in his administration.
Finally, Biden got elected and removed Carter from being the worst president in our lifetime.
President Carter nominated Paul Volcker to be Fed Chair.

"Paul A. Volcker, who became Fed chair in August 1979, when inflation was already 11 percent and still rising. He managed to bring it below 4 percent by 1983, but at the cost of two recessions, sky-high unemployment and horrendous volatility in financial markets."

After Volker tamed inflation, Reagan brought in Alan Mea-culpa Greenspan and Voodoo Economics. Under Presidents Reagan and Bush, the debt held by the public quadrupled. Under the Clinton-Gore budget, we are on track to pay off the entire publicly held...

Sure, just like the Left demanding people to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.

I get it, but some drank of their own will.

Or Heavens Gate. Those people willingly killed themselves based on their cult.

Take your pick.

Don't know what your point is exactly, other than cults don't control people

Idiot
Heaven's Gate similar to MAGA? Jan 6 Magadonains willingly ruined their own lives themselves based on their cult.

President Carter nominated Paul Volcker to be Fed Chair.

"Paul A. Volcker, who became Fed chair in August 1979, when inflation was already 11 percent and still rising. He managed to bring it below 4 percent by 1983, but at the cost of two recessions, sky-high unemployment and horrendous volatility in financial markets."

After Volker tamed inflation, Reagan brought in Alan Mea-culpa Greenspan and Voodoo Economics. Under Presidents Reagan and Bush, the debt held by the public quadrupled. Under the Clinton-Gore budget, we are on track to pay off the entire publicly held...
Whooooooosh......
:wink:

Prices going up everywhere. Will this be the thing that kills Biden's re-election hopes?
When I fill up, or buy a cart of groceries, I just want to scream. Inflation continues to rise, and it will have a huge effect on the election.

Just read today that the economy is tanking while inflation is going up. They purposely tanked the economy thinking that inflation would go down. These guys have no effing clue.

Over $4.50 a gallon for fuel. Not sure how we deal with inflation, the Biden administration doesn’t control fuel prices or anything else that is bad. They just blame past presidents, that are only Republican, the power of Reagan has been incredible! Out of office in 89 and yet the Democrats have been to weak to change anything Reagan did.

Forum List

Back