Question for those among us who are Black

See OP

• Total voters
You dont have to assume. There are bad people of all races shapes and colors, and the question is asinine and has nothing to do with the fact that the question is still asinine as you're APPEALING TO THE LOWEST OF US, as I said many pages ago.
I am then curious - why do you assume that all black people would choose to asnwer as you would?
I said people who don't answer as I did are bad people. That's what I said.
So, the low-life and selfish black people who would not answer ad you do are, in your terms, 'bad people'. Correct?
Just making sure -I- have -your- position straight, see.

I am then curious - why do you assume that all black people would choose to asnwer as you would?
So, the low-life and selfish black people who would not answer ad you do are, in your terms, 'bad people'. Correct?

ANYone who would not answer as I did are bad people, in my opinion. That's an all inclusive ANYone. Black, white purple.

And you're still ducking answering the crystal clear motive for asking the thread question and its arrogant follow up.

ANYone who would not answer as I did are bad people, in my opinion
And so... do you believe the -majority- of black people would answer as you do?
Why/why not?

ANYone who would not answer as I did are bad people, in my opinion
And so... do you believe the -majority- of black people would answer as you do?
Why/why not?

Yes.

Why? --because I feel the majority of black people are good people.

You still ducked.

If it were in your power to do so, would you go back to the early 1600s and (somehow) eliminate the institution of slavery across the entire western hemishpere?

You do understand that it was the Brits that philosophically and millitarily challenged the institution of slavery, right?

If I recall my history correct, the Spanish came to the cost of Africa and were offered slaves by Africans.(Of course, slavery did exist in Europe at the time, the African slave trade existed long before Europeans started buying African slaves!) Considering that this was an African institution, it would seem virtually impossible that a modern Black person would be able to stop it. More likely that person may get enslaved.

In short, If I could, I would but I would need the convictions and willingness of a mighty empire to actually end it.

Last edited:
If it were in your power to do so, would you go back to the early 1600s and (somehow) eliminate the institution of slavery across the entire western hemishpere?
You do understand that it was the Brits that philosophically and millitarily challenged the institution of slavery, right?
Except when they supported it, like they did here until 1783.

In short, If I could, I would but I would need the convictions and willingness of a mighty empire to actually end it.
Thank you.
Two questions:
-Are you black?
-If so, do you know what you woudl give up by doing so?

Last edited:

Thank you.
Two questions:
-Are you black?

Actually I am part Black and part Native American

I think I would be giving up my existance.

You "feel" the majority are "good" people?
Not exactly sound reasoning, You cannot do better than that?
It's self evident that most black people are good people. If yopu disagree, you are trash.
Again:

Do you know what self evident means?

If you agree that most black people are good people - guess what? You dont need reasons.

Only if you DISAGREE, do you need reasons, so that you can argue them.

Like we're trying to tell you - your bigotry is hard to hide apparently. You keep letting it slip. You're honestly asking me why I'm led to believe that most black people are good people........like seriously dude. Get a fucking clue.

Thank you.
Two questions:
-Are you black?
And you would sacrafice not just yourself but all of those silimar to you, including your friends and loved ones, so that a number of people from long long ago would have been free from slavery, such as it was?

It's self evident that most black people are good people. If yopu disagree, you are trash.
Again:
Do you know what self evident means?
I do. It's a term used to suppot a claim whern the person makling the claim has no real support. I could just as easily - and in your terms, just as soundly - argue that the exact opposite of what you claim is 'self evident' - and you'd have no choice but to accept it.

So, one more time:

Thank you.
Two questions:
-Are you black?
And you would sacrafice not just yourself but all of those silimar to you, including your friends and loved ones, so that a number of people from long long ago would have been free from slavery, such as it was?

First, let me just say that I am an atheist and I do value myself.

Even so, I recognized I hit the lottery by being born. And If replacing myself and those that are born due to the existance of slavery are erased, I can feel comfortable realizing that people that did not exist due to slavery chance got their opportunity.

Of course, I would not feel at all. But then when I die, I will go back to the nothingness from hence I came.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back