Question for those among us who are Black

See OP

• Total voters
Yes, because it's wrong.
Are you black?
If so, do you understand that if you were able to do as you say, there is almost every chance that you would not have any of the thngs you have now, and would just as likely live in a very very different place?
Should have seen where you were coming from. My bad. You're a baiter and a hack. My earlier post still stands. You think that a people could just dismiss the suffering and sacrifice of generations of family like it never happened and just fire up the Jacuzzi..
You think there are people that wouldn't?
You must, given your above post.

Yes, because it's wrong.
Are you black?
If so, do you understand that if you were able to do as you say, there is almost every chance that you would not have any of the thngs you have now, and would just as likely live in a very very different place?
So basically everyone who has said that this is just a "blacks should be grateful for slavery" thread were correct.
As I noted before, nothnig I have posted here leads up to that point.
Perhaps you should put your premisconceptions behind you and think critically.

Why don't you tell us...
I'll leave it up to Mr Clean to state what he believes to be obvious.

And, you obviously havent been paying attention, because I already noted my 'motive'.
It's your feeble attempt at justifying the institution of slavery in America.
Happy?
Happy to tell you that you're wrong; nothing I have posted here leads to that conclusion.

For this to be your 'obvious' conclusion, you must not have taken the time or made the effort to pay attention to the actual discussion. Your bad.

I'll leave it up to Mr Clean to state what he believes to be obvious.

And, you obviously havent been paying attention, because I already noted my 'motive'.
Happy?
Happy to tell you that you're wrong; nothing I have posted here leads to that conclusion.

For this to be your 'obvious' conclusion, you must not have taken the time or made the effort to pay attention to the actual discussion. Your bad.

Everything you've posted here leads to that conclusion.

Happy?

Everything you've posted here leads to that conclusion.
Onlt to those that have not taken the time or made the effort to pay attention to the actual discussion.
:dunno:

Still waiting for your answer.
It's another dumb fucking question. The answer is obvious.
So you DO agree that there are ARE low-life and selfish black people.
Correct?
Please verify your position here so that -I- do not have to assume.

You dont have to assume. There are bad people of all races shapes and colors, and the question is asinine and has nothing to do with the fact that the question is still asinine as you're APPEALING TO THE LOWEST OF US, as I said many pages ago.

You're an ass hole, bottom line. And you still won't clearly state a motive, but your motive is shown with your follow-up to everyone's answer: "you think people would give up what they have today"

^that follow up question that you keep asking shows everyone a crystal-clear motive, and you're hiding from its obviousness like a coward.

You're an ass hole, bottom line. And you still won't clearly state a motive, but your motive is shown with your follow-up to everyone's answer: "you think people would give up what they have today"

^that follow up question that you keep asking shows everyone a crystal-clear motive, and you're hiding from its obviousness like a coward.

Ayup.

He's not nearly as clever as he thinks he is.

Many racists rarely are.

It's another dumb fucking question. The answer is obvious.
Correct?
You dont have to assume. There are bad people of all races shapes and colors, and the question is asinine and has nothing to do with the fact that the question is still asinine as you're APPEALING TO THE LOWEST OF US, as I said many pages ago.
I am then curious - why do you assume that all black people would choose to asnwer as you would?

Ayup.
He's not nearly as clever as he thinks he is.
Many racists rarely are.
If you'd rather be a pre-pubescent imbecile instead of actually engaging in the dicussion, I won't stop you.
:dunno:

Last edited:
Correct?
I am then curious - why do you assume that all black people would choose to asnwer as you would?

I said people who don't answer as I did are bad people. That's what I said.

And - it's a dumbassed question.

Forum List

Back