Fuck you Russia, Ass-ad is going down...

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
...and will hopefully die very soon. The whole world wants to see the end of the ass-ad mafia gang, and all of the nonsensical posturing at the UN to try and slow the tidal wave against that fake regime will achieve nothing.

All it has done is destroy what little credibility Russia had in the muslim world, and as payback Russian will no doubt lose arms sales to other arab nations.

Good move putin you turd - that criminal fascist filthy dog will hopefully join his syrian poodle in the dustbin of history, and then iran, and then china...

Yeah and people have been saying that for over a decade.

And Assad is still there.

The weird contradiction in the iranian media is that they vet and compare the brilliance of OWS to the strength of the arab spring,but yet secretly are sending quds forces to help assads army squash the protestors.

...and will hopefully die very soon. The whole world wants to see the end of the ass-ad mafia gang, and all of the nonsensical posturing at the UN to try and slow the tidal wave against that fake regime will achieve nothing.

All it has done is destroy what little credibility Russia had in the muslim world, and as payback Russian will no doubt lose arms sales to other arab nations.

Good move putin you turd - that criminal fascist filthy dog will hopefully join his syrian poodle in the dustbin of history, and then iran, and then china...
You surely-do do an awful-lotta-talkin', for.....

handjob.gif

Yeah and people have been saying that for over a decade.

And Assad is still there.

How so? You mean the 10-month old syrian upsrising is really 10 YEARS old? Wow, how did we all miss it? :cuckoo:

You really need to brush up on your reading skills, dude.

I didnt say the uprising was 10 years old.

But please, dont let me stop you from being a jack ass if you want.

The weird contradiction in the iranian media is that they vet and compare the brilliance of OWS to the strength of the arab spring,but yet secretly are sending quds forces to help assads army squash the protestors.

Its not weird at all. It is completely cynical real-politics. They support those who advance their own interests and undercut those who oppose those interests.

If such support might cost them supporters around the region, then they publically say they support the opposition while undermining them quietly with their policies.

You really need to brush up on your reading skills, dude.I didnt say the uprising was 10 years old.But please, dont let me stop you from being a jack ass if you want.

Sorry douchebag, but i responded to your moronic claim and you quivered like a fairy.

To those with brains, Syrians are being slaughtered by a murderous, animalistic, criminal fascist regime of thugs, and it is being supported by the scum of humanity, russia and iran.

On humanitarian grounds alone - over 200 ppl were killed today alone in Homs - NATO, the Arab league and the OIC should say: "ENOUGH!" and fuck the UN since the **** fascist thug putin will never allow a vote on a rational resolution, and just send in troops to de-capitate the regime, bring asshole-ad to the Hague, and destroy the regime.

I guess this means he can't prop up Hezbollah any more in Lebanon. Maybe they will get their freedom back.

You really need to brush up on your reading skills, dude.I didnt say the uprising was 10 years old.But please, dont let me stop you from being a jack ass if you want.

Sorry douchebag, but i responded to your moronic claim and you quivered like a fairy.

Yeah, I know you are sorry as I am sure everyone who knows you personally is also aware of.

You responded to my claim after completely misreading it, lol, so you demonstrated nothing except your lack of reading comprehension. And any quivering you detected was purely from your imagination, sick puppy.

To those with brains, Syrians are being slaughtered by a murderous, animalistic, criminal fascist regime of thugs, and it is being supported by the scum of humanity, russia and iran.

On humanitarian grounds alone - over 200 ppl were killed today alone in Homs - NATO, the Arab league and the OIC should say: "ENOUGH!" and fuck the UN since the **** fascist thug putin will never allow a vote on a rational resolution, and just send in troops to de-capitate the regime, bring asshole-ad to the Hague, and destroy the regime.

The Syrians are imposing order against a small and vocal group of agitators and have no intention of giving in to them.

I just wish they would use more subtle means of trying to remain in power like the elites do here in America, using political and psychological tricks rather than terror from mass slaughter.

But the guys sponsoring Romney have no more respect for your life or mine or anyone elses in this country than Assad does. In fact I often wonder what they would do if the American people werent armed to the teeth like we are.

Forum List

Back