"protecting" And "serving"

Just keeping up with good ole boy southern tradition of law and order

Police sergeant who ordered beatings gets 2 years in prison
No idea what happened to you, but something obviously did. The US is a huge country and has a lot of cops. Do you think things are better elsewhere?

He's lost his mind somehow. Look at his avatar. That's him. Seriously...he admitted it too....that's an actual selfie he used as his avatar.

A shirtless Glamour Shots style selfie for an avatar. And....he's got some dudes fingers in his mouth....see its a right hand and he would be using his right hand to take the photo so it can't be his own hand. Weird.

I don't know what happened to him. He's gotten really bizarre around here lately.

No idea what happened to you, but something obviously did. The US is a huge country and has a lot of cops. Do you think things are better elsewhere?

He's lost his mind somehow. Look at his avatar. That's him. Seriously...he admitted it too....that's an actual selfie he used as his avatar.

A shirtless Glamour Shots style selfie for an avatar. And....he's got some dudes fingers in his mouth....see its a right hand and he would be using his right hand to take the photo so it can't be his own hand. Weird.

I don't know what happened to him. He's gotten really bizarre around here lately.
Thanks. At some point you have to question motive. Here, it appears to be very personal and weird.

It doesn't get much creepier than you using his picture as your avatar. :thup:

Thanks. At some point you have to question motive. Here, it appears to be very personal and weird.

The guy is very personal on here and has shared a lot of his personal info. Even a real self image as his avatar.

I do know one grudge is he applied to Las Vegas Police and North Las Vegas Police and was not accepted. Not sure if that's all of it but it can't help.

He should be honored that I'm mocking him.

He should be honored that I'm mocking him.
You misspelled lusting after him.

If you actually were a cop you clearly weren't part of the detectives unit cuz you're not very high functioning in the reasoning department

If you actually were a cop you clearly weren't part of the detectives unit cuz you're not very high functioning in the reasoning department
Lightweight. WTF is wrong with you? Normally you are sensible.

This sergeant manifests an extreme example of what I regard as the "one-of-the-guys" syndrome that affects many police supervisory officers, causing them to ignore certain types of misconduct. Such misfeasance on the part of superiors not only enables misconduct on the part of subordinate officers but encourages it.

Whenever I see or hear about some form of misconduct on the part of police officers the factor of supervisory misfeasance comes to mind. Likewise, when I see (usually on COPS) examples of excellent police performance I am certain it's attributable to good training and competent supervision.

Last edited:
When you see it on COPS it's because they know they're being filmed.
Of course they know. But there are certain personal and performance characteristics which cannot be concealed from even the least perceptive observer.

The same circumstance exists in everyday interaction between individuals, including you and me. Regardless of how diligently we strive to put our best foot forward there are certain characteristics of our respective personalities which cannot be effectively disguised. Especially under even moderately stressful conditions.

Do you ever watch COPS?

Last edited:
Oh boy here we go again with "COPS".

And DontTazeMeBro stop biting your damn fingernails like a weirdo.

Forum List

Back