'Did she piss herself?': Unhinged 'Karen' goes on drunk tirade at Dallas airport after barred from flight, mocks penis size of cop

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Rick Astley Billy Idol emulator?

At one point she cries like the "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!" video from days of yore.

Video:

"You pieces of mediocre s**t of your life," Killian lashed out at the cops. "You feel good making $60,000 a year?"

The woman then insulted the male cop by saying that he has a small penis.

Killian is heard on bodycam video telling the cop, "You f***ing tiny piece of s**t. You feel good f***ing your wife with you're f***ing five-inch d**k?"

Killian appears to refuse to walk and descends to the floor on her stomach.

A male officer asks, "Did she piss herself? Yep, she did."

The female officer agreed that the suspect had urinated herself.

However, Killian had another reason for the urine odor.

Killian said, "It's probably the guy who f***ed your wife before he f***ed you."

She then incoherently lashed out at the officers, "You feel good about yourself? You f*ing six five eight d**k stack f***ing short tiny a d**k... wearing a uniform makes you feel good about yourself? You and your f***ing facial hair.'

Police were forced to strap Killian's legs and carry her out of the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport until she agreed to walk.

After Killian was placed in the back of the police cruiser, officers discussed how much urine they got on themselves.

"I have it all over my leg. You're fine... it's on my pant leg completely, it's seeped through to my leg," a female police officer said.

Now don't get me wrong.

In no way shape or form do I condone this egregious display of bacchanal.

However, it is a touch impressive she's in her mid 40s and can still produce ridiculous scenarios such as this in real time.

I mean, you can respect the "drive" without underwriting the stupid.

Besides, when she starts asking for her lawyer?

Comedy gold.

I do have to admit though, it's a little sus how the cops tell her she's just "being detained" and then instantaneously decide one moment later that she's "under arrest".

At the end they're literally carrying her like a human catapult.

Wow, this one's a doozy folks!

Last edited:

At one point she cries like the "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!" video from days of yore.

Video:

Now don't get me wrong.

However, it is a touch impressive she's in her mid 40s and can still produce ridiculous scenarios such as this in real time.

Comedy gold.

I do have to admit though, it's a little sus how the cops tell her she's just "being detained" and then instantaneously decide one moment later that she's "under arrest".

leave-her-alone-crying.gif

After Killian was placed in the back of the police cruiser, officers discussed how much urine they got on themselves.

"I have it all over my leg. You're fine... it's on my pant leg completely, it's seeped through to my leg," a female police officer said.

I don't know why this part so damn funny. It's not just that they're talking about her pissing herself, it's the discussion of volume of piss on them.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people can act like this in public. Absolutely insane and depraved.

Video:

Now don't get me wrong.

Comedy gold.

Damn you, you sent me on a rabbit hole on many YouTube vids of drunk wahmen getting arrested in airports

I learned recently that Karens are usually sober. Once a Karen gets trashed, she becomes Angela.
I don't know where that came from, but be on the lookout for the Angelas.

Forum List

Back