Heroic Wyoming boy dies after being stabbed at mall protecting his girlfriend

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think the boy is really great, a real gentleman and knight at age 14 and not a coward, really terrible fate that he had to die... i hope the perpertrators rott in prison for their whole life

'(Maher) then told (his girlfriend) that they were going to the mall to come and keep the girls safe,' police recorded.

Read the full story...

I think the boy is really great, a real gentleman and knight at age 14 and not a coward, really terrible fate that he had to die... i hope the perpertrators rott in prison for their whole life

'(Maher) then told (his girlfriend) that they were going to the mall to come and keep the girls safe,' police recorded.

Read the full story...

Another needless death like murder in America is getting as common as tattoos.

Another needless death like murder in America is getting as common as tattoos.
Oh, yes!

Since the 1960s, crime has flourished.

Just saw a video on YouTube of a man who has recently died after being in a coma for seven years after being sucker punched. It happened in New York City, so no one is astonished that the murderer is still freely walking around.

After all, NYC is where a dozen subway passengers were murdered in 2022.

Last edited:

Read the full story...

Actually, I don't agree with you. The boy was stupid. His girlfriend was stupid. The boy's friend was stupid. If the girlfriend was afraid of two guys following her (there's more to this story than we know) then she should have requested help at the mall. They have security. The police should have been called. The boy went there to confront danger without even calling the police himself. He thought he could go there and beat people up for following his girlfriend instead of letting mall security or the police deal with the situation. He's dead because he was stupid, not heroic.

Oh, yes!

Since the 1960s, crime has flourished.

Just saw a video on YouTube of a man who has recently died after being in a coma for seven years after being sucker punched. It happened in New York City, so no one is astonished that the murderer is still freely walking around.

After all, NYC is where a dozen subway passengers were murdered in 2022.
Parser; those statist left controlled metropolises are getting what their constituencies voted for, including NYC.

Is that not what you're disappointed in? 3 kids having a shootout in a crowd would have certainly killed more. Thank goodness there were no guns involved.
If the decent kid had a gun to defend himself and the girl, it may have gone differently. She could carry a gun too.

It seems you want people defenseless, why is that? :dunno:

If the decent kid had a gun to defend himself and the girl, it may have gone differently. She could carry a gun too.

It seems you want people defenseless, why is that? :dunno:
If the 2 knife wielding kids were armed with legally purchased guns it may have gone differently, too. 3 way shootout at the mall, a GOP dream.

Forum List

Back