Heroic Wyoming boy dies after being stabbed at mall protecting his girlfriend

Criminals rarely have legally purchased guns, absolute fucktard.

For one thing, they are ineligible to buy them legally.
I'm glad there are laws that caused these kids to resort to a knife instead of being able to walk around with guns :thup:

Just sad. One child raised right and two? Well....
SIL; That's a one to two ratio which 'sounds' to me to be fairly accurate regarding small cities? I'd say one could safely bet the farm that the ratio in the big cities like NYC/Chicago is closer to three to one. The "value system" regarding quality parenting looks to me to have been seriously compromised within our America. The contributors to the decline in quality parenting are for sure many in number but I would say that divorce, drugs, $TRE$$ & consumable alcohol are somewhere in the top ten contributors.

Curiosity got the best of me so I did some research in an attempt to back up my above assertions;

Below; Worse than we were led to believe.

SIL; That's a one to two ratio which 'sounds' to me to be fairly accurate regarding small cities? I'd say one could safely bet the farm that the ratio in the big cities like NYC/Chicago is closer to three to one. The "value system" regarding quality parenting looks to me to have been seriously compromised within our America. The contributors to the decline in quality parenting are for sure many in number but I would say that divorce, drugs, $TRE$$ & consumable alcohol are somewhere in the top ten contributors.

Curiosity got the best of me so I did some research in an attempt to back up my above assertions;

Below; Worse than we were led to believe.

Could be drugs... personally I think it's about parenting, morals and right vs wrong.

Far too many children out there that deserve better parents

Forum List

Back