"protecting" And "serving"

Ass raped on the side of the road in the name of the War on Drugs. Good to know these brave cops are keeping South Carolina safe.

Cops Mistake Hemorrhoid for Drugs, Sodomize Innocent Man in Public | The Daily Liberator

October 2014?? Mr. Moderator this is "current events".

The incident took place then. The article is from today. Naturally, you'd attempt a distraction from the actual topic at hand because you see nothing wrong with what happened.

Ass raped on the side of the road in the name of the War on Drugs. Good to know these brave cops are keeping South Carolina safe.

Cops Mistake Hemorrhoid for Drugs, Sodomize Innocent Man in Public | The Daily Liberator

The incident took place then. The article is from today. Naturally, you'd attempt a distraction from the actual topic at hand because you see nothing wrong with what happened.

What....2 cops did something stupid?? Oh my gawd shut it all down!!!

How's your Poodle Parmesan taste??

So you're cool with what happened, Bull Connor?

The fundamental purpose of civilian police is to protect the public from being harmed by lawbreakers. Even if these two individuals had in fact been in possession of drugs, who was harmed by that? Yet what these cops have done is brutally disgraceful.

Every day there is another example of police barbarism, so you can't expect the, "It's just one or two," defense to keep working. It is clear that civilian police in America have become something other than what the public wants them to be. In fact they are becoming something of an emerging menace.

The fundamental purpose of civilian police is to protect the public from being harmed by lawbreakers. Even if these two individuals had in fact been in possession of drugs, who was harmed by that? Yet what these cops have done is brutally disgraceful.

Every day there is another example of police barbarism, so you can't expect the, "It's just one or two," defense to keep working. It is clear that civilian police in America have become something other than what the public wants them to be. In fact they are becoming something of an emerging menace.

Every day? If we saw 10,000 examples that would be 1% of police. But we don't see 10,000. We see a couple hundred per year. And yes...those should be handled appropriately.

But for morons like dog eating DontTazeMeBro to act like the majority of cops are bad is just silly.

Same with you. The police as a whole haven't become some evil enterprise.

In fact...statistically police are more law abiding than the general public.

No I'm not. And their local department will handle it. Mmm....lemon peppered labrador. Is that a Thai dish or Chinese? Meh...same difference.

Every day? If we saw 10,000 examples that would be 1% of police. But we don't see 10,000. We see a couple hundred per year. And yes...those should be handled appropriately.

But for morons like dog eating DontTazeMeBro to act like the majority of cops are bad is just silly.

It would help if the public heard their law-abiding cops coming out strongly against the kind of stupidly sadistic goons who behave like those in the topic incident. Instead, what we see and hear is defensive "them vs us" rhetoric emanating from the Thin Blue Line.

When the good cops start speaking out about the wrong kind of behavior it will have a strongly positive effect on the bad ones -- who must be made to know their misconduct will not be supported.

Oh boy here we go again with "COPS".
COPS is a very revealing research object -- provided it's watched often enough. It affords valuable insight into the attitudes and performance standards of police all over America, both in large urban agencies and in small town sheriff departments.

One thing that becomes quickly apparent from watching COPS is at least 80% of police activity in America involves drugs, most of which is petty possession. Very rarely are the police seen actually helping or protecting someone.

Oh boy here we go again with "COPS".
COPS is a very revealing research object -- provided it's watched often enough. It affords valuable insight into the attitudes and performance standards of police all over America, both in large urban agencies and in small town sheriff departments.

One thing that becomes quickly apparent from watching COPS is at least 80% of police activity in America involves drugs, most of which is petty possession. Very rarely are the police seen actually helping or protecting someone.

Sure they are. They're protecting all of us who don't want drug infested violent thugs roaming our streets. Every time you watch "COPS" you see them protecting the masses from those failed humans who like to steal and commit other crimes to fuel their life of substance abuse and irresponsibility.

It would help if the public heard their law-abiding cops coming out strongly against the kind of stupidly sadistic goons who behave like those in the topic incident. Instead, what we see and hear is defensive "them vs us" rhetoric emanating from the Thin Blue Line.

When the good cops start speaking out about the wrong kind of behavior it will have a strongly positive effect on the bad ones -- who must be made to know their misconduct will not be supported.

Hear it WHERE??? IN THE MEDIA??? Newsflash bud....the media is interested in making cops look bad. If cops speak out against corruption....where you expect to see it? Fact is....LOTS OF them do. High ranking ones particularly (because policy usually forbids low ranks from publicly speaking). You just don't hear it because media doesn't cover it. Go to community forums with police and events they put on. Just don't expect CNN or NBC...or DontTazeMeBros "Free Thought Project" to cover it. Bad cop is good business for them

Why would a cop be held to the same standard as the rest of US?

Officer suspended for using Taser will not face charges

He was held to the same standard. A jury of his peers found him innocent.

Where I live, if I use my concealed handgun ( which I have a permit for ) and use that weapon in self - defense of my life....killing my assailant, I still have to have my case reviewed by a Grand Jury. The Prosecutor for my county takes all the evidence and statements and presents it to the next Grand Jury. They decide if I was in the right - which there is no trial ; Or there is enough evidence that I was in the wrong.....I am to be arrested.... and the case goes to trial.

The Police Officer was held to a higher standard, his case was investigated by a jury of his peers and he was deemed not at fault / not guilty.

If an officer Tases a homeless man, a white colored worker, a 19 year old.....it does not make a difference. The suspect met the criteria to be tasered. A persons financial statute and place in society is not an issue. Plus, some people whom are non-compliant and physical, are possibly on illicit drugs, which means effecting a normal arrest would be difficult. Red face - distended neck veins, constricted pupils - blood shot eyes, yelling all the time when they speak - and many other indicators for illicit drug use.

Shadow 355

An article this morning on the growing police state

This is why I don’t trust my local police department

About a year ago, I moved to St. Paul, Minn. for grad school. It’s been great living here, but I must say, I’m worried about my dog’s safety. My worry doesn’t stem from concerns about traffic, crime, or environmental hazards.

No, I’m worried because of the Saint Paul Police Department.

In July, there was a story about a family whose two dogs were executed by police during a no-knock raid for marijuana possession in a St. Paul neighborhood just a few miles from my house. The family says one dog was shot as he fled in fear; the raid, meanwhile, produced minimal evidence to feed the hungry maw of the trillion-dollar failure that is the war on drugs.

“All of a sudden, we see the dogs thrown out like pieces of meat, like they were nothing,” said a neighbor of the family whose dogs were shot. “We teared up because they are like family to us. Those dogs are real good dogs.”

This isn’t an isolated incident for the SPPD. Just a few years ago, the Saint Paul Police killed another family dog…and forced handcuffed children to sit next to its bleeding corpse for more than an hour while they ransacked the home.

The kicker? The raid wasn’t even in the right house!

This is why I don t trust my local police department Rare

Cop attacks my dog, I shoot to kill.

Simple as that.

No I'm not. And their local department will handle it. Mmm....lemon peppered labrador. Is that a Thai dish or Chinese? Meh...same difference.

You keep denying you're a racist, but you keep making comments like this.

You keep denying you're a racist, but you keep making comments like this.

You should learn English then. Racist means someone thinks their race is superior. I do not. Whites aren't superior. Thus...no racism. I just like to make fun of you and like to point out the disgusting culture of eating dogs that you all partake in. If you all keep eating Broiled Bulldog and Grilled Daschund then I'm gonna rip on it.

Hear it WHERE??? IN THE MEDIA??? Newsflash bud....the media is interested in making cops look bad. If cops speak out against corruption....where you expect to see it? Fact is....LOTS OF them do. High ranking ones particularly (because policy usually forbids low ranks from publicly speaking). You just don't hear it because media doesn't cover it. Go to community forums with police and events they put on. Just don't expect CNN or NBC...or DontTazeMeBros "Free Thought Project" to cover it. Bad cop is good business for them
I have no reason to lie to you, so you can believe me when I tell you the only examples of significant police misconduct I learn about from the mainstream media are those which are so spectacular they cannot be ignored. For one example, how many times have you heard about the outrageous and menacing increase in no-knock raids all over the Nation, most of which are for petty drug nonsense and a substantial number of which are mistakes?

I didn't hear about the topic example, the cop shoving his finger up the guy's ass to check for drugs, in the mainstream media. If Don't Taz Me Bro didn't post the local report I would never have known about it, as is the case with the vast majority of Americans -- who would have no idea of the perverse direction our civilian police seem to be moving in.

These examples of egregious police misconduct are happening because police nationwide are acquiring the notion that it's okay to behave this way. Too many of them have become relatively uninhibited in their actions. And as I've mentioned several times before, much of this problem can be traced to the authors of Universal Procedure, to training personnel, to irresponsible union management and, mainly, to ineffective supervision.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back