Children Across The Country Being Hospitalized With Obama's 'open Border Flu'

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Liberals say "we don't know the illegal kids are causing this". But why take a chance? These kids are ILLEGALS, fercrissakes!!! They have no right to be here and even if healthy, educating them costs a fortune.
Children across the country being hospitalized with the open border flu - National Immigration Reform Examiner.com

sep 15 2014
The rarely-seen Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68), which has been sending children to emergency rooms in several mid-western states, has now made its way to the East Coast, as confirmed cases in Connecticut and New York have been reported in the last few days. Though the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has yet to make it official, several other states along the eastern seaboard are reporting outbreaks of the virus as well.

EV-D68, which was first identified in California in 1962, can cause mild flu-like symptoms with a runny nose, fever and body aches. However, it can also send its victims into severe respiratory distress, as has been seen in New York, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky and Missouri, according to the CDC.

Perhaps, because the presentation of this virus is so unusual in this country, there is no vaccination against it, and the only treatment is IV fluids, over-the-counter medications for fever, and oxygen therapy.

All of those infected are children, under the age of 16. The current, expanding outbreak began in mid-August...the same time children were registering for school and actually starting classes in many states.

So, what's different about this school year?

The most glaring difference is the fact that tens of thousands of children who entered this country illegally from Mexico and Central America during the spring and summer months (with the encouragement of the Obama administration), have now entered this country's public school system.

-Unlike most enteroviruses, EV-D68 can be spread like the common cold. One can become infected by coming into close proximity with someone coughing or sneezing, or by simply touching an infected surface (such as a desk or lunch table).

I'd suggest improving health care for ALL, including "illegals," before blaming this on the two evils -- Obama and "illegals."

• Banned
I'd suggest improving health care for ALL, including "illegals," before blaming this on the two evils -- Obama and "illegals."

Oh yeah - lets spend a trillion dollars finding a cure for this new disease!!!!!!!

Send these disease-ridden illegal invaders packing.

O
You are completely wrong and un-pc in your manner of dressing the issue.. Oblama the lab scientist in biology used his skills while golfing to create the virus..and many others...

Oh yeah - lets spend a trillion dollars finding a cure for this new disease!!!!!!!

It's just a virus, like the several virus strains of influenza...already here in the US that you get a pot shot at getting vaccinated with the right vaccine for the different viruses in the world....

so, you would rather American kids die?

This disease has nothing at all to do with the refugee children. Use what few brain cells you have: Why no cases in border states?

The disease will undoubtedly get there eventually but if it had been brought to the US by those kids or by illegals, we would have seen cases in Texasss and Arizona.

You didn't you liar. I used private schools. All decent parents use private schools or home-schooling. THINK

You just aren't that smart.

My bet is that what you call a "private" school is actually a bunch of ignernt fundies in someone's living room.

I'd suggest telling the shitbag countries the illegal kids are coming from to improve their healthcare with their money and thus eliminate sending us their sickly unwanted offspring.

I'd suggest telling the shitbag countries the illegal kids are coming from to improve their healthcare with their money and thus eliminate sending us their sickly unwanted offspring.

If you can't afford your taxes, get a second or better job.

I moved to a cheaper tax rate area..

Take your lefty bullshit elsewhere.

[QU
Take your lefty bullshit elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you are stuck with me for awhile.

Forum List

Back