"protecting" And "serving"

What we need to fix this police state problem is bigger government.
Not bigger. Just more purposeful, honest and intelligently administered.

Sanders has already spoken out against the militarization of civilian police agencies, which means if elected he intends to pay attention to the law-enforcement establishment. And if he appoints such individuals as Elizabeth Warren, Alan Grayson, Dennis Kucinich and Gary Johnson to cabinet-level positions there will be monumental changes in police administration at all levels.

For one thing I am certain there will be an end to the way the presently wasteful, corrupt and counterproductive manner in which the issue of recreational drug use has been handled. That situation, alone, is responsible for the vast majority of problems where civilian policing is concerned.

That's interesting.

Would you mind explaining the process you used to determine that? I am curious and would appreciate knowing how you did it.

Wasn't hard. He provided half the info by boasting about his kickboxing record, his home city, and...well...some other stuff. The other part is just basic PD stuff. Knowing a person here and there. Putting it all together.

But anyway. That's it. He got rejected and holds a grudge.
that's some creepy shit right there. Thanks for proving how easily corrupted cops can be.

Haha corrupt? He gave half the info away. The rest was a couple computer clicks. Nothing corrupt about it. If he wants to spout identifying shit online that's his fault.
Oh, it was you. I thought you got your info from a dirty cop. Did you get booted out of the force for tracking down people you don't like?

Well....we hunted criminals. And we didn't like criminals.

Didn't get booted. Medically retired. Got 35%. Not too shabby.
And now you use your skills against people that have an opinion counter to yours. You are as slimy as those you defend.

Wasn't hard. He provided half the info by boasting about his kickboxing record, his home city, and...well...some other stuff. The other part is just basic PD stuff. Knowing a person here and there. Putting it all together.

But anyway. That's it. He got rejected and holds a grudge.
that's some creepy shit right there. Thanks for proving how easily corrupted cops can be.

Haha corrupt? He gave half the info away. The rest was a couple computer clicks. Nothing corrupt about it. If he wants to spout identifying shit online that's his fault.
Oh, it was you. I thought you got your info from a dirty cop. Did you get booted out of the force for tracking down people you don't like?

And now you use your skills against people that have an opinion counter to yours. You are as slimy as those you defend.

"Against"?? We are just having a conversation. No one is being harmed dummy. If DontTazeMeBro is mad about being a police applicant reject....he can keep trying. As long as he doesn't have any felonies or gang affiliation, and a minimum HS diploma, he will eventually get a shot. LVPD and NLVPD are big agencies. He may have to go somewhere small.

"Against"?? We are just having a conversation. No one is being harmed dummy. If DontTazeMeBro is mad about being a police applicant reject....he can keep trying. As long as he doesn't have any felonies or gang affiliation, and a minimum HS diploma, he will eventually get a shot. LVPD and NLVPD are big agencies. He may have to go somewhere small.
I guarantee everyone here should DTMB ever become a LEO he would be one of the most corrupt violent pieces of shit any LE agency ever encountered.
He'd last one fucking month before the first lawsuit hit someone's desk in HR.
I've seen his type a few times. You can set your clock when they will commit their first criminal act in or out of uniform.
No. Better DTMB stay here and continue to behave like the asshole we all know he is than have him on the street with a loaded gun.

I guarantee everyone here should DTMB ever become a LEO he would be one of the most corrupt violent pieces of shit any LE agency ever encountered.
I've seen his type a few times. You can set your clock when they will commit their first criminal act in or out of uniform.
No. Better DTMB stay here and continue to behave like the asshole we all know he is than have him on the street with a loaded gun.

Careful. DTMB is a muay thai fighter. He's so dangerous. He said so himself haha!

Careful. DTMB is a muay thai fighter. He's so dangerous. He said so himself haha!
Ya. He's the little creep in the bar who isn't happy until he's provoked someone twice his size into bunching the creeps lights out. Then he can go home and brag about how he got his nose broken.

This is what you see when you look up "projection" in the dictionary.

That's awesome....fuck these Tour De France wannabes who ride around in spandex and clog up the roadways on MAIN highways. We have a huge problem with it here and the local police never enforce it. It is an "impeding traffic" violation regardless of the white line. And YES the cyslists do it on purpose....they enjoy causing problems on the roads for other drivers because they are trying to prove some silly point about not having exclusive bicycle roads like Europe does.

I love that at least some cops somewhere are stopping these spandexed idiots.

You are exactly right. The department approves it. And each officer must volunteer and consent to be on TV.
I know Dannyboys believes that but you've surprised me. Let's try a hypothesis:

A tv producer contacts the mayor of a city and tells him the public might like to see what the average day in a police patrol car is like. So the Mayor calls the Police Commissioner and tells him it would be a good idea to arrange some "ride-alongs."

The Commissioner then calls a precinct commander and tells him to arrange for a tv film crew to ride along during a full tour in a sector car.

Next day the Police Commissioner is forced to call the Mayor and tell him he's sorry but the cops said no and they refuse to do it. They don't like the idea of a tv film crew ride-along and it's out of the question. (Officer Dannyboys also said, "Fuck the public." )

Comment?

Another unarmed black man shot and killed and once again in South Carolina

For the latest victim of police violence, discussions about body cameras came too late

Hey Bro....you obviously DIDN'T READ your own link. That wasn't South Carolina. It was North Carolina. Raleigh. And...they recovered the suspects gun next to his body...the one he tried to pull on the cop.

Ooops.

You must have been too busy....changing your avatar to a shirtless selfie of yourself posing like glamour shots hahahaha!!!! What a pathetic douche bag!!!

breaking-news (6).png

Forum List

Back