Jan 6: In one day rioters injured more than one hundred police officers, caused more than 2.9 million dollars in losses. Septic Installer Sentenced

Where is the other one you posted with this one? You know, the video you definitely didn't view because it refuted your claims?

caught again, Mr. Troll. Bagged!
too, too funny
Glad you noticed both. The one you liked does not show her smacking the man busting the window. If anything she deserved an award for trying to protect property.

You and I have different aims here.
I will explain my aims. I want truth to be shown here. I want the innocent freed. I want criminals tried for crimes they are at. If a party is distant, I think the proof has to be more powerful. I know the media loves to blame protestors who protest Trump lost. But they treat them shitty as opposed to BLM or ANTIFA who they are pretty happy to write loving reports of their destruction.

Glad you noticed both. The one you liked does not show her smacking the man busting the window. If anything she deserved an award for trying to protect property.

You and I have different aims here.
I will explain my aims. I want truth to be shown here. I want the innocent freed. I want criminals tried for crimes they are at. If a party is distant, I think the proof has to be more powerful. I know the media loves to blame protestors who protest Trump lost. But they treat them shitty as opposed to BLM or ANTIFA who they are pretty happy to write loving reports of their destruction.

My aim is the truth backed by facts.

Your aim is to spin a narrative.

With that shit -- you should be defending Charlie Manson
Do you know about the lawyer defending Manson who was found dead?
Charles Manson sits in court at the beginning of his murder trial in June 1970.
Photo not shown here.
The trial began in June 1970, with lawyer Ronald Hughes named the attorney for Manson and Van Houten. Hughes soon dropped Manson as a client, reportedly because he felt he could convince the jury that Van Houten had been unduly influenced by the cult leader. The move might have cost him his life: Late in the year, Hughes went camping and disappeared, and his decomposed body turned up several months later. It is thought that he was the victim of a retaliation killing by members of Manson’s Family.

Do you know about the lawyer defending Manson who was found dead?
Charles Manson sits in court at the beginning of his murder trial in June 1970.
Photo not shown here.
The trial began in June 1970, with lawyer Ronald Hughes named the attorney for Manson and Van Houten. Hughes soon dropped Manson as a client, reportedly because he felt he could convince the jury that Van Houten had been unduly influenced by the cult leader. The move might have cost him his life: Late in the year, Hughes went camping and disappeared, and his decomposed body turned up several months later. It is thought that he was the victim of a retaliation killing by members of Manson’s Family.
I don't look kindly on conspiracy theories.

Since you have defended Piglosi's henchman for doing exactly that
Didn't know I did.
"Piglosi's henchman"? Certainly never defended that entity. Whatever or whoever that may be.
What can you provide and prove that will back up your claim, poster C.A.?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Put into prison for 22 years yet he could not even show up in DC that day. And was not there.
Thought that had been previously covered. You are re-plowing well-plowed ground.
Remember: Your conspiracy to rob the bank doesn't start only when you show up at the teller's window.
I'm mildly convinced you should know that.

--------------------------------------------------------

Democrats whine that the police were pussies.
They do?
I had not seen that.
Can you demonstrate or prove what you are alleging?
If you can, well.....now would be a good time to do it.

----------------------------------------------

This is mostly a site to advertise harm for Trump
Ah, poster W53, Don Trump needs no website to advertise his harm.
He is very capable of showing us that all by himself. Often, and.....predictably..
Duh!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Manson was not at the place of the murder if that is your aim.
Ummm, yeah, you are inching towards comprehension.

Also note, poster Bob, Osama Bin Ladin wasn't in Manhattan that day in September either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mansons case was proven he put out the orders. Maybe a better lawyer would have kept him out of prison.
Poster Bob, do this: Read the transcript of the Enrique Tarrio trial. Bring yourself up to speed on his defense, and the case against him. And the jury's decision.
It may help you avoid being silly.
No offense intended.

--------------------------------------------

She may have crawled in to apologize.
Oh I like that one.
It reminds of some other poster from months back....I forget the avatar name, but seemingly it was a feminine handle......anyway, that nincompoop suggested that Babbitt was leaping into the window so she could turn around and tell her fellow mobsters to retreat, and not continue going forward.

I loved that one.

if a party is distant, I think the proof has to be more powerful.

See advice previously given. RE: the Tarrio trial transcript.
Be enlightened, Bob.

Thought that had been previously covered. You are re-plowing well-plowed ground.
Remember: Your conspiracy to rob the bank doesn't start only when you show up at the teller's window.
I did not mention robbing a bank. Try to focus.

Didn't know I did.
"Piglosi's henchman"? Certainly never defended that entity. Whatever or whoever that may be.

I'm mildly convinced you should know that.

--------------------------------------------------------

They do?
I had not seen that.

Ah, poster W53, Don Trump needs no website to advertise his harm.
He is very capable of showing us that all by himself. Often, and.....predictably..
Duh!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Also note, poster Bob, Osama Bin Ladin wasn't in Manhattan that day in September either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Poster Bob, do this: Read the transcript of the Enrique Tarrio trial. Bring yourself up to speed on his defense, and the case against him. And the jury's decision.
It may help you avoid being silly.
No offense intended.

--------------------------------------------

Oh I like that one.
It reminds of some other poster from months back....I forget the avatar name, but seemingly it was a feminine handle......anyway, that nincompoop suggested that Babbitt was leaping into the window so she could turn around and tell her fellow mobsters to retreat, and not continue going forward.

I loved that one.

See advice previously given. RE: the Tarrio trial transcript.
Be enlightened, Bob.
Your little dissections intend to display intellect but turn farcical instead

They do?
I had not seen that.
I alleged posters act like the capitol cops were pussies.
And you claim you did not see that?
Who was the victim that day Ashli got murdered?

Was it the cop or her? If you say it was the cop who had the gun, prove it.

So you chose to change the topic.
That in no way inches toward comprehension.

If you say it was the cop who had the gun, prove it.

Ummm, Bob, are you OK?
You seem a tad discombobulated.
Now you want my avatar to prove that Capitol Police Officer Byrd had a gun to shoot Ashli Babbitt?

Really?
You need me to prove he had a gun?
OK, I guess, you be you.
But amigo, it ain't up to me to "prove it"....... go watch a multitude of videos posted by various sources. One of the earliest was by the Bellingcat group, google it.

You seem frazzled, Bob, this gun business now with Byrd, and previously (in post #325) you allege she told an attacker to stop attacking after the cop had already murdered her.

(I loved that one. Wish I could've seen the corpse telling anybody anything. You can crack me up, Bob.)

Democrats whine that the police were pussies. Why don't Democrats mention that the cops wore armor? That they are trained how to handle crowds? Windows were busted and sure prosecute them over that. What do windows cost?

So now if the cops were armored and not able to be seriously hurt it’s fine? Great. So if I take pot shots at Trump and he’s safe behind bullet proof glass no crime has been committed.

I don't look kindly on conspiracy theories.
Fucking stupid leftards think it's okay to protest on my front lawn but not in the capitol

Fucking stupid leftards whine about a few stolen beers but not about the eight months of racial riots they funded.

Fucking stupid leftard let in all kinds of unvetted terrorists because.... y'know.... asylum.

Fucking stupid leftards are too stupid to be having this discussion.

Now you simply lied. If your aim is truth backed by facts, why did you accuse me of defending Manson? I was in Oregon when he wanted Tate murdered.

I wish more Democrats were honest. But they sure are not.
Reading and comprehensions fails you. I never said you defend Manson. So like Trump accusing others of lying, you too accuse others of lying. Yet we have instances we can point to where you both lie like Persian rugs.

Didn't know I did.

The sheep in the cult-of-personality surrounding Mr. Tump have that juvenile habit -- name calling/personal insults.

Forum List

Back