Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

Shall we look up the definition of abortion?

Yes, we shall:

abor·tion

noun \ə-ˈbȯr-shən\

Definition of ABORTION

: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus:

Abortion - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster

Let's look up "embryo":

"embryo:...(human biology) Baby in the early developmental stage, after the zygote phase (at fertilization) to week eight from the time of fertilization (note: week eight from the time of fertilization is equivalent to 10 weeks gestational age) "
Embryo - definition from Biology-Online.org

So, by definition, you're pro-abortion, and pro-baby killing.

You rock!

OK, you got us...

We prefer to end a pregnancy before the embryo ever has the capacity for awareness...

And you prefer to let them slowly starve after they're born by denying single mothers welfare and food stamps.

Why are you a baby killer anyway?

Yes, I've often wondered.

Also, I was once a fetus. Why is she so pissed at me?

After 40 years, Abortion is here to stay

Much like gun control, abolition of abortion is not going to happen

The best alternative is to support programs that reduce the need for abortion. Sex education, planned parenthood, birth control, low cost prenatal care and births, low cost child care

All of which are opposed by those who oppose abortion

From a pratical standpoint I agree with you. I don't believe we will ever see the 2/3 majority on gun control or banning abortions.

But I am anti-abortion and if I ever got the opportunity to vote for than ban I would. I also support gun control in high-density population areas. But that vote isn't gonna be cast either.

I also have to disagree because I'm anti-abortion and I do support those things you listed. I also detest the "baby killer" and other hateful, vitriolic, and ultimately counter-productive anti-abortion tactics (not to mention bombings).

The best alternative is to support programs that reduce the need for abortion. Sex education, planned parenthood, birth control, low cost prenatal care and births, low cost child care

From a pratical standpoint I agree with you. I don't believe we will ever see the 2/3 majority on gun control or banning abortions.

But I am anti-abortion and if I ever got the opportunity to vote for than ban I would. I also support gun control in high-density population areas. But that vote isn't gonna be cast either.

I also have to disagree because I'm anti-abortion and I do support those things you listed. I also detest the "baby killer" and other hateful, vitriolic, and ultimately counter-productive anti-abortion tactics (not to mention bombings).

I too am anti-abortion. I just don't feel I have the right to urge people who aren't....nor will I demonize an entity (pp) for performing abortions waif that is the only thing they do...and ignore the myriad of other services they provide.

Then you are pro-abortion.

Viva la baby killing!

You don't want to get your OWN hands dirty, of course..nor would you want any of YOUR precious babies killed...

But somebody else's? HELL YEAH!

Funny...before six months to a year ago...no one knew who Sanger was. Now the right think they are experts. What you don't realize is that prejudice is not a lib/con thing...it's a people thing.

Where you numbnuts make your mistake is to think that Sanger's ideas on race is the issue with PP.
so maybe the original flawed ideas of one woman evolved into something that provides valuable services to women of all races and creeds. See how that works?

Of course you don't.

Well now that you've proven you're a liar...

Go back 8 years or so on this site. We were talking about Sanger then, too.

Viva la baby killing!

You don't want to get your OWN hands dirty, of course..nor would you want any of YOUR precious babies killed...

Any answer to my question?

When given the choice, did you choose the man (Romney) with a history of funding and supporting "baby killing" or for the man (Paul) who voted against funding it?

Yes, we shall:

abor·tion

noun \ə-ˈbȯr-shən\

Definition of ABORTION

: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus:

Let's look up "embryo":

"embryo:...(human biology) Baby in the early developmental stage, after the zygote phase (at fertilization) to week eight from the time of fertilization (note: week eight from the time of fertilization is equivalent to 10 weeks gestational age) "

You rock!

OK, you got us...

We prefer to end a pregnancy before the embryo ever has the capacity for awareness...

And you prefer to let them slowly starve after they're born by denying single mothers welfare and food stamps.

That's a pretty spectacular logical fallacy.

But it's all the same old tired Nazi tripe.."SAVE CHILDREN BY KILLING THEM! DO THE MERCIFUL THING, RIP THEM APART BEFORE THEY'RE BORN!"

Yes, we shall:

abor·tion

noun \ə-ˈbȯr-shən\

Definition of ABORTION

Let's look up "embryo":

You rock!

OK, you got us...

That's a pretty spectacular logical fallacy.

But it's all the same old tired Nazi tripe.."SAVE CHILDREN BY KILLING THEM! DO THE MERCIFUL THING, RIP THEM APART BEFORE THEY'RE BORN!"

Godwin. Bingo!! I got whack bingo!!

Thanks, Allie!

Don't mention it.

Why aren't you somewhere sneering at adult victims of child molestation?

^^^This^^^

Keep abortion safe, legal and RARE.

^^^This^^^

How's that working out?

Viva la baby killing!

Of course that's how your Satan infused mind would see it. God himself gave us free will...you want to usurp God's plan...that is the work of Satan.

Viva la baby killing!

Of course that's how your Satan infused mind would see it. God himself gave us free will...you want to usurp God's plan...that is the work of Satan.
Yeah, cuz God's plan is for us to kill babies.

^^^This^^^

How's that working out?

It actually works really well when we educate people.

reproductive-education.gif

P

^^^This^^^

How's that working out?
pretty well considering there is an element of Satanistic people running around, pretending to be doing God's work who are opposed to educating our young people about sex, demonizing birth control and supporting an agenda that treats every day people like serfs and keeps all the wealth at the top.

Imagine if our youth could make intelligent choices regarding their sexuality....opting for birth and STD control....and have an excellent prognosis for a good life despite a failing of the first two that I mentioned...few people would have a need to make that horrible choice.

Forum List

Back