Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
It was a bad law, and Americans reject it.

oktb3tqcze-kwtbvra0wmw.gif

sdysoxcoskkxwv8a31nalq.gif

gr1ma4zcwkgkwbzh3swbig.gif

"Pro-Choice" Americans at Record-Low 41%

And how.

It was also established illegally, but progressives don't care. They keep their eye on the ball...the objective is to kill as many babies as possible, and they are committed to it.

Sorry to burst your bubble hater, but, I am a democrat/liberal, I don't practice abortion in my family, no one ever has. I have raised all 4 of my children.

Oh so you just defend the right of people to kill THEIR children. Good for you!

People have a right to kill their own children?

Please restate, in English this time please.

You can wallow in your sanctimonious bullshit as much as you want but the fact is, abortion is here to stay. In America, women will forever have a right to choose whether you like it or not. That's the thing about living in America. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean other people have to listen to you. If you don't like it you could always move.... like to Iran or Saudi Arabia or something.

I'm pro life. Not out of religious convictions. I am a Christian but I took Christ at his word when he said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. I believe a fetus is a human being who deserves protection under our legal system.

I'm sorry for the gender inequities that the biological realities of procreation create. But I don't think you remedy that by victimizes the most helpless people we have.

and sorry sfcalifornia, if enough people vote against it - it's gone. That's what it means to live in a representative democracy.

Last edited:
I'm pro life. Not out of religious convictions. I am a Christian but I took Christ at his word when he said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. I believe a fetus is a human being who deserves protection under our legal system.

I'm sorry for the gender inequities that the biological realities of procreation create. But I don't think you remedy that by victimizes the most helpless people we have.

and sorry sfcalifornia, if enough people vote against it - it's gone. That's what it means to live in a representative democracy.

Not quite......

If the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, it's gone.

What are the chances of that happening?

Not quite......

If enough people vote against it - it's gone.

You can wallow in your sanctimonious bullshit as much as you want but the fact is, abortion is here to stay. In America, women will forever have a right to choose whether you like it or not. That's the thing about living in America. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean other people have to listen to you. If you don't like it you could always move.... like to Iran or Saudi Arabia or something.

KG and Sunni have much, much in common.

Not quite......

If enough people vote against it - it's gone.

You mean if enough people on the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back