Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

Pro choice is pro-abortion. Join the ranks of the other dishonest babykillers.

Pro choice is pro-abortion. Join the ranks of the other dishonest babykillers.

No it isn't. And I'm very anti-abortion. But because I refuse to be as hateful and antagonistic and dogmatic about it, I'm a baby killer?

People like you hurt the cause of protecting unborn children.

sleep well tonight

I sleep fine.

But then I don't lie to myself about what I support.

You want to fund PP..you're pro-abortion.

BDBoop is a rabid defender of killing babies. And she's bummed that her thread ridiculing/attacking a child molestation victim went nowhere.

I may be wrong, but I highly doubt that BDBoop is a rabid defender of killing babies. I know that she does support the right of a woman to stop an embryo from becoming a baby. You have a religious conviction that life begins at conception, and while it may, that does not mean that it is cognizant life. Until it is, it is not killing a human being; it's just preventing it from becoming one. Since we have a separation of Church and State, your religious views on when life begins cannot be used as a register as to when life begins.

Now, if you want to argue against late term abortion, when even the scientific community would agree that we are talking about killing a cognizant life that might even be able to make it with a little help outside of the womb, now you have a real argument.

I sleep fine.

But then I don't lie to myself about what I support.

You want to fund PP..you're pro-abortion.

Romneycare provided gov't funded abortions.

Ron Paul has voted against all funding to planned parenthood.

Who do you support of the 2?

Shall we look up the definition of abortion?

Yes, we shall:

abor·tion

noun \ə-ˈbȯr-shən\

Definition of ABORTION

: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus:

Abortion - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster

Let's look up "embryo":

"embryo:...(human biology) Baby in the early developmental stage, after the zygote phase (at fertilization) to week eight from the time of fertilization (note: week eight from the time of fertilization is equivalent to 10 weeks gestational age) "
Embryo - definition from Biology-Online.org

So, by definition, you're pro-abortion, and pro-baby killing.

You rock!

Most people outgrow the simplistic, dogmatic world view that dominates a toddler's world. Those who do not simply hurt the causes they claim to support. They drive people away from their point of view with their tantrums and vitrol.

Shall we look up the definition of abortion?

Yes, we shall:

abor·tion

noun \ə-ˈbȯr-shən\

Definition of ABORTION

: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus:

Abortion - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster

Let's look up "embryo":

"embryo:...(human biology) Baby in the early developmental stage, after the zygote phase (at fertilization) to week eight from the time of fertilization (note: week eight from the time of fertilization is equivalent to 10 weeks gestational age) "
Embryo - definition from Biology-Online.org

So, by definition, you're pro-abortion, and pro-baby killing.

You rock!

OK, you got us...

We prefer to end a pregnancy before the embryo ever has the capacity for awareness...

And you prefer to let them slowly starve after they're born by denying single mothers welfare and food stamps.

Why are you a baby killer anyway?

"You have a religious conviction that life begins at conception, and while it may, that does not mean that it is cognizant life. Until it is, it is not killing a human being; it's just preventing it from becoming one. Since we have a separation of Church and State, your religious views on when life begins cannot be used as a register as to when life begins.

Now, if you want to argue against late term abortion, when even the scientific community would agree that we are talking about killing a cognizant life that might even be able to make it with a little help outside of the womb, now you have a real argument."

Personally, I have a legal conviction that a fetus is a human being who has a right to protection under our legal system. If you are pretending that there is a consensus of opinion among the scientific community as to when life begins - you are fooling yourself. SCOTUS established a legal definition of when life begins and that legal definition can (and imho should) be modified.
"Cognizant" has no bearing at all. koshergrl certainly doesn't fit that description, but it would STILL be wrong to kill him or her.

proabortion

pro·abor·tion

adj \(ˈ)prō-ə-ˈbȯr-shən\

Definition of PROABORTION

: favoring the legalization of abortion

—pro·abor·tion·ist \-sh(ə-)nəst\ noun

Proabortion - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
Well I would say that.....

A: Webster got it wrong.....pro-abortion should mean what it says....approves of the act of aborting a pregnancy.

B. It says pro-abortion....not pro-choice....pro-choice is allowing people to chose for themselves whether to abort a pregnancy.

I know...in your ridiculously narrow point of view....they are synonymous....but here in the real world....people don't easily fit into your one way or the other simplistic world view.

Pro-abortion means "FOR abortion" not "APPROVES" of abortion, nitwit.

They are FOR abortion, in that they support it being legal for people to kill their own babies. Well, and other people's babies, too, in the case of underaged kids who are shuffled through PP clinics by their pimps and abusers, or women who are coerced by their husbands and boyfriends....

Forum List

Back