Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

^^^This^^^

Keep abortion safe, legal and RARE.

How's that working out?

It actually works really well when we educate people.

reproductive-education.gif
So we have fewer abortions and out of wedlock births now than we did before no-fault divorce, the sexual revolution and legal abortions?

Nope.

In fact, since the advent of "sex ed" and legalized abortion, abortion has increased exponentially...

As has the incidence of STDs, out of wedlock births, teen births, and child murder.

Go figure.

Then you are pro-abortion.

Viva la baby killing!

You don't want to get your OWN hands dirty, of course..nor would you want any of YOUR precious babies killed...

But somebody else's? HELL YEAH!
Of course that's how your Satan infused mind would see it. God himself gave us free will...you want to usurp God's plan...that is the work of Satan.
Yeah, cuz God's plan is for us to kill babies.

Of course not....but God did give us free will and the grace of his son for when we fuck up...your outrage is nothing more than judgmentalism....something else Christ commanded us not to do. Start worrying about your own sins before you damn others.

Not quite......

If the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, it's gone.

What are the chances of that happening?

If enough people vote against it - it's gone.

You mean if enough people on the SCOTUS.

Yes, we're well aware that you and SFC and all your liberal cohorts believe that the only source of law in this country is the Supreme Court.

However, we're also aware that you and SFC and all your liberals cohorts are ignorant mouthbreathers who couldn't find your own asses with a map and a Native American guide.

So you'll excuse us if - unlike you - we decide to pay attention to the Constitution, rather than using it to line the catbox.

In fact, since the advent of "sex ed" and legalized abortion, abortion has increased exponentially...

As has the incidence of STDs, out of wedlock births, teen births, and child murder.

Go figure.
Couldn't have anything to do with a higher population and awhile slew of latchkey kids with too much idle time because of low wages and high cost of living....could it?

Not quite......

Wrong. It will go underground. Creating a new black market where women can be exploited for cash even more. Expanding the criminal base. More payoffs. More graft. More death.

Ahh, the old liberal stand-by of "We're going to do whatever we want, no matter what law you make, so you shouldn't make any laws at all!"

Oh, and lest we forget, the underlying refrain of "Women are just ignorant twats and victims." I DO so love how the alleged champions of women's rights hates women so very much. Just what I needed, the right to be condescended to and insulted by moral and intellectual pygmies . . . NOT.

No, not really. I think it's a direct result of telling women they need to succumb to the urge to have sex willy nilly combined with the sustained attack on the institution of marriage and the constantly sending the message that children are worthless.

Wrong. It will go underground. Creating a new black market where women can be exploited for cash even more. Expanding the criminal base. More payoffs. More graft. More death.

Ahh, the old liberal stand-by of "We're going to do whatever we want, no matter what law you make, so you shouldn't make any laws at all!"

Oh, and lest we forget, the underlying refrain of "Women are just ignorant twats and victims." I DO so love how the alleged champions of women's rights hates women so very much. Just what I needed, the right to be condescended to and insulted by moral and intellectual pygmies . . . NOT.

Jake Starkey is in another thread saying that America will never be a Muslim country because American women will stop it in its tracks.

I told him not to count on American woman fighting his battles for him. I think American women are getting pretty fed up with American men telling them how stupid and worthless they are.

No, not really. I think it's a direct result of telling women they need to succumb to the urge to have sex willy nilly combined with the sustained attack on the institution of marriage and the constantly sending the message that children are worthless.
really? Is that what happened to you? You blame liberals for your out of wedlock experiences? IIRC, you have one or two of those...don't you?

Nice sense of personal responsibility you got there.

Not quite......

So if we decide to vote that Blacks should no longer have the right to vote, then that right will be gone, right? If we vote to cut off the hands of every convicted thief, then there will be a lot of people with missing hands, right? We can vote anything we want into law, so long as enough people are in favor of it. With the mentality of a lot of Americans, I would really be worried about what could be voted into law, if it were that easy.

You might want to learn the difference between "Constitutional" and "right". If the Constitution were to be amended to take the vote away from blacks, then yes, it would be Constitutional and legal. Wouldn't make it right, but apparently, the fine distinction between legality and morality will forever elude liberals.

I don't really wonder why that would be.

Not quite......

If the Supreme Court declares Roe unconstitutional, abortion isn't gone, it goes back to the states. Where it should always have been.

The states don't have a very good record with that kind of thing. See: SSM.

I think the states have quite a good record with abortion, but then, I don't have a vested interest in forcing my views on people against their will and having as many dead babies a year as possible, so I guess it sucks to be you when the people get tired of liberalism.

There is nothing wrong with "pro choice". Murder is the choice of murderers. However, certain choices should not be legal. Murder is one of them.

Here's the truth, mister.

Blind is right. You can't do it. You can make abortion illegal. That still won't stop it. It was illegal before. Women still got abortions. Women have done so since the beginning of time. There is always a way, even if it involves throwing herself down a flight of stairs and risking death.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Who cares? Fewer people still died when it was illegal..women and children.

Since you don't care, you don't need to post.

Shoo.

Since you're proud of not giving a shit about dead babies, why are you even here?

Shoo.

really? Is that what happened to you? You blame liberals for your out of wedlock experiences? IIRC, you have one or two of those...don't you?

Nice sense of personal responsibility you got there.

Nice ad hominem there.

Like I said, the left spews hatred and disgust of women...coupled with disdain, and you wonder why the fabric of society is falling apart?

Here's the truth, mister.

Blind is right. You can't do it. You can make abortion illegal. That still won't stop it. It was illegal before. Women still got abortions. Women have done so since the beginning of time. There is always a way, even if it involves throwing herself down a flight of stairs and risking death.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

It's not bad news to me. I've already cleared that hurdle. But when you live in a democracy - majority rules. It the people vote to amend the constitution to prohibit abortion or apply human rights to a fetus - then abortion will be illegal. Yes, some people will choose to break that law - just like some people choose to exceed speed limits. But just because you know some people will ignore a law is no reason not to pass that law. Should we just repeal all speed limits because we know that some people will ignore them?

I'm picking up from your tone that you're getting hacked off at me. (am I wrong?) if I am, I'm sorry, I respect you and don't want to offend you. I just see this one differently.

Since we don't live in a true democracy where a simple majority rules, the majority does not have the right to make any law they please. But, fact of the matter is the majority in this country oppose a consitutional ban on abortions.

Abortion

Really? Where is it written that the majority doesn't have the right to make any Constitutional Amendment it pleases? If they have the votes for it, how are you going to stop them?

The fact of the matter is, your ilk has been touting its hold on "the majority in this country" for years, while it's been slowly slipping through your fingers. Just keep burying your head in the sand. It's the perfect place for you until the day you wake up and find that you've lost everything.

I don't really care about what you say. For one thing, you don't make sense.

If BDBoop is all of that....I suppose you are a faux-zealot who wants to dictate your decision for everyone. Which I think goes against how a free society is supposed to work. However...I would actually be OK with abortion being illegal......IF......you gave a fuck about them after they were born. But when all I see is claims of leeches, tide on the ass of society...and the general "let them eat cake" philosophy of the right.....I think your claims of moral superiority falls on deaf ears....except for the rest of your "Marie Antoinette" brethren.

Directed to "not so" Koshergirl ....of course.

Brilliant. Pro-abortionists got what they wanted through judicial fiat, and you have the gall to accuse US of "dictating our decision for everyone"? How much of the majority of the voting population did it take you guys to get abortion on demand legalized? 7 people, wasn't it? They just happened to be wearing black robes, so fuck bothering to find out what the general population wanted. But let the pro-life side dare to change the law by changing people's minds and votes, and it's a goddamned dictatorship.

You have exactly the right avatar for the hypocritical vomit you're spewing, I'll give you that much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back