President Trump's rally in Pennsylvania

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

Last edited:
More juvenile chanting and bucket loads of lies as usual I assume?

Yeah Joe is their hope?.....the guy that sat next to Obama for 8 years and did nothing to create an economic recovery?...why would we want to revisit Obama land?......it was horrible....

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?

Totally awesome!

All the losing is pissing you off isn't it?....:04:

Totally awesome!

Dang, that made no fricken sense.

Totally awesome!

Well, since you head is just as far up Trump's ass, does all that fat around his ass block the sound of Trump talking?

Totally awesome!

Yes it is...

I hate all this losing by the markets.

upload_2019-5-20_19-11-23.png

upload_2019-5-20_19-11-43.png

upload_2019-5-20_19-12-2.png

Totally awesome!

Well, since you head is just as far up Trump's ass, does all that fat around his ass block the sound of Trump talking?

All I gave you was a warning. You can interpret it anyway you want to, or even blow it off. But the fact is, there's nothing you can do to stop him. Everything you leftists have thrown against him has failed miserably and like it or not, you will lose again in 2020. Be ready for it.

Totally awesome!

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778
The market is above 25000...to call that losing is to not understand the market...

All I gave you was a warning. You can interpret it anyway you want to, or even blow it off. But the fact is, there's nothing you can do to stop him. Everything you leftists have thrown against him has failed miserably and like it or not, you will lose again in 2020. Be ready for it.

I have lost every election since 1996, the last time I voted for a major party candidate. One more will not bother me at all. But when I leave the voting booth I do not feel the need to shower.

in 2016 the two parties gave us gonorrhea and syphilis to choose from, the choice this time will not be any better.

Totally awesome!

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778
The market is above 25000...to call that losing is to not understand the market...

The market was above 25000 in Jan of 2018...here we are in May of 2019 and that is still the best you can say about it...if you think more than 490 days of stagnation is winning then you do not understand any fucking thing,

Totally awesome!

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778

The market was above 25000 in Jan of 2018...here we are in May of 2019 and that is still the best you can say about it...if you think more than 490 days of stagnation is winning then you do not understand any fucking thing,
Yep in only two years the market jumped to 25000 because the market knows a winner...and Trump is it....Trump is making us great again...even though Obama said that was the past...that it is impossible...boy was the Kenyan wrong....

I have lost every election since 1996, the last time I voted for a major party candidate. One more will not bother me at all. But when I leave the voting booth I do not feel the need to shower.

in 2016 the two parties gave us gonorrhea and syphilis to choose from, the choice this time will not be any better.

Every election since 1996? Yikes, perhaps you don't make wise choices. Better get out the rabbits foot and cross you fingers on your stock picks.

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778

Yep in only two years the market jumped to 25000 because the market knows a winner...and Trump is it....Trump is making us great again...even though Obama said that was the past...that it is impossible...boy was the Kenyan wrong....

The DJI is up 30.4% since Trump took office.

This exact same point under Obama it was up 51.096%.

Yep, the market knows a winner alright! :21::21::21::21::21:

Every election since 1996? Yikes, perhaps you don't make wise choices. Better get out the rabbits foot and cross you fingers on your stock picks.

Nope, I picked the best candidate every election. Sadly, there are too many sheep like you that will vote for a party and not for what is best for the country.

Totally awesome!

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778
D7DOgTlW0AAyToe.jpg

See all the way down there at the bottom? That's what Republicans handed Obama. And in spite of Republicans trying to ruin the country, see up there near the top? That's what Obama left the GOP.

how do we know Republicans were trying to ruin the country?

That's an easy one. They told us. They wanted us to know we were being punished for not electing a white guy.

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

Totally awesome!

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778

For once, a president is more concerned about Main Street instead of Wall Street.

Markets aren't the only indicator of what is happening out there.

Mark

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778

For once, a president is more concerned about Main Street instead of Wall Street.

Mark

Trump cares about Trump, nothing else.

All he cares about are the adoring masses cheering his name and worshiping him at his pep rallies.

Yes it is...

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778

Mark

Trump cares about Trump, nothing else.

All he cares about are the adoring masses cheering his name and worshiping him at his pep rallies.
You couldn't be more wrong...

Forum List

Back