Dishonesty: Joe Biden Takes Credit for Trump’s Record Economy — Here are the Facts…

What an idiot. Trump has lit a fire under our economy and it's stronger than ever!

Jaw-Dropping Dishonesty: Joe Biden Takes Credit for Trump's Record Economy -- Here are the Facts...
When looking at the state of the economy you have to look at how the numbers got to where they are. Many great numbers have been reached but they weren’t reached in only two years under Trump. Many had been trending to where they are for years under Obama. Can you acknowledge that?

Oh yea, the FACTS. Let's take a look at those, shall we?

Let's start with unemployment:

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH.jpg

I Know, let's look at the stock market:

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX.png

I know, let's look at treasuring borrowing, many times, a good indication of where the economy is at:

D5fjeSGX4AEmn3m.jpg

OMG! it seems in 2019, we are where we started from in 2010.

See, You can't give Obama all the credit. Treasury debt belongs entirely to Trump after what Obama did to bring it down.

I'm so glad I was able to pass this info on to USMB Republicans. Consider this a "teaching" moment.

What an idiot. Trump has lit a fire under our economy and it's stronger than ever!

Jaw-Dropping Dishonesty: Joe Biden Takes Credit for Trump's Record Economy -- Here are the Facts...

The second sentence is a lie...no need to read more...

"Obama is the only president in history to never see a single year of 3.0% GDP growth"
And what year did GDP growth exceed 3% during the Obama Error, AOC?

View attachment 261781

I never said it did, that was not the lie. he is not the only president in history not to see a single year of 3.0% GDP growth...neither has your god.

"Obama is the only president in history to never see a single year of 3.0% GDP growth"

View attachment 261781

I never said it did, that was not the lie. he is not the only president in history not to see a single year of 3.0% GDP growth...neither has your god.
Do tell us which President never saw 3% annual GDP growth.

I’ll wait.

View attachment 261781

I’ll wait.

Obama...Trump.

Boy, that was not too hard.

View attachment 261781

I’ll wait.

Obama...Trump.

Ah, so your only hope is to go after a President in office.

Typical leftist.

View attachment 261781

I’ll wait.

Obama...Trump.

Typical leftist.

I did not go after anyone, I stated a fact. But you being a Trump worshiper cannot accept facts that do not paint your god in a bright light.

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH.jpg

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX.png

I know, let's look at treasuring borrowing, many times, a good indication of where the economy is at:

D5fjeSGX4AEmn3m.jpg

See, You can't give Obama all the credit. Treasury debt belongs entirely to Trump after what Obama did to bring it down.

I'm so glad I was able to pass this info on to USMB Republicans. Consider this a "teaching" moment.

With such numbers, you have to wonder how and why black unemployment and food stamps were so high under Obama.

View attachment 261781

I’ll wait.

Obama...Trump.

Typical leftist.

I did not go after anyone, I stated a fact. But you being a Trump worshiper cannot accept facts that do not paint your god in a bright light.
Obama is the only President in history to never see a 3% GDP. Suck it up buttercup.

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH.jpg

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX.png

D5fjeSGX4AEmn3m.jpg

With such numbers, you have to wonder how and why black unemployment and food stamps were so high under Obama.

During the Obama Admin black UE drooped by 8.8 percentage points.

During the Trump admin, black UE drooped by 1 percentage point.

upload_2019-5-20_19-52-53.png

I’ll wait.

Obama...Trump.

Typical leftist.

Obama is the only President in history to never see a 3% GDP. Suck it up buttercup.

Please list which year Trump saw 3% GDP growth.

Yep......everything that every president does after OBama left will have nothing to do with the economy anymore....cuz Obama was president for a few years.
the democratic party is just like a crazy brainwashed cult, it's getting scary

someone with your avatar just posted this...

upload_2019-5-20_19-55-54.jpeg

When looking at the state of the economy you have to look at how the numbers got to where they are. Many great numbers have been reached but they weren’t reached in only two years under Trump. Many had been trending to where they are for years under Obama. Can you acknowledge that?

what did Obama do, besides try to fuck up the economy?

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH.jpg

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX.png

D5fjeSGX4AEmn3m.jpg

During the Obama Admin black UE drooped by 8.8 percentage points.

During the Trump admin, black UE drooped by 1 percentage point.

View attachment 261782

Why the highest rate of food stamps?

Forum List

Back