President Trump's rally in Pennsylvania

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?
All the losing is pissing you off isn't it?....:04:

Using that logic, when Obama ran for re-election he should have lost.

Mark

Obama was just as bad and he had his worshipers also. But I do appreciate you once again showing how little difference there is between Trump and Obama.
Obama was black and because he is black no one wants to investigate him or correct him or stand as an opposition to him...he had no checks and balances....that makes him dangerous and if Trump loses an Obama clone will take over the nation....is that what you want?...if it is you are no different than a triggered Obamatron liberal.....

Since I see little difference between Trump and Obama it stands to reason I see little difference between Trump and an Obama clone.

Neither one is a win for the country

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We can do worse Gator...we can do worse than Trump and even worse than Obama....stay with a winner...stay with the man that is returning prosperity to Americans....

We could do worse, we could do better. I do not know who the third party candidates are yet but there is a 99.8% chance the LP candidate will get my vote.

Since I see little difference between Trump and Obama it stands to reason I see little difference between Trump and an Obama clone.

I can well imagine that you cannot discern your own failure with the success of others and I can see why.

I get it buttercup. Life is not fair.

It is hard to figure out...

Let’s see...

20 year career in the Marine Corps, retiring as an E7...seems like a success to me.

Masters degree in Applied Analytics...seems like a success to me.

An annual Income that the government says is in the top 10%....seems like success to me.

26 years and counting being married to the same woman....seems like a success to me.

A 20 something year old daughter with her own career....seems like a success to me.

But you are right, life is not fair. You were born a loser and will stay one till the day you die, how unfair for you.

Obama was just as bad and he had his worshipers also. But I do appreciate you once again showing how little difference there is between Trump and Obama.
Obama was black and because he is black no one wants to investigate him or correct him or stand as an opposition to him...he had no checks and balances....that makes him dangerous and if Trump loses an Obama clone will take over the nation....is that what you want?...if it is you are no different than a triggered Obamatron liberal.....

We can do worse Gator...we can do worse than Trump and even worse than Obama....stay with a winner...stay with the man that is returning prosperity to Americans....

We could do worse, we could do better. I do not know who the third party candidates are yet but there is a 99.8% chance the LP candidate will get my vote.

Do you see what Trump has gone through?...a third party president would be impeached on day two...the swamp wants nothing to do with outsiders...Trump is our best hope for breaking that cabal up....why can't you see that?...

I can well imagine that you cannot discern your own failure with the success of others and I can see why.

Let’s see...

20 year career in the Marine Corps, retiring as an E7...seems like a success to me.

An annual Income that the government says is in the top 10%....seems like success to me.

26 years and counting being married to the same woman....seems like a success to me.

A 20 something year old daughter with her own career....seems like a success to me.

But you are right, life is not fair. You were born a loser and will stay one till the day you die, how unfair for you.

You know, when our mother's said we could be anything we wanted to be, they had no idea of the internet.

Amazing, eh?

The market was above 25000 in Jan of 2018...here we are in May of 2019 and that is still the best you can say about it...if you think more than 490 days of stagnation is winning then you do not understand any fucking thing,

For once, a president is more concerned about Main Street instead of Wall Street.

Markets aren't the only indicator of what is happening out there.

Mark

Trump cares about Trump, nothing else.

All he cares about are the adoring masses cheering his name and worshiping him at his pep rallies.
You couldn't be more wrong...

I could not be more right, tonight is living proof of it. Tonight is a night of worship and adoration for Trump.
Its a campaign speech...its a rally...at least he doesn't have the Obama Greek columns in the background....its called politics...why do anti Trump people appear to be so absent minded on how other presidents conducted themselves...whats good for a dem is good for all...right Gator?....

It's not about absent mindedness, hack. Many Americans just aren't interested in the daily squawking from dumbfuck Orange Virus and the anti-American shit slurping Cult45. We don't care about you people or your stupid ideas. Sell that shit to the to members of your own cult so the circle jerk continues.

Let’s see...

You know, when our mother's said we could be anything we wanted to be, they had no idea of the internet.

Amazing, eh?

I know right. All these opportunities and here you are still a loser. When you go up from the basement you should talk to your mom about that.

Let’s see...

Amazing, eh?

I know right. All these opportunities and here you are still a loser. When you go up from the basement you should talk to your mom about that.

Read your bio and contrast that with your posts and you will get why everyone here knows you're a joke. Sorry buttercup, it ain't working.

Let’s see...

Amazing, eh?

Read your bio and contrast that with your posts and you will get why everyone here knows you're a joke. Sorry buttercup, it ain't working.

If anyone but you Trump worshipers had an issue with my post you might have valid point.

But as it is, anyone stupid enough to worship Trump should not be taken seriously on any subject

For once, a president is more concerned about Main Street instead of Wall Street.

Markets aren't the only indicator of what is happening out there.

Mark

All he cares about are the adoring masses cheering his name and worshiping him at his pep rallies.

I could not be more right, tonight is living proof of it. Tonight is a night of worship and adoration for Trump.
Its a campaign speech...its a rally...at least he doesn't have the Obama Greek columns in the background....its called politics...why do anti Trump people appear to be so absent minded on how other presidents conducted themselves...whats good for a dem is good for all...right Gator?....

It's not about absent mindedness, hack. Many Americans just aren't interested in the daily squawking from dumbfuck Orange Virus and the anti-American shit slurping Cult45. We don't care about you people or your stupid ideas. Sell that shit to the to members of your own cult so the circle jerk continues.

Well idiot, perhaps you should stop squawking. That 200 people Biden got for his "rally" aren't going to help you win anything.

Well idiot, perhaps you should stop squawking. That 200 people Biden got for his "rally" aren't going to help you win anything.

I don't even like Biden, cockroach. Isn't there any mud you pigs could wallow in and drown?

Let’s see...

Amazing, eh?

If anyone but you Trump worshipers had an issue with my post you might have valid point.

But as it is, anyone stupid enough to worship Trump should not be taken seriously on any subject

What does Trump or his supporters have to do with your nonsense bio?

Let’s see...

Amazing, eh?

You Trump worshipers are the only ones that find issues with my post on any regular basis.

All because I refuse to lock my lips to Trump’s ass like you.

Do you see what Trump has gone through?...a third party president would be impeached on day two...the swamp wants nothing to do with outsiders...Trump is our best hope for breaking that cabal up....why can't you see that?...

A good deal of Trump’s issues are self inflicted. He is also not a “non political” as you seem to think he is.

Why did he wait till his party lost the house to really get serious about his wall?

Let’s see...

Amazing, eh?

Well, there are some communist marines. It is odd, but some soldiers support the kind of people who wouldn't let us win Vietnam. We had planes that couldn't fly, ammunition shortages, we French kissed Iran, and were the world's organ donor. But there are some communist marines.

Amazing, eh?

Well, there are some communist marines. It is odd, but some soldiers support the kind of people who wouldn't let us win Vietnam. We had planes that couldn't fly, ammunition shortages, we French kissed Iran, and were the world's organ donor. But there are some communist marines.

Nothing more “communistic” than blind devotion and worship of the dear leader.

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

I am a former Republican and I will tell you that women buried Republicans in 2018 and they will bury Trump in 2020. You are overestimating his chances in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Totally awesome!

Is that why he lost in midterms by 9 million or so votes? And lost by 3 millions to hillary?
That says that most and I mean the majority of Americans dont care for the obese orange filth.

LMAO You sure are a whiny little shit.

Guess you don't like a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country??

That obese orange filth has done a damned fine job.

Well enough Americans like him to get him elected and he will win in 2020. Buckle up you piece of filth. Its gonna be a bumpy ride. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and look for something to hang on Trump.

Filth is what you are.
Sounds good to me lowlife...he will never get the majority vote. He had the EC and Russia to thank, with the help of the DNC and hillary.
He tried to impact the economy negatively, but we are keeping It afloat. In the mean time you sheep focus on being racist, vulgar and being bigots.

Forum List

Back