A Pennsylvania poll worker suspicion of election fraud in 2020

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

A Pennsylvania poll worker clears up suspicion of election fraud in 2020​

He clears it up. Yep folks, the guy gets inside and sees how unbelievably safe and great it is. No misleading YouTube videos or other shenanigans put forth by people online.

"To be honest, when the 2020 election came around I was thinking, 'This seems a little sketchy, what's been going on. There's some shenanigans going around and around the country,'" he said, and he was suspicious when he received multiple ballots in the mail.

But as he became more familiar with the process and its built-in checks and backstops, that initial distrust faded.

Now that he's seen how it all works, he says, "it's pretty impressive." He was particularly struck by the requirement for two workers to sign off on each step of counting a mail ballot

"There's a lot going on. A lot of checks and balances and things you have to be aware of," he said.

"So now, hypothetically, if statements are being made about that operation they would be able to say, 'Oh no, I actually saw it and this is what they do,' so they will be our educators and voices in the community," she said.

Schneider said his experience as a software developer helped him appreciate the extra safeguard of having a physical ballot that the machine tally can be checked against, and he sees tampering with the election outcome as unlikely, if not completely out of the question.

"If I talk about it [to others], I say I think it's virtually impossible to make any significant changes to what's going on," he said. "I don't see how you could make any changes, to tell you the truth."

Trump won. Democrats cheated. Jan 6 wasn't an insurrection. Hurricane Katrina wasn't caused by a Halliburton weather machine. GW didn't plant explosives in the World Trade Towers. Oswald Killed Kennedy.

Trump won. Democrats cheated. Jan 6 wasn't an insurrection. Hurricane Katrina wasn't caused by a Halliburton weather machine. GW didn't plant explosives in the World Trade Towers. Oswald Killed Kennedy.

Trump lost. Trump lost Bigly. Jan 6 was an insurrection. Hurricane Katrina wasn't caused by a Halliburton weather machine. GW didn't plant explosives in the World Trade Towers. Oswald Killed Kennedy.

See? You expose how wrong you are in how you see the world. Your caricatures and shit stink.

Trump lost. Trump lost Bigly. Jan 6 was an insurrection. Hurricane Katrina wasn't caused by a Halliburton weather machine. GW didn't plant explosives in the World Trade Towers. Oswald Killed Kennedy.

See? You expose how wrong you are in how you see the world. Your caricatures and shit stink.

Trump lost nothing. On Tuesday, November 5, 2024, Donald J. Trump will have the singular distinction of having won three Presidential elections.

jan 6 wasnt an insurrection . Hurricane Katrina wasnt caused by a Halliburton weather machine. GW didnt plant explosives in the World Trade Towers .Oswald killed Kennedy . Dante is a fag .

jan 6 wasnt an insurrection . Hurricane Katrina wasnt caused by a Halliburton weather machine. GW didnt plant explosives in the World Trade Towers .Oswald killed Kennedy . Dante is a fag .
... and yidnar is roiding rage as usual. Oh, and wrong. That never changes.

Trump won.

Is that why he is in Florida crying about President Biden?

Democrats cheated.

Jan 6 wasn't an insurrection.

Agreed. It was seditious conspiracy.

Hurricane Katrina wasn't caused by a Halliburton weather machine.

Jewish space lasers?

GW didn't plant explosives in the World Trade Towers.

Agreed.

Oswald Killed Kennedy.
But he had help from Ted Cruz's dad.

Forum List

Back