Trump has no right to run for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are undocumented. There is no such thing as an illegal person. And dude, the last thing I'm worried about, is someone coming into the country making minimum wage!
ILLEGALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
1710369155200.png

Is this your sister?

Hitler used govt to attack political opponents. Brain washed kids.

Sounds like the left to me

I can't believe this doesn't disqualify Trump from being president

A jury convicted the company of tax fraud on Dec. 6. The Trump Organization was charged through two corporate entities: The Trump Corporation, which was fined $810,000; and Trump Payroll Corporation, which was fined $800,000.Jan 13, 2023

The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”, Donald Trump said.

But the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, who faces 71 criminal counts in state and federal cases and is expected to face more, was not speaking about himself – or speaking this year.

Why was Trump hoarding classified government documents? | Moira Donegan
Trump was speaking 2016, at a rally in North Carolina during his first presidential campaign, against Hillary Clinton.

“She is likely to be under investigation for many years,” Trump said, “and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

Trump also said Clinton “has no right to be running, you know that. No right.”

He returned to the subject two days later, CNN reported, telling a crowd in Reno, Nevada: “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.”

The same day, CNN said, Trump told rally-goers in Denver, Colorado, that because Clinton was “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation”, it would be “virtually impossible for her to govern”.

Bill Clinton, wrote: “Contrary to Trump’s lying mantra, Hillary Clinton kept no classified documents, defied no subpoenas, engaged in no conspiracies, and stole nothing. So unlike him she is innocent of wrongdoing.”
Hitlery Clinton put classified Info on an easily hacked PERSONAL Computer. The bitch deleted 30,000 E-Mails to obstruct Justice. Comey PROVED it ,then copped out and changed :Gross Negligence" to "Extreme Carelessness". Giving Loretta LynchMob an excuse not to prosecute. All of these Fake charges against Trump are a political Hit Job. MAGA 100%. FJB!

Hitlery Clinton put classified Info on an easily hacked PERSONAL Computer. The bitch deleted 30,000 E-Mails to obstruct Justice. Comey PROVED it ,then copped out and changed :Gross Negligence" to "Extreme Carelessness". Giving Loretta LynchMob an excuse not to prosecute. All of these Fake charges against Trump are a political Hit Job. MAGA 100%. FJB!
And Trump did it too once he got into office. Not only that, the dummy made it a felony for anyone who did it. So it was a slap on the wrist when Hillary did it because they all did it. Trump stiffened the penalty and then committed the felony. It wasn't a felony until Trump made it a felony. Apparently he felt that he was above the law or being charged with a felony. Should he be?

The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”, Donald Trump said.

But the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, who faces 71 criminal counts in state and federal cases and is expected to face more, was not speaking about himself – or speaking this year.

Trump was speaking 2016, at a rally in North Carolina during his first presidential campaign, against Hillary Clinton.

“She is likely to be under investigation for many years,” Trump said, “and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

He returned to the subject two days later, CNN reported, telling a crowd in Reno, Nevada: “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.”

The same day, CNN said, Trump told rally-goers in Denver, Colorado, that because Clinton was “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation”, it would be “virtually impossible for her to govern”.

Bill Clinton, wrote: “Contrary to Trump’s lying mantra, Hillary Clinton kept no classified documents, defied no subpoenas, engaged in no conspiracies, and stole nothing. So unlike him she is innocent of wrongdoing.”
I am trying to figure something out. Is this a cut and paste? What did you add ?
The title is : Trump has no right to run for President
Is that YOUR opinion?

I am trying to figure something out. Is this a cut and paste? What did you add ?
Is that YOUR opinion?

Trump said Clinton “has no right to be running, you know that. No right.”

Why? You tell me why Trump thought Hillary had no right to run for president. Then that will be my reason for why he has no right. Get it?

Trump said Clinton “has no right to be running, you know that. No right.”

Why? You tell me why Trump thought Hillary had no right to run for president. Then that will be my reason for why he has no right. Get it?
No, I don't
I owe you nothing.

What did YOU Add to this?

I am trying to figure something out. Is this a cut and paste?

No, I don't
I owe you nothing.

But Trump, who faces 71 criminal counts in state and federal cases and is expected to face more, was not speaking about himself – or speaking this year.

Back before he became president, in Concord, North Carolina, in November 2016, Trump also said Clinton “has no right to be running, you know that. No right.”

NO RIGHT! And she wasn't even indicted. Trump is. He has no right. You need to ask Trump why he has no right to run. He said it. I just agree with Trump on this one.

But Trump, who faces 71 criminal counts in state and federal cases and is expected to face more, was not speaking about himself – or speaking this year.

Back before he became president, in Concord, North Carolina, in November 2016, Trump also said Clinton “has no right to be running, you know that. No right.”

NO RIGHT! And she wasn't even indicted. Trump is. He has no right. You need to ask Trump why he has no right to run. He said it. I just agree with Trump on this one.

Seems like a violation of CLEAN START RULE

Is that YOUR opinion?

Seems like a violation of CLEAN START RULE
Back before he became president, in Concord, North Carolina, in November 2016, Trump said Clinton “has no right to be running, you know that. No right.”

It's a famous Trump quote. Do you deny he said it?

Here's where Trump said Hillary has no right to run for president because she MIGHT be under indictment.

He IS under indictment. He warned us Hillary could be in the situation he's in right now. Was he lying? He said a guy like him would cause a constitutional crisis.

And Trump did it too once he got into office. Not only that, the dummy made it a felony for anyone who did it. So it was a slap on the wrist when Hillary did it because they all did it. Trump stiffened the penalty and then committed the felony. It wasn't a felony until Trump made it a felony. Apparently he felt that he was above the law or being charged with a felony. Should he be?
Nope. His "Documents" were guarded by Secret Service. Bidens were all over the place. Yet you commies back him up.

Nope. His "Documents" were guarded by Secret Service. Bidens were all over the place. Yet you commies back him up.
No they weren't. Employee number 5 says they were in a room at Mara Lago anyone could have gotten to them.

They didn't have to sneak and steal. Trump was selling or giving away the top secrets.

"I shouldn't be showing you this" caught on tape. And you want to say "PROVE IT" because it was just audio? What a good little nazi you are.

Back before he became president, in Concord, North Carolina, in November 2016, Trump said Clinton “has no right to be running, you know that. No right.”

It's a famous Trump quote. Do you deny he said it?

What if he did?
IT IS HIS OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back