President Trump's rally in Pennsylvania

Yes it is...

I hate all this losing by the markets.

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778
The market is above 25000...to call that losing is to not understand the market...

The market was above 25000 in Jan of 2018...here we are in May of 2019 and that is still the best you can say about it...if you think more than 490 days of stagnation is winning then you do not understand any fucking thing,

For once, a president is more concerned about Main Street instead of Wall Street.

Markets aren't the only indicator of what is happening out there.

Mark

Trump cares about Trump, nothing else.

All he cares about are the adoring masses cheering his name and worshiping him at his pep rallies.
You couldn't be more wrong...

I could not be more right, tonight is living proof of it. Tonight is a night of worship and adoration for Trump.

The market is above 25000...to call that losing is to not understand the market...

The market was above 25000 in Jan of 2018...here we are in May of 2019 and that is still the best you can say about it...if you think more than 490 days of stagnation is winning then you do not understand any fucking thing,

For once, a president is more concerned about Main Street instead of Wall Street.

Mark

All he cares about are the adoring masses cheering his name and worshiping him at his pep rallies.

I could not be more right, tonight is living proof of it. Tonight is a night of worship and adoration for Trump.
Its a campaign speech...its a rally...at least he doesn't have the Obama Greek columns in the background....its called politics...why do anti Trump people appear to be so absent minded on how other presidents conducted themselves...whats good for a dem is good for all...right Gator?....

Every election since 1996? Yikes, perhaps you don't make wise choices. Better get out the rabbits foot and cross you fingers on your stock picks.

Nope, I picked the best candidate every election. Sadly, there are too many sheep like you that will vote for a party and not for what is best for the country.

If you pick the best candidate and pick the best stocks, quit you're whining.

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

Jesus is pro life and straight. Would not get the nomination from the Democrats.

This was one of the best rallies of President Trump! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

He was happy and very optimist and addressed the most important issues ! He was amazing!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU MR PRESIDENT!

THE WORLD LOVES YOU!:thankusmile:

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.
Is that why he lost in midterms by 9 million or so votes? And lost by 3 millions to hillary?
That says that most and I mean the majority of Americans dont care for the obese orange filth.

Mark

Its a campaign speech...its a rally...at least he doesn't have the Obama Greek columns in the background....its called politics...why do anti Trump people appear to be so absent minded on how other presidents conducted themselves...whats good for a dem is good for all...right Gator?....

Obama was just as bad and he had his worshipers also. But I do appreciate you once again showing how little difference there is between Trump and Obama.

My favorite part was when he said Biden "left you for another state". Biden was maybe 11 when his family moved to Delaware. Trump is a horse's ass. :lol:

Totally awesome!

Is that why he lost in midterms by 9 million or so votes? And lost by 3 millions to hillary?
That says that most and I mean the majority of Americans dont care for the obese orange filth.

LMAO You sure are a whiny little shit.

Guess you don't like a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country??

That obese orange filth has done a damned fine job.

Well enough Americans like him to get him elected and he will win in 2020. Buckle up you piece of filth. Its gonna be a bumpy ride. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and look for something to hang on Trump.

Filth is what you are.

Every election since 1996? Yikes, perhaps you don't make wise choices. Better get out the rabbits foot and cross you fingers on your stock picks.

Nope, I picked the best candidate every election. Sadly, there are too many sheep like you that will vote for a party and not for what is best for the country.
Do you like open boreders?

nope
Did you vote for the candidate that wanted to close the borders ?

Totally awesome!

I didn't know there was a Nuremberg in PA.

Totally awesome!

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?
All the losing is pissing you off isn't it?....:04:

Totally awesome!

Yep. Scary shit.

Totally awesome!

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?
All the losing is pissing you off isn't it?....:04:
2018?...all the dems won in 2018 was an opportunity to show all Americans how politically petty and childish they are...and today at the McGahn hearing they showed just that....and they are not done....by 2020 the dems will be a laughing stock.....

Obama was just as bad and he had his worshipers also. But I do appreciate you once again showing how little difference there is between Trump and Obama.
Obama was black and because he is black no one wants to investigate him or correct him or stand as an opposition to him...he had no checks and balances....that makes him dangerous and if Trump loses an Obama clone will take over the nation....is that what you want?...if it is you are no different than a triggered Obamatron liberal.....

Obama was black and because he is black no one wants to investigate him or correct him or stand as an opposition to him...he had no checks and balances....that makes him dangerous and if Trump loses an Obama clone will take over the nation....is that what you want?...if it is you are no different than a triggered Obamatron liberal.....

Well the media never investigated him when he was running for POTUS.

Hell. They sent 200 reporters to Alaska to dig up any dirt they could on Palin but none of them ever investigated Barry.

The media was so in the tank for him it was laughable.

Since I see little difference between Trump and Obama it stands to reason I see little difference between Trump and an Obama clone.

Neither one is a win for the country

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Since I see little difference between Trump and Obama it stands to reason I see little difference between Trump and an Obama clone.

Neither one is a win for the country

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We can do worse Gator...we can do worse than Trump and even worse than Obama....stay with a winner...stay with the man that is returning prosperity to Americans....

Forum List

Back