President, Ayatollah, Traitor

Obama's election platform included withdrawing all combat troops, and he was elected on that platform by a majority of the American people, and then he transitioned that platform into policy.

Did the platform include fucking that policy up so badly that the world ended up an even more dangerous place? I'm sure drones like you would have voted for him anyway.
I didn't vote for him.

Do Fox News drones like you think every lefty is the same?...apparently so.

Carry on the mindlessness

Watch the video in post #5 if you have the guts, sheeple.

I'm with Hossfly - everyone should watch that video.

The first time I watched it I was a bit confused, because obviously Obama doesn't admit to being a Muslim, nor could anyone watching the video possibly believe that he did; but what the video does do is show how desperately White Nationalists and their fellow travellers WANT to believe. I've watched it 3 or 4 times now, and I still laugh out loud each time at the comments below the video.

I hear there is another video coming out in which Obama admits to actually being a Russian spy, a woman and a Buddhist. Hoss will be linking to that shortly.

Flanders is a terrific poster, by the way.

It took me 3 or 4 threads to spot him as left-wing troll, but once you do its a bit of a giveaway.

I suppose that comment qualifies as 'contains spoilers', doesn't it?

The first time I watched it I was a bit confused, because obviously Obama doesn't admit to being a Muslim, nor could anyone watching the video possibly believe that he did; but what the video does do is show how desperately White Nationalists and their fellow travellers WANT to believe. I've watched it 3 or 4 times now, and I still laugh out loud each time at the comments below the video.

I hear there is another video coming out in which Obama admits to actually being a Russian spy, a woman and a Buddhist. Hoss will be linking to that shortly.
It's not a "video." Its from a live broadcast that was on all the news channels and CSPAN.

Obama's election platform included withdrawing all combat troops, and he was elected on that platform by a majority of the American people, and then he transitioned that platform into policy.

Did the platform include fucking that policy up so badly that the world ended up an even more dangerous place? I'm sure drones like you would have voted for him anyway.
I didn't vote for him.

In the face of all your other posts, nobody is going to believe that.

I didn't vote for him.

:lmao:

Hossfly is a run 'o the mill rw hack. Surprised?

BTW- is it against the law to be a Muslim or an atheist, for that matter? I bet Hossfly would like it to be so, the Fox & Friends drone that he is.

he's not as bad as carter

Carter kept us out of war and

1978658_754592521229282_8600486658723905159_n_zpsa7107672.jpg
Yea carter was so great he lasted only one term

I didn't vote for him.

What you believe changes nothing.

Are you short?

I didn't vote for him.

What you claim changes nothing in the face of all your other posts.

Are you fat?

I didn't vote for him.

I know your Fox News programming doesn't allow any room for shades of gray...but Obama promised to get troups out of Iraq, and he did that.

Fox News criticizes him for that, and if he wouldn't have...you'd be calling him a liar for not keeping his promise.

You can't possibly be under the impression that anything he does would meet with Fox viewers' approval....are you?

I didn't vote for him.

Are you fat?
Yes, I am fat

Hossfly is a run 'o the mill rw hack. Surprised?

BTW- is it against the law to be a Muslim or an atheist, for that matter? I bet Hossfly would like it to be so, the Fox & Friends drone that he is.

I have been reading posts by HOSS for a very long time----I never read anything that he wrote which would suggest that he wishes it would be against the law to be an atheist or a muslim-----why do up post so idiotically?

I didn't vote for him.

I know your Fox News programming doesn't allow any room for shades of gray...but Obama promised to get troups out of Iraq, and he did that.

Fox News criticizes him for that, and if he wouldn't have...you'd be calling him a liar for not keeping his promise.

You can't possibly be under the impression that anything he does would meet with Fox viewers' approval....are you?
Nothing he does meets with anyones approval except his asskissers. And he said when we left Iraq they would be able to defend their country and everyone except his asskissers knew that was a lie. Iraq will fall and it is Barry's Baby.

I didn't vote for him.

Are you fat?
Yes, I am fat

how fat are you?

I didn't vote for him.

Nothing he does meets with anyones approval except his asskissers. And he said when we left Iraq they would be able to defend their country and everyone except his asskissers knew that was a lie. Iraq will fall and it is Barry's Baby.
Thank you for confirming your unconditional acceptance of what Fox News says.

Don't you miss having original thoughts?

Or maybe you can't miss what you never had.

I didn't vote for him.

Are you fat?
Yes, I am fat

how fat are you?
6 foot 260 lbs.

I lost 50 pounds this year so far

It's not a "video." Its from a live broadcast that was on all the news channels and CSPAN.
Anyone who believes Obama is a secret Muslim, or even anti American is a huge reeetard.

Whenever it looks like a Presidential candidate has a remote chance of being elected, the NSA goes to work investigating them. If either of your intellectually repulsive tabloid ready idiotic assertions were true, he'd have never gotten anywhere near the white house.

Fact is...you just don't like him, because you're constantly fed with foregone conclusions and outright lies that keep that impressionable brackish goo inside your head angry and misinformed

Forum List

Back