Clarence Thomas-Enemy to Blacks, And all of America

Oprah is the epitome of an uncle Tom, you do not like Carson and Thomas because they won't toe the democrat line, of acting like victims! There is absolutely a new plantation, and your type keep people on it by continuing to tell your fellow blacks to vote Democrat, I suppose it's so you can some how seem above them.
Whites like you don't tell us who are Uncle Toms .There is no such line. Now stop repeating that dumb stuff. There is no new plantation and we don't tell anyone to vote, but the fact is that Thomas and Carson have hurt black people and that's why republicans like you love them.

Whites like you don't tell us who are Uncle Toms .There is no such line. Now stop repeating that dumb stuff. There is no new plantation and we don't tell anyone to vote, but the fact is that Thomas and Carson have hurt black people and that's why republicans like you love them.
There is no us.

You only speak for you and you are a liar

Thomas has hamed no black people

You are a liar he has npot and you do not speak for anyone but you

There is no US
You can repeat this all you want. But his recird is clear and what I said he has done, he has done. I used the the term us and so there is an us. If I was a sellout, I'd speak for all blaks, but because I refuse to kiss white behinds, I have to read garnage from people like you.

You can repeat this all you want. But his recird is clear and what I said he has done, he has done. I used the the term us and so there is an us. If I was a sellout, I'd speak for all blaks, but because I refuse to kiss white behinds, I have to read garnage from people like you.
He has done no harm THATY is what you have failed to back up

Your hatred is just racist. He is no sell out because he owes nothing to anyone based on race.

You are so full of shiite, you just don't like them because they won't play victim,because they won't bow down to your rich white democrat overlords

Oprah is the epitome of an uncle Tom, you do not like Carson and Thomas because they won't toe the democrat line, of acting like victims! There is absolutely a new plantation, and your type keep people on it by continuing to tell your fellow blacks to vote Democrat, I suppose it's so you can some how seem above them.
We don't like Tom because he is given massive amounts of money from hate party people , who then are literally in front of his court and he finds them not guilty. When he should be pulling himself from the case. That is the definition of scum. That's why he is supported by scum. He has to go or increase the number of supreme court justices to erase his ability to destroy this country. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE TERM UNCLE TOM COMERS FROM>

Forum List

Back