Clarence Thomas-Enemy to Blacks, And all of America

You are one of the lucky ones, look at large blue cities where the black are bunched together, and have nothing, because they have embraced generational welfare, and blame white people for all their problems, they should have Carson and Thomas as Icons but because they have a different political affiliation than you, you demonize them!
By far the most welfare sates are Republican and there are 13 states with a higher crime rate then New York all 13 are hate party states. Red states have the highest crime rate , all crime across the board . That makes you stupid and with proof to back it up. Show us otherwise or admit that I have proved your stupidity.

By far the most welfare sates are Republican and there are 13 states with a higher crime rate then New York all 13 are hate party states. Red states have the highest crime rate , all crime across the board . That makes you stupid and with proof to back it up. Show us otherwise or admit that I have proved your stupidity.
How many times do I have to set you straight those rates come form the large blue cities within those state such as Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, and Dayton in ohio!

There is no us.

You only speak for you and you are a liar

Thomas has hamed no black people
There is us , Because I'm part of the us. with my associate. and your a idiot. You are part of the idiot us. Uncle Tom is scum like the people who support him.

How many times do I have to set you straight those rates come form the large blue cities within those state such as Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, and Dayton in ohio!
I waited for you to pull this shit because I knew how stupid you are. IF your point is correct then the highest crime rate would be in Democratic states with democratic city's and that's not the case , now I know you won't understand what this means because you are to fucking dumb but people who have the capacity to think will. Highest Crime rate
From Forbes Magazine
1New Mexico7.8029.841/128100.00
2Arkansas6.4524.521/15595.13
3Louisiana6.2927.481/15994.51
4Colorado4.9231.481/20392.65
5California4.9923.431/20088.92
6Tennessee6.2223.021/16187.37
7Missouri4.8823.401/20584.16
8South Carolina4.9123.081/20484.06
9Nevada4.5423.801/22082.92
10Alaska7.5917.891/13282.71

1. Alaska
  2. New Mexico
  3. Tennessee
  4. Arkansas
  5. Arizona
  6. Louisiana
  7. Missouri
  8. South Carolina
  9. South Dakota
  10. Oklahoma
  11. Michigan
  12. Colorado
  13. Nevada
  14. Montana
  15. Washington
These are the most dangerous states to live in in this country ttps://propertyclub.nyc/article/most-dangerous-states-in-the-us

I'm arguing with a door knob! Honestly if it wasn't so humorous I wouldn't be wasting my time.

We don't like Tom because he is given massive amounts of money from hate party people , who then are literally in front of his court and he finds them not guilty. When he should be pulling himself from the case. That is the definition of scum. That's why he is supported by scum. He has to go or increase the number of supreme court justices to erase his ability to destroy this country. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE TERM UNCLE TOM COMERS FROM>
the supreme court does not find guilt or innoconce

The term uncle tom comes from your racist attutude that african americans have to think like you

There is us , Because I'm part of the us. with my associate. and your a idiot. You are part of the idiot us. Uncle Tom is scum like the people who support him.
Wrong

You asre an individual and a very stupid one

I am an individual and better than you

There is no collective

1. Alaska
  2. New Mexico
  3. Tennessee
  4. Arkansas
  5. Arizona
  6. Louisiana
  7. Missouri
  8. South Carolina
  9. South Dakota
  10. Oklahoma
  11. Michigan
  12. Colorado
  13. Nevada
  14. Montana
  15. Washington
These are the most dangerous states to live in in this country ttps://propertyclub.nyc/article/most-dangerous-states-in-the-us
Means exactly what, show me the breakdown by city clown show!

the supreme court does not find guilt or innoconce

The term uncle tom comes from your racist attutude that african americans have to think like you
You are to fucking dumb to have a opinion, Two complete brick brained comment from a nobody.You are a waste.

Forum List

Back