President, Ayatollah, Traitor

Watch the video in post #5 if you have the guts, sheeple.

I'm with Hossfly - everyone should watch that video.

The first time I watched it I was a bit confused, because obviously Obama doesn't admit to being a Muslim, nor could anyone watching the video possibly believe that he did; but what the video does do is show how desperately White Nationalists and their fellow travellers WANT to believe. I've watched it 3 or 4 times now, and I still laugh out loud each time at the comments below the video.

I hear there is another video coming out in which Obama admits to actually being a Russian spy, a woman and a Buddhist. Hoss will be linking to that shortly.
It's not a "video." Its from a live broadcast that was on all the news channels and CSPAN.
Anyone who believes Obama is a secret Muslim, or even anti American is a huge reeetard.

Whenever it looks like a Presidential candidate has a remote chance of being elected, the NSA goes to work investigating them. If either of your intellectually repulsive tabloid ready idiotic assertions were true, he'd have never gotten anywhere near the white house.

Fact is...you just don't like him, because you're constantly fed with foregone conclusions and outright lies that keep that impressionable brackish goo inside your head angry and misinformed
Basically, I don't like the POS because of his association with murdering terroristic communists who "just happened to live in the neighborhood.". That was known before he became a US Senator. Also you have no idea what anyone else thinks, Percy.

The first time I watched it I was a bit confused, because obviously Obama doesn't admit to being a Muslim, nor could anyone watching the video possibly believe that he did; but what the video does do is show how desperately White Nationalists and their fellow travellers WANT to believe. I've watched it 3 or 4 times now, and I still laugh out loud each time at the comments below the video.

I hear there is another video coming out in which Obama admits to actually being a Russian spy, a woman and a Buddhist. Hoss will be linking to that shortly.
It's not a "video." Its from a live broadcast that was on all the news channels and CSPAN.
Anyone who believes Obama is a secret Muslim, or even anti American is a huge reeetard.

Whenever it looks like a Presidential candidate has a remote chance of being elected, the NSA goes to work investigating them. If either of your intellectually repulsive tabloid ready idiotic assertions were true, he'd have never gotten anywhere near the white house.

Fact is...you just don't like him, because you're constantly fed with foregone conclusions and outright lies that keep that impressionable brackish goo inside your head angry and misinformed
Basically, I don't like the POS because of his association with murdering terroristic communists who "just happened to live in the neighborhood.". That was known before he became a US Senator. Also you have no idea what anyone else thinks, Percy.
I apologize if you don't think Obama is a secret Muslim, or anti American. But you didn't deny it either

I apologize if you don't think Obama is a secret Muslim, or anti American. But you didn't deny it either
Well, we'll just leave it there. I only go by the things he says. He's his own man.

I didn't vote for him.

In the face of all your other posts, nobody is going to believe that.
:lmao:
I know your Fox News programming doesn't allow any room for shades of gray...but Obama promised to get troups out of Iraq, and he did that.

Fox News criticizes him for that, and if he wouldn't have...you'd be calling him a liar for not keeping his promise.

You can't possibly be under the impression that anything he does would meet with Fox viewers' approval....are you?
Nothing he does meets with anyones approval except his asskissers. And he said when we left Iraq they would be able to defend their country and everyone except his asskissers knew that was a lie. Iraq will fall and it is Barry's Baby.
Thank you for confirming your unconditional acceptance of what Fox News says.

Another lefty obsessed with that news outlet. Without you squirrelly left-wing nuts that outfit would probably go out of business.

There isn't a peron on this forum who honestly believes Obama is a Muslim. It's just theatre.

Hoss doesn't believe it. He just posts videos in the hopes someone else willl. It's the blind leading the deaf, leading the dumb.

In the face of all your other posts, nobody is going to believe that.
:lmao:
I know your Fox News programming doesn't allow any room for shades of gray...but Obama promised to get troups out of Iraq, and he did that.

Fox News criticizes him for that, and if he wouldn't have...you'd be calling him a liar for not keeping his promise.

You can't possibly be under the impression that anything he does would meet with Fox viewers' approval....are you?
Nothing he does meets with anyones approval except his asskissers. And he said when we left Iraq they would be able to defend their country and everyone except his asskissers knew that was a lie. Iraq will fall and it is Barry's Baby.
Thank you for confirming your unconditional acceptance of what Fox News says.

Another lefty obsessed with that news outlet. Without you squirrelly left-wing nuts that outfit would probably go out of business.
I'm obsessed with MSNBC too, just like I was during the Bush administration, where I defended him against hysterical crap about not caring about Katrina victims, or our troops in Iraq. I also defended him about the economic situation, which was not his fault

With me...the squeaky wheel gets the grease...and right now it's Fox News that's dispensing hysteria and creating false/misleading impressions about Obama's intentions.

Thus my user name " toxic media". And in spite of your likely view that you don't need it, I try to get people to realize, or question possibly just once, that they're being fed inflammatory swill by their advocacy pseudo journalistic network du jour. Especially when they're done accepting what they say and run off with a mind full of garbage.

Well, we'll just leave it there. I only go by the things he says. He's his own man.
Fair enough...I might argue vigorously and passionately, but I respect your right to an opinion. I try my best to understand people who feel differently than do.

I'm obsessed with MSNBC too...

You (and your ilk) don't seem to mention them nearly as often.
You didn't read my post entirely.

Right now MSNBC is the advocacy news outlet for Obama. They say practically nothing about Obama's failures, and if they do, they justify them. Fox News did the same thing for Bush from 2000-2008. I can ignore nothing.

I'm an Eisenhower Republican, and when Fox New makes fools of us with it's tabloid hysteria, I take exception

Forum List

Back