Prayers for Fuel Rod

The entire board,well those who count, are praying for you and hoping you are doing better, day by day. Kiki has been keeping all of us updated but cannot send a message being in europe and all....we are thinking of you...those who pray are doing it...we all want you back to the board. take care of yourself...thinking of you...you scared us..bet you scared yourself...get well..be strong..you have a great wife and family...lean on them for a while...we look forward to reading you again...

Sign me up as well.

He's much to young for this..and needs support so he can get strong again.

Update from his wife:

Another loonnngggg day....FuelRod had so many good moments today---he said a few words, I saw him smile so many times, and even a few chuckles. So many wonderful friends that visited! He gave me a big hug and kiss too! ♥ Unfortunately, the day ended with him getting a 101 degree fever about 8pm

I don't know if he will come back. He left before he got sick.

yeah, i noticed that. He stopped posting in the tavern. :(

Hopefully he does come back. He was a good guy.

He became super busy once he kids finished the school year, additionally his volunteer duties and work schedule increased. I think he was reading here, just not posting.

I am sure he'll be back with bells on!

:tongue:

I don't know if he will come back. He left before he got sick.

yeah, i noticed that. He stopped posting in the tavern. :(

Hopefully he does come back. He was a good guy.

He became super busy once he kids finished the school year, additionally his volunteer duties and work schedule increased. I think he was reading here, just not posting.

I am sure he'll be back with bells on!

:tongue:

if he has bells on...i want pics!!!

i was hoping for an update......i have no confirmation that the cyber card has gotten to him....i keep looking for something but i am not sure if they do that or not.... no fuel but the system it was sent on....

people get busy in the spring and summer....

i was hoping for an update......i have no confirmation that the cyber card has gotten to him....i keep looking for something but i am not sure if they do that or not.... no fuel but the system it was sent on....

people get busy in the spring and summer....

Maybe somebody who is in contact with them can confirm for you Bones. It was so nice of you to do that.

Fuel Rod is still on my prayer list for a complete and full recovery.
Glad to hear he is doing better.
Thank you Kiki, for keeping us updated.

Hang in there, FR. :thup:

I've been on another message board for 10 years, and in times of crisis this is our "go to" song.
Works every time. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-iBpbEbNk]Yes - Awaken . Studio Version HD Audio - YouTube[/ame]

<update from wife

.Praise the Lord--another day of improvement for Chris. He took about 10 steps with a walker, read some more words, had a pretty good conversation with a couple of people, and sat in a chair in his room pretty much most of the day. So many of you have sent me messages and emails of encouragement--appreciate and love you all. Yesterday, Chris received an email from Mike Sweeney, a major league pl...ayer that Chris knew from his time with the Wranglers and Royals. His former baseball co-workers let Mike know about Chris' illness and Mike sent this word of encouragement I wanted to share with you all. Keep praying for Chris!

<update from wife

.Praise the Lord--another day of improvement for Chris. He took about 10 steps with a walker, read some more words, had a pretty good conversation with a couple of people, and sat in a chair in his room pretty much most of the day. So many of you have sent me messages and emails of encouragement--appreciate and love you all. Yesterday, Chris received an email from Mike Sweeney, a major league pl...ayer that Chris knew from his time with the Wranglers and Royals. His former baseball co-workers let Mike know about Chris' illness and Mike sent this word of encouragement I wanted to share with you all. Keep praying for Chris!

great news.....i told you fuel would bounce back fast......like i said.....life rehabs your ass once it has decided to let you live.....

great news that he is sitting up.....that means a lot more than most will know

update from wife

update from wife

Thank you Kiki for keeping us up to date. I would have mentioned it sooner, but everyone ELSE beat me to it!

MY song for FR:

He'll be dancing like this soon too! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28KobNbbI2s]Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride (Solid Gold) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back